• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Monek_OP

bernie2016
@crobatman : I thrust upon you -- Pidgey / Pidgeotto / Pidgeot! It needs be the first Pidgey you run into. If you kill it, then you can try again. To evolve into Pidgeotto, it needs to KO a wild Pokemon that has attacked, and done damage, twice in a row (and nothing else) before getting KO'ed AND level up from the same Pokemon. Two evolve it again, it has to avenge Siglyph (go in after Siglyph faints and 1HKO the Pokemon that killed it.) Has to be done on a trainer.

Last edited:

crobatman

Thanks, I will gladly add Pidgey and Zubat to the list. Sorry, but I can not raise a Zubat without it becoming a Crobat. I feel if they do not evolve, then it does not reach its true potential. I will just make it have a restriction to be a really high level before it can be evolved! How about that?

Tomorrow, I will start the game, and I will try to send out updates.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
I'm looking to start a challenge on My X version soon with a somewhat challenging difficulty, restrictions are:

Nicknames, no doubling up on types, someone must be able to mega evolve before the E4 plus I would like to have a surfer and flyer. Finally, avoid Greninja, Talonflame, Florges, Tyrantrum, Gourgeist and Avalugg as they were my team for Y.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
EternalDarkness, take a Blastoise named Cannon. To evolve to Wartortle he must solo Grant. To evolve into Blastoise you must solo Team Flare in the Power Plant and the Lumiose gym (battling at least 7 trainers inside.) He can only mega evolve for the first time when you fight Lysandre, and he must be used to take down any Pokemon that mega evolves.

AnyRandomName

Paper thin defenses
~EternalDarkness~
Catch a Staravia on Rt. 12 n nickname it He/She. It's moveset should have fly and final gambit. These moves should never be forgotten. It has to evolve against Korrina or her gym trainers. If you fail, it cannot evolve until it levels up Valerie's gym.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
@AnyRandomName: Usually I like to obtain pokemon in their base forms, so would I be able start with a starly? You can add some more restrictions for the extra evo taking place if you'd like.

-Squirtle (Cannon): To evolve to Wartortle he must solo Grant. To evolve into Blastoise you must solo Team Flare in the Power Plant and the Lumiose gym (battling at least 7 trainers inside.) He can only mega evolve for the first time when you fight Lysandre, and he must be used to take down any Pokemon that mega evolves.

Kalosian

So long
~EternalDarkness~, take a Dedenne. You must catch it in a Dive Ball and it must have Cheek Pouch as its ability. It must be in the first slot in your party while you go through Reflection Cave and it must learn and keep Play Rough and Volt Switch. You may never use potions on it or heal it in Pokemon Centers, it may only restore health with berries. Nickname it Moused Fairy.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
EternalDarkness, take an Oddish. It must be Rash nature and evolve into Vileplume. It can only evolve into Gloom after soloing all trainers in Grant's gym (not Grant himself, since Squirtle has to do that). It may only evolve into Vileplume after reaching both maximum affection in Pokemon-Amie and having maximum Special Attack EVs from Super Training. Name it Chloro-Phil.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Thanks for the pokemon everyone. Also, to accomodate Starly I've tweaked AnyRandomName's restrictions.

-Squirtle (Cannon): To evolve to Wartortle he must solo Grant. To evolve into Blastoise you must solo Team Flare in the Power Plant and the Lumiose gym (battling at least 7 trainers inside.) He can only mega evolve for the first time when you fight Lysandre, and he must be used to take down any Pokemon that mega evolves.

-Starly (He/She): It's moveset should have fly and final gambit. These moves should never be forgotten. It has to evolve against Korrina or her gym trainers. Then to evolve again it has to level up in Valerie's gym.

-Dedenne (Moused Fairy): Must be caught in a Dive Ball and it must have Cheek Pouch as its ability. It must be in the first slot in your party while you go through Reflection Cave and it must learn and keep Play Rough and Volt Switch. You may never use potions on it or heal it in Pokemon Centers, it may only restore health with berries.

