• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Kalosian

So long
SilverChiko, have another one. Take a Darumaka. It must be bred in a Repeat Ball and know two Egg moves of your choice that it must keep forever. It must also have its Hidden Ability and it may only evolve after it beats five different Fire-types. Nickname it Flare Heart.

Kisharp

SilverChiko, take an Eevee which must evolve into Glaceon, it must defeat 50 wild Fighting types before it can evolve. It cannot be taught Blizzard. Nickname it Elsa.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
-Quilladin. Level 22. Evolved on Route 5. Nicknamed Chesto. It defeated 3 wild Skiddo by itself at Route 5 before evolving into Quilladin and must defeat 3 wild Haunter at Route 14 before evolving into Chesnaught. It must have at least one attacking Grass move and Spiky Shield in its final moveset.
-Squirtle. Level 22. Nicknamed Shellshock. He can only evolve into Wartortle once I have 3+ badges and into Blastoise once I have 7+. His final moveset can only include attacking/damage-dealing moves, 3 of which must be HMs or Rock Smash. His only held items can be Berries (of any kind) or his Mega Stone. No Mega Evolving unless my opponent also uses a Mega. The last move must be Hydro Pump and must solo Ramos's Gogoat (as a Wartortle?! You guys are so mean. But I guess I asked for it) without items. If it cannot solo the Gogoat, it has to solo Lysandre's Gyrados.
-Eevee. Nicknamed Lil' Adapt. You can evolve it into whatever you want but it must be evolved before you challenge Clemont. It must also always know at least one STAB-move.
-Male Espurr nicknamed ....you. Level 22. He can only evolve after Serena/Calem's Espurr and must solo one gym of my choice. It can only have moves that don't do direct damage.
-Route 7 Snorlax. Nicknamed Road diglett. Level 21. It must have Dig and Block in its final moveset or at all times once I get both.
-Honedge. Your Mom. Male, ironically. Level 21. I can't evolve the Honedge until I beat the 6th gym. Also if I want it to become an Aegislash I must make one of its moves Protect and beat the 8th gym.

Don't forget, guys, if you want to add to any restrictions of any of the Pokemon, you can do so via PM or VM. So, I haven't made much progress recently, but I have obtained the gift Lucario. Keep it in reserves or release it? If the former, then you may add restrictions and it will replace the next Pokemon that dies (Which will most likely be Shellshock).

Mr Ducks

¿por que no los dos?
hi
i'd like help to start a challenge for omega ruby, i will be doing faint=release/permabox scramble

crap team is the theme
choose challenging to use pokes (trash tier, will be evolving if possible) or pokes you just dislike
name them pls

no set rules for how i can use my pokes, just what pokes i can catch (no fight 500 wingulls to evolve, or move restrictions, etc)
no duplicate pokes pls
will be dumping starter asap (unless someone chooses a starter of course)
i will need the team to be able to learn surf and strength so i can progress the majority of the game with no hm slave

i can't think of anything else, i'm open to other suggestions as well but i'll prolly follow the outline already set

appreciate the help n_n

edit: i am also willing to accept pokemon to be provided to me from other users
feel free to breed/catch the worst iv pokes you can get, but only level 15 and below pls

Last edited:

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Mr Ducks, have a Seedot from the Route 102 auto DexNav. If you're taking nicknames, name it "Kernel".

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Mr Ducks, take a Luvdisc. Nickname it Un-amoured.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Mr. Ducks, take a Wurmple and name it Wiggles.

Mr Ducks

¿por que no los dos?
1. seedot "Kernel
2. castform "Rain Breaker"
3. luvdisc "Un-amoured"
4. wurmple "Wiggles"

just a couple more
im ready to get this going :>

Mr Ducks

¿por que no los dos?
1. seedot "Kernel
2. castform "Rain Breaker"
3. luvdisc "Un-amoured"
4. wurmple "Wiggles"
5. poochyena "Fido"
6. treecko "Jet"

ok thanks everyone
next time i do a scramble it'll be open to restrictions for a real challenge C:

will start this asap

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I want to start a scramble challenge for x/y

Give me three Pokemon and I'll choose two of them.

I want a Fire type, a Water type, a Grass/Electric type, and a Flying Type. Anything else is fine too. I'd prefer not to use too many Pokemon with the same type, or not at all.

I will be evolving my Pokémon

I definitely want to use a Kalos starter, I'd be willing to use a Kanto starter as well if someone picks one, but it isn't necessary.

Nickname everything, I may or may not use the nicknames

I would want Pokemon easily available, if i have to use a Pokémon i can't catch till way later in the game just give me a backup until I can catch it

Thanks in advance!

Team:
Starter
-
-
-
-
-

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Räven, take a Fletchling, Bulbasaur, and Bergmite.

It must not have its HA, nor should you teach it Roost.

It can only evolve into Fletchinder after solo'ing Grant. And again into Talonflame if it defeats that one Sky Trainer's Emolga just outside Reflecting Cave (without backup flyers), otherwise you'll have to wait a day to challenge her again until it's okay.

Name it Tweedums.

For Bulbasaur, it should not Mega Evolve, nor have a Tox-Seed moveset.

It can evolve into Ivysaur after defeating Corrina's Mega Lucario. And once again into Venusaur after solo'ing Ramos. (Hope that's not too bad.)

Name it RiffRafflesia (or RiffRaff if it doesn't fit).

For Bergmite, its ability must be Own Tempo, and cannot learn Ice Beam, but Blizzard.

It can only evolve into Avalugg and solo'ing two gyms of your choice (but none where it has an advantage).

Name it Titanic.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Räven, your choices from me are the following:

1. Flabébé. Must be either Orange or Yellow in color. Nickname it Origin Core. It can evolve into Floette after you have arrived in Camphrier Town. In order to evolve into Florges, it must solo seven hordes on Route 10.

2. Honedge. Must be Female and caught in a Premier Ball. Can evolve into Doublade freely, but must solo two trainers in the fifth Gym to evolve into Aegislash. Its final moveset must contain Swords Dance, Iron Head and Shadow Claw. Nickname it Veronica.

3. Pikachu. Nickname it Chip Up. It can evolve after paralyzing a total of 15 Pokemon. It must learn and keep Nuzzle.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Oh crap i made a typo, I meant I would choose one Pokemon out of a choice from two Pokemon, instead of 2 out of 3. Sorry about that everyone

EDIT:
Alright so my team so far
Kalos Starter
Talonflame (Tweedums)
Aegislash (Veronica)
-
-
-

Thanks so much guys! Still need a Kalos starter, now limited to Froakie and Chespin as I already have a Fire Type. Still need a Water Type, and a Grass or Electric type. I can still have a Kanto starter, don't need one though. Thanks!

Last edited:

Bananarama

The light is coming
Räven, take a Chespin. Name it Sonic, and it must learn Body Slam. There are no restrictions on it evolving.