• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
@Gopher King: Take a Staravia. To evolve, it must single-handedly defeat Korrina and Ramo's signature pokemon (Gogoat and ???, forgot who Korrinas signature pokemon is)

Last edited:

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Take a Greninja as your starter. It must always know 1 physical, one special and one status move ASAP. Name it Ninja

Kalosian

So long
GopherKing, take a Solosis. It can evolve into Duosion after soloing one trainer in Reflection Cave and into Reuniclus after it beats a Horde containing both Tauros and Miltank. If you take nicknames, name it Mystery Void.

GopherKing

Alright, so now that I have a few pokemon I'll be starting when I get home from work tonight!
So far my team will consist of
Greninja
Staraptor
Reuniclus
That leaves us with 3 slots left.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
GopherKing, take a Flabebe. Name her Flowerfields. She must have either an orange or white flower. There are no restrictions on becoming a Floette. However, to reach Florges, she must solo any Team Flare scientist.

GopherKing

Ugh, I hate the Flabebe family, but I suppose that's part of what this challenge is about right? Being made to use pokemon you wouldn't normally use? So Flabebe it is! I've also decided I want nicknames for everyone on the team so if Flareblitz3000 or someone else wants to give a name for the Staravia that would be great! ^_^

The team so far:
Greninja (Ninja)- Must always know at least one physical, special, and status move
Staravia (Nickname needed)- Cannot evolve unless it solos Korrina's and Ramos' signature pokemon, Hawlucha and Gogoat respectively.
Solosis (Mystery void)- Cannot evolve into Duosion until it solos one trainer in reflection cave. It cannot evolve into Reuniclus after it beats a horde with both Tauros and Miltank.
Flabebe (Flowerfields)- She must be orange or white, no restrictions on becoming Floette, but must solo a team flare scientist before evolving into Florges.
-
-

2 Slots left! Keep them coming!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
GopherKing, name the Staravia Ravenclaw. Also, take a Slurpuff (if this is X) or Aromatisse (if this is Y). It can evolve whenever, but it must have either a Special Attack or Speed-raising nature. If you have a Slurpuff, its final moveset must be Dazzling Gleam/Flamethrower/Surf/Thunderbolt. It you have an Aromatisse, its final moveset must be Moonblast/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Charm. Name it Carnival (if it's Slurpuff) or Big Bird (if it's Aromatisse).

TheASC

Master of Mastering
Reserving Helioptile (BTW how hard do you want this to be? Hard, Extreme, Insane or Nightmare)

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
hey I finished my scramble challenge and am itching to do another one

Read the rules
Rules
~Pokemon X version
~the first person to give me a pokemon has to give my hero a gender and color scheme as well as a pokemon
~I need a pokemon that can fly me around
~I need a pokemon to ride the seas on
~I need a pokemon that can mega evolve (not a starter of y mega)
~all restrictions should have some reference to a good book or movie or something like that (not a hard and fast rule but nice if you can do it)
~no starters on the team please and pokemon that can be obtained fairly early in the game
~make sure to give the pokemon nicknames

Team so far

Female @Charm(thanks to Shiny Swalot)
Color scheme Pink(thanks to Shiny Swalot)

~Inkay-It may only know Psychical and Status moves, and must know at least 1 HM after evolving. Because it is held upside down, like Patrick star reading a book, it must have the contrary ability. And because it likes Harry Potter, It must know Switcheroo.
Name it Harry or Hermione depending on gender (thanks to Shiny Swalot)
~Lapras - use as your sea-riding Pokemon. It must be obtained in the wild.
named it Silver (Thanks to DarkLucarioADV)
~
~
~
~

Last edited:

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@Meganinja: I feel honored to announce that you will be playing as a.... Pink Lady! ((If Pink is possible, I haven't