-Oddish (Chloro-Phil): It must be Rash nature and evolve into Vileplume. It can only evolve into Gloom after soloing all trainers in Grant's gym (not Grant himself, since Squirtle has to do that). It may only evolve into Vileplume after reaching both maximum affection in Pokemon-Amie and having maximum Special Attack EVs from Super Training.

-Amaura (Prism): It can only evolve into Aurorus after it defeats twenty trainers by itself.

-

SneaselClaw

So, I'm going to be extremely late to the X&Y party, getting my copy for my birthday next week. I've been browsing the Kalos dex since launch, and I still can't decide on any of the Pokemon to use in my team, which is why I'm asking you lovely people to recommend a team and stipulate anything from their levels they can evolve, the moves they can learn and even their names. I only ask two things, 1. I must keep either a Kalos or Kanto starter with me. 2. My starter can not be Fennekin, I've used the fire starters for past 4 gens.

Thanks in advance!

SneaselClaw - Are you using X or Y? In any case, start with Chespin and name it Protector. It must learn Protect as soon as possible and keep it as a move for the rest of the game. To evolve into Quilladin, it has to beat a gym trainer from each of the first four gyms by itself. To evolve into Chesnaught, it has to beat a gym trainer from each of the last four gyms by itself. Good luck!

Charoshi

Charmander is best
SneasalClaw take a Flabébé and name it Tinkerbell. She must solo Grant to evolve and to evolve again she must evolve the second you find a shiny stone.

Last edited:

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Eternal Darkness: How about an Espurr? Name it Purrfect. It may evolve only after you have become an Earl/Countess at the Battle Chateau on Route 7.

SneasalClaw: Since you have a knight (Chespin), have a Dragon. Pick the Jaw Fossil in Luminous Cave. You may revive it from the fossil after any of your team defeat 10 Bagon. Tyrunt may evolve after using Bide to win four battles. Name it ArchDragon. At some point, it must participate in a double battle alongside Chespin/it's evolved forms.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
SneaselClaw, take a Slowpoke. If you choose to evolve it into Slowbro, it must solo three trainers in the 4th gym before evolving. If you choose to evolve it into Slowking, it must defeat a Lapras, a Slugma and a Goomy before evolving. In order to learn Surf, it must solo two trainers in the 5th gym. Nickname it Heart Damage.

crobatman

Ok, so I am going to try this Scramble. I just have not had any time. But, now that it is the weekend, I am starting my x version :)

Chespin
Sigilyph
Pancham
Clawitzer
Axew
Pidgey
Zubat

I know, I have 7, but would yall like to add a couple more? I am just wanting to switch 3 around in reserves

SneaselClaw, catch the new ice type, Bergmite!!!!! Make sure it has the ability of Ice Body to utilize Hail.

Last edited:

SneaselClaw

SneaselClaw - Are you using X or Y?

You know what? I don't really know at this point, I'll probably go for Y.

Team:
Chespin (Protector) - It must learn Protect as soon as possible and keep it as a move for the rest of the game. To evolve into Quilladin, it has to beat a gym trainer from each of the first four gyms by itself. To evolve into Chesnaught, it has to beat a gym trainer from each of the last four gyms by itself.
Flabébé (Tinkerbell) - She must solo Grant to evolve and to evolve again she must evolve the second you find a shiny stone.
Tyrunt (ArchDragon) - You may revive it from the fossil after any of your team defeat 10 Bagon. Tyrunt may evolve after using Bide to win four battles. At some point, it must participate in a double battle alongside Chespin/it's evolved forms.
Slowpoke (Heart Damage) - If you choose to evolve it into Slowbro, it must solo three trainers in the 4th gym before evolving. If you choose to evolve it into Slowking, it must defeat a Lapras, a Slugma and a Goomy before evolving. In order to learn Surf, it must solo two trainers in the 5th gym.
Bergmite - Must have Ice Body ability to utilize Hail.

I'd appreciate a few more suggestions, as I'd like to have the option of rotating some team members. Thanks for the suggestions so far!

crobatman - Catch a Seviper as soon as it's available, and it can not learn any TM or HM moves until it beats 10 Zangoose. Also, name it Baldrick.

Last edited:

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Awesome, thanks everyone for the pokemon suggestions. So seeing others having a rotational system has caught my interest and I was wondering if it's not too much trouble, could I get another 3 pokemon? Don't worry about doubling up on types either, just avoid Greninja, Talonflame, Florges, Tyrantrum, Gourgeist & Avalugg. Lastly I'd appreciate it if one of my pokemon was very early game 'cause looking at my team so far, Squitle would be the first team member obtained.

-Starly (He/She): It's moveset should have fly and final gambit. These moves should never be forgotten. It has to evolve against Korrina or her gym trainers. Then to evolve again it has to level up in Valerie's gym.
-Dedenne (Moused Fairy): Must be caught in a Dive Ball and it must have Cheek Pouch as its ability. It must be in the first slot in your party while you go through Reflection Cave and it must learn and keep Play Rough and Volt Switch. You may never use potions on it or heal it in Pokemon Centers, it may only restore health with berries.
-Oddish (Chloro-Phil): It must be Rash nature and evolve into Vileplume. It can only evolve into Gloom after soloing all trainers in Grant's gym (not Grant himself, since Squirtle has to do that). It may only evolve into Vileplume after reaching both maximum affection in Pokemon-Amie and having maximum Special Attack EVs from Super Training.
-Amaura (Prism): It can only evolve into Aurorus after it defeats twenty trainers by itself.
-Espurr (Purrfect): It may evolve only after you have become an Earl/Countess at the Battle Chateau on Route 7.

@SneaselClaw take a Helioptile named Lizzie. To evolve into Heliolisk it must defeat Clemont's Heliolisk.

@crobatman take a Litleo and name it Daimonji. For it to evolve, it must defeat 2 trainers in Korrina's gym and must always know Noble Roar.

SneaselClaw

Thanks EternalDarkness. Still happy to take suggestions for rotating Pokemon.

Team:
Chespin (Protector) - It must learn Protect as soon as possible and keep it as a move for the rest of the game. To evolve into Quilladin, it has to beat a gym trainer from each of the first four gyms by itself. To evolve into Chesnaught, it has to beat a gym trainer from each of the last four gyms by itself.
Flabébé (Tinkerbell) - She must solo Grant to evolve and to evolve again she must evolve the second you find a shiny stone.
Tyrunt (ArchDragon) - You may revive it from the fossil after any of your team defeat 10 Bagon. Tyrunt may evolve after using Bide to win four battles. At some point, it must participate in a double battle alongside Chespin/it's evolved forms.
Slowpoke (Heart Damage) - If you choose to evolve it into Slowbro, it must solo three trainers in the 4th gym before evolving. If you choose to evolve it into Slowking, it must defeat a Lapras, a Slugma and a Goomy before evolving. In order to learn Surf, it must solo two trainers in the 5th gym.
Bergmite - Must have Ice Body ability to utilize Hail.
Helioptile (Lizzie) - To evolve into Heliolisk it must defeat Clemont's Heliolisk.

For yourself, catch an elusive Ralts. It must defeat 3 dark Pokemon using Magical Leaf before evolving into Kirlia. If you caught a female, name it Bella, and to evolve into Gardevoir it must defeat 3 dragon Pokemon without using Fairy moves. Gardevoir can mega-evolve at any time. If male, you must evolve into Gallade only after it solos Clemont, and you must name it Knux.

burninator59

Just finishing my second playthrough of X, now I would like a challenge.
So go crazy! Anything goes really, just dont give me something completely useless.