1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Chibi_Muffin

Chibi_Muffin Smart Cookie

Midnight Lugia, take an Amaura. It will be revived from the fossil that Ledyba carries, so you cannot have it before the 5th gym. No restrictions on evolving, but you are not allowed to use TMs on it - the only moves it can know are those that it learns naturally. Name it Frosting.

2. Doge Emperor

Doge Emperor New Member

I'd like to try this in Y, and make the challenges as weird as you can

Only Rules Are:
    Everything Must Be Fully Evolved
    Nothing Involving Trades
    At Least One Pokemon Must Be Caught Before The First Badge

3. MoonSong

MoonSong Frosty the Ninetales

Doge Emperor, take a Butterfree. It must be fully evolved by the time you fight Viola, and it must solo her Vivillon. It can not forget Poison Powder once learned.

4. Doge Emperor

Doge Emperor New Member

Team so far

Butterfree- Must evolve before fighting Viola, must solo her Vivillon, and can not forget Poison Powder

I'm excited to see what others can come up with

Attached Files:

5. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Doge Emperor, take a Skrelp. It can evolve freely, but after evolving, it must be holding a Mental Herb and be in the lead spot in your party while you go through Victory Road. If the Herb gets used up, you must give it another one immediately afterwards. If you take nicknames, name it Dragoxic.

6. Doge Emperor

Doge Emperor New Member

Team so far

Butterfree- Fully Evolved before Viola, must solo her Vivillon, and can not forget Poison Powder
    Dragalge (Dragoxic) - Evolves freely, must hold Mental Herb after evolving, and lead the party in Victory Road

7. PikachuAddict

PikachuAddict New Member

I'm going to start a run through in Omega Ruby.

Ground rules:
    All Pokémon must be fully evolved.
    No contests.
    I would like as little type over lapping as possible.
    All Pokémon must be nicknamed.

My team-
    -Mudkip

8. celebimasters_93

celebimasters_93 Well-Known Member

Y Version is my choice for this scramble challenge :)

Rules:
    Make it as impossible as can be( i love challenges that are frustrating, yes im weird like that xD)
    Mons MUST be nicknamed(Midevil(i cant spell lmao) based nicknames if you can think of one when giving the mon)
    Use mostly NFEs but ONE can be a fully evolved mon
    CANNOT trade

Self-imposed rules for the challenge:
    ONLY 1 use of a Pokemon Center in each town
    NO status healing items shall be bought or used and if i pick one up i must throw it away immediately.
    If I DO NOT complete the challenge in 20 hours of gametime, I MUST RESTART the challenge with the same team that was given to me until I CAN beat the challenge in under 20 hours. WAHA!

Side note: Im as crazy as Ozzy Osbourne >:D

Let the giving commence :D.

9. Celebi: You get Delcatty named, Purrault.
    You get two options: Cute Charm w/only physical moves or Normalize w/only special. In either scenario, no support moves and it may only hold consumable items.
    Let me know if you want more of a challenge.

I'll do a run in Alpha Sapphire too.

Rules:
    No Restrictions on mons. Preferably no starters.
    Give it a nickname.
    Can't trade.
    Won't do contests but will do restrictions like "cool moves only" if so desired.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  10. AgentKallus

AgentKallus That cool dude

@celebimasters_93: How about a Male Combee named Halbert, who may not learn any status moves.

@meliekpi: What about an Amaura named Amaya and you can't have any two moves of the same contest type.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  11. @AgentKallus Sorry, I'm doing an Alpha Sapphire run so no access to Amaura.

12. AgentKallus

Oh yeah, can't trade, silly me. How about instead a Sableye called Sally who can't mega-evolve when at full health, you could do the 'can't have any two moves of the same contest type' restriction as well, if you like.

13. Alpha Sapphire~

Rules:
    Give it a nickname.
    Can't trade.
    Won't do contests but will do restrictions like "cool moves only" if so desired.

Mons:
    Sableye(Sally)- Can't mega evolve when full health, can't have two moves of the same contest type.

Feel free to keep going @AgentKallus. Seems like it would take a while to get a full party otherwise.

14. AgentKallus

Okay then how about....

A grimer named Mukkey who may only have 3 moves at any given time. You also to get it to max happiness before you evolve it.

and

A kecleon(Color Change) called Leona who can only learn new moves on even levels.

15. celebimasters_93

celebimasters_93 Well-Known Member

May as well give me the rest of em agent kallus

16. @celebimasters_93. I'll give ya a couple more.

Ferroseed named Targe. Can't simultaneously know Protect or Substitute and a healing move.

Cubone named Odo. Can only hold a Thick Club while knowing 3 special moves.

---
    Alpha Sapphire~
    Rules:
    Give it a nickname.
    Can't trade.

Mons:
    Kecleon (Leona)- only new moves on even levels
    Grimer ((Mukkey)- only 3 moves at a time, must be max happiness to evolve
    Sableye (Sally)- no 2 moves of same contest type. can't mega evolve at 100% hp

I still need 3 more as well!

17. PokeMon2.0

PokeMon2.0 Pokémon Music Fan

Ok @meliekpi

So, 3 more

A female Taillow named Aerona, she must know Wing Attack until she’s a Swellow, than she should learn Aerial and defeat a Geodude with it in order to evolve.
    A Pineco named Cone, in order to evolve, it must learn 2 TMs.
    A male Psyduck named Donald. It must evolve as soon as possible.

Celebi, you get a female Ducklett named Lady who can evolve after she beats 3 Electric types with low health. She must hold a Focus Sash and learn Surf.
    As well as a Helioptile named Arthur who is male that can be evolved after singly beating Shauna’s team in Victory Road.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019