1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Challenge Forum' started by bobandbill, Oct 19, 2013.

1. burninator59 - Revive an Amaura and name it Defrost. It can only evolve into Aurorus after defeating all of the trainers in the streets of Lumiose City by itself, and it must always have at least one non-damaging move. Good luck!

Jerimiyah likes this.
  2. Charoshi

Charoshi Charmander is best

burninator59 - take a Hawlucha named Nacho Libre. It must always know flying press and solo 2 gym leaders using only flying press.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  3. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

burninator59, take an Inkay. It can evolve after defeating 15 wild Lapras. Also, from the point from where you catch it, you must also always hold your 3DS upside-down until it evolves, no exceptions. If you take nicknames, name it Aura Meteor.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  4. Räven Velish

Räven Velish black lives matter

Burminator59, take a Delphox as you starter. It can only evolve into Braixen after soloing Viola's gym. It may evolve again after it has soloed Korrina's gym AND gaind mass affection in Pokemon Amie. It must never forget Mystical Fire. If it is male, name it Gandalf, if female, Hecate, and for either gender you can instead choose to name it Mozilla FF.

Btw, I started something called a Scramblelocke, basically a mix between a Nuzlocke and a Scramble challenge. I'd really appreciate it if any of you could check it out and post a Pokemon for me to use. It is on the third page of the 6th Gen Hit Me With Your Best Shot! challenge thread. Thanks!

Jerimiyah likes this.
  5. Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Shiny Swalot Powerz!

@burminator ((hahaha, terminator)): take a FEMALE burmy. It can never use protect. Depending on which it evolves in, It must learn a move
    steel wormadam: one ground move, no grass moves
    grass wormadam: one steel move, no ground moves
    ground wormadam: one grass move, no steel moves

name it differentio

6. FlareBlitz3000

FlareBlitz3000 Legg University QB

@burninator your last pokemon shall b flabebe
    To evolve into floette, u must defeat all other colors of flabebe besides the one u just caught(u catch red, u must defeat blue, yellow, orange, and white as an example)
    To evolve into florges, u must learn dazzling gleam once u get the tm for it and then OHKO 15 wild goomy with it
    This florges must always hav grassy terrain or misty terrain

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    Jerimiyah likes this.
  7. Arceus500

Arceus500 Well-Known Member

Okay, Im getting X soon(already have Y) and I want to do this challenge.
    Notes:
    Fully Evolved
    One Kalos Starter
    One Kanto Starter
    Three Mega Evolutions
    A pokemon that can fly
    A pokemon that can surf
    No MAJOR restrictions
    Try to keep the number of duplicate types at 1-2
    No sucky Pokemon except for diggersby and Raticate
    Edit: I can get HA's, so when suggesting a Pokemon, tell me its ability.
    I will use Froakie as my first Pokemon. Restrictions are appreciated
    Team:
    1.Froakie

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    Jerimiyah likes this.
  8. FlareBlitz3000

FlareBlitz3000 Legg University QB

@arceus500: take a male espurr(if u are the male trainer) to evolve it must defeat serena's female meowstic

Jerimiyah likes this.
  9. Grei

Grei not the color

Arceus500, take the Charmander from Professor Sycamore. It may not evolve into Charmeleon until it is used in a Gym battle (and isn't knocked out), and may not evolve into Charizard until it is at maximum happiness. Once it is a Charizard, it must know Fly.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  10. Kalosian

Arceus500, take a Riolu. It can evolve into Lucario after beating one Flabébé of each color, and it may Mega Evolve whenever you want to after it defeats one of Ramos' Pokemon. It must also have Steadfast as its ability.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  11. Arceus500

Awesome! I am playing as the male trainer
    @Grei: Cool! Thanks, I love Charmander! Also, do I have to use the Charmander I get? Also(again), where do I check Happiness?
    @Winter02: Again, cool and I love Riolu! Can it Mega evolve during the match?
    Edit: Im quitting the challenge, my brother dosent want to do it
    Edit 2: But he let me do it. Opening suggestions, and, I really need some restrictions for Greninja.
    Team:
    1. Greninja
    2. Mega Charizard X, can only evolve into Charmeleon if used in Gym battle and not defeated, can only evolve if maximum happiness and must know Fly
    3. Male Meowstic, can only evolve if defeated serena's meowstic
    4. Mega Lucario, can only evolve if defeated flabebe of every colour and can Mega evo freely after beating one of Ramos Pokemon

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    Jerimiyah likes this.
  12. Z-nogyroP

Z-nogyroP whoa whats that

Greninja's restrictions- No using moves over 70 base power. HM's are the sole exception to this rule. It may only evolve into Greninja after beating Serena's Quilladin one-on-one. (Can evolve freely into Frogadier.)

Also, take an Exploud. As a Whismur, it may only fight Flying types. As a Loudred, it may only fight Grass types. It must learn Boomburst as soon as possible and keep it for the whole game.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  13. Arceus500

Cool! Ive never used a exploud before!
    1.Greninja, can evolve into frogadier freely, but can only evolve into greninja after soloing serenas quilladin, moves can not be over 70 base power, except HMs
    2.Mega Charizard X, can only evolve onto charmeleon after being used in a gym and not defeated and can evolve into charizard after maximum happiness
    3. Mega Lucario, can only evolve into Lucario after defeating flabebes of every colour, and can mega evo freely after beating one of Ramos's Pokemon
    4. Male Meowstic, can evolve after beating serenas Meowstic
    5. Exploud, can only fight flying types as whismur, and can only fight grass types as loudred, must know boomburst as soon as possible and keep it
    6. A Mega Evo

14. Charoshi

Charoshi Charmander is best

Arceus500, take Abomasnow. It must defeat 10 fire types before it can mega evolve.

15. Arceus500

Sorry, I love the choice, but Ive decided that my last mega shall be Garchomp, and post-game tyranitar, keeping Garchomp as a rotation. I saw this a lot, and I liked it, so Im deciding to do a rotation system of 12 mons. Feel free to add any mega(but if it is X exclusive and post game exclusive, then give me a Pokemon to use until I get the Mega Stone

Team
    1.Greninja, can evolve into frogadier freely, but to evolve into greninja, frogadier must solo serenas quilladin, and must keep all moves(except HMs) base power 70 of below
    2.Mega Charizard X, can only evolve into Charmeleon, after being used in a gym battle and not defeated, and can only evolve into Charizard when at maximum Happiness and must know Fly
    3. Mega Lucario, can only evolve into Lucario after beating flabebes of every colour, and can Mega evo freely after defeating one of Ramos's Pokemon
    4. Male Meowstic, can only evolve into Meowstic after defeating serenas female meowstic
    5. Exploud, can only battle flying types as whismur, can only fight grass types as loudred, and must know boomburst as soon as possible and keep it
    6. Mega Tyranitar, can evolve into Pupitar freely, but to evolve into Tyranitar, I must keep it at the front of the party for all of Victory Road and KO every Pokemon I encounter(Trainers too) and to Mega Evolve, it must defeat(at least) one Pokemon of the first 10 trainers in Battle Maison, and solo serenas Meowstic, Mega Absol, Clefable, and Altaria
    7. Mega Garchomp
    8. Mega Abomasnow, must defeat 10 fire types before it can mega evo

16. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

Take an Inkay.

In order to Evolve, it must solo Ramos.

It must have Contrary.

Once learned, it may never foret Topsy-Turvy and Pluck.

While it is in your Team, the Exp. Share may never be on.

17. Arceus500

Its good, but, the restrictions overlap with Lucario's

18. Kalosian

Sure, why not. Go for it.

19. Siempathy

Siempathy Member

Hey, I want to do an X Scramble challenge! :D
    I'd say, assign me some Pokémon and don't hold back!

20. Kalosian

Siempathy, take an Inkay. It must have Contrary as its ability and it can evolve after beating all Pokemon in five hordes in Reflection Cave. It must also learn and keep Switcheroo and Superpower. If you take nicknames, name it Break Around.