1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Chibi_Muffin

Chibi_Muffin Smart Cookie

Shakeweight, take a Mareep. Name it Bobble Hat. It can evolve into Flaaffy whenever, but can only evolve into Ampharos if it does so by beating 3 Ground types in a row. It may only Mega Evolve three times; the restriction is only removed after beating the Looker Episode.

2. ultimate_charmander

ultimate_charmander bloody weather

Hi I'll take a challenge for alpha sapphire
    Hopefully looking to use some new pokemon but im up for anything

3. Lexya428

Lexya428 Pokèmon Master

Take a Torchic! Name it Max if a male. May if a female. Once it is a Blaziken, it may not be your mega evolver. :)

4. Kdude146

Kdude146 Well-Known Member

Take a male Ralts and name it Eric, Eric may not be used Brawly's gym but must beat Wattson to evolve into Kirlia and it can not evolve into Gallade until after you have all 8 badges. This will be your mega evolver.

5. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

ultimate_charmander, take a Roselia. You must catch it before challenging the Mauville Gym and then use it to defeat all the regular trainers inside of said Gym. It must evolve on Route 111 after soloing all trainers on Route 112. If you take nicknames, name it Dear Waver.

6. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

ultimate_charmander - if you're still building your team, take a Surskit, don't evolve until after it's battled in the rain.

The problem with leaving a Scramble challenge for a bit and coming back to it later, is you forget your rules. I used heal items on Froakie, let Furfrou forget Charm, and Arbrok doesn't know Poison Sting. But other then that, it's going pretty well, I'm near the end of Victory Road, but will probably turn back for a bit to make sure my levels are high enough.

1 - Greninja [starter, Froakie, my choice] (Cut, no heal items)
    2 - Furfrou - Charm, Sucker Punch, TMs only if Quiet/Lonely (it's Quiet btw).
    3 - Shedninja [sub for Mudkip, most challenging pokemon I could remember working w/ outside of ones w/ no attack]
    4 - Rosarade [Budew] - (Evolved to Rosarade after learning new status move)
    5 - Arbrok [Ekans] - Female, Poison Sting (oops)
    6 - Houndoom [via Wonderlocke, since I was a suggestion short]

7. Chibi_Muffin

Ultimate_Charmander, take a Whismur. This Whismur must be the eighth you find in Rusturf Tunnel, and it must be named Octave. There are no restrictions on evolution, but Octave is forbidden for participating in battles with wild Pokemon - you can only train it against Trainers of some sort, and if you are in a wild battle with Octave as your only remaining Pokemon, you can only run or use items - you cannot use moves.

8. badrecord

badrecord New Member

Can someone generate a scramble for me on Omega Ruby?
    Treecko starter
    any rules

9. Charoshi

Charoshi Charmander is best

badrecord - Take a whismur, it must be caught using the dexnav and have the move extrasensory which it must keep for the whole game

10. Kalosian

badrecord, take a Slugma which must have Flame Body and be caught in a Luxury Ball. It can evolve freely but must learn and keep Lava Plume and Earth Power forever. If you take nicknames, name it Fire Glove.

11. Charoshi

I've decided I want to do a scramble challenge on omega ruby. Hopefully I can get a team soon, I've noticed this forum has become a bit of a ghost town.

My only request is no extreme restrictions, such as having to solo Glacia before Treecko can evolve etc.

12. Kalosian

Charoshi, take a Whismur. Catch it in a Premier Ball at Rusturf Tunnel. It must solo Phoebe before it can evolve defeat five wild Roselia before becoming a Loudred, and land the final blow on Winona's Altaria before evolving into Exploud. It may never know more than 2 sound-based moves at the same time. If you take nicknames, name it Noisy Noise. And yeah, the forums are very inactive these days, but I hope you can get the rest of your team anyway.

13. MoonSong

MoonSong Frosty the Ninetales

Charoshi, take a Mudkip for your starter. No restrictions on evolution/Mega evolution if you allow that, but it must learn and keep any combination of Surf, Waterfall, and/or Dive.

14. Charoshi

Thanks for the start guys. Nickname's are good for me!

- Whismur (Noisy Noise) - Caught in Rusturf Tunnel. Solo 5 wild Roselia to evolve and land final blow on Altaria to evolve again. Must never know more than 2 sound based moves.
    - Mudkip (Can be nicknamed if wanted, otherwise I'll do it) - Must learn and keep any combination of water hm moves
    -
    -
    -
    -

4 more guys thanks!

15. Chibi_Muffin

Charoshi, take an Electrike. Name it Blitzen. Blitzen cannot evolve until after Norman has been defeated. It cannot be Mega Evolved.

16. Conquering Storm

Conquering Storm Driver of the Aegis

Shakeweight, take an Eevee. You cannot deliberately evolve it; it must evolve without you trying to evolve it. Also, you cannot Super Train it.

17. Looking to start a new playthrough on my Y game, and figured it'd be fun to try a Scramble challenge. :) I'm open to any and all kinds of suggestions with any restrictions you wish to include, with my thinking being the more creative the better! :D

18. MoonSong

MoonSong Frosty the Ninetales

~Midnight Lugia~, take a Charmander. No restrictions on evolution, but as a Charizard it must be your only Mega Evolution. It also must fight in (but not necessarily solo) all boss fights on from the moment you obtain it (Rival/Gym Leader/Flare Admins/Lysandre/E4/Champion). It must learn and keep one special fire type move and Dragon Rage.

19. Kalosian

~Midnight Lugia~, take a Ledyba, which must be caught in a Premier Ball. It can evolve freely but must hold the Sail Fossil until you have beaten the 5th Gym. After that, it must hold berries for the rest of the game until you beat the Champion. Once it has used its current berry, it must be given a new one immediately afterwards. If you take nicknames, name it Starfly.

20. Oooooh, nice creative suggestions so far! I like them both, and can't wait to see what others will come up with. :)

Team thus far:
    - Charmander who must be my only Mega Evolution, take part in all boss fights, and retain one special fire move in addition to Dragon Rage

- Lebyba nicknamed Starfly who must hold Sail Fossil until I've beaten the 5th gym, and must then always be holding a berry of one kind or another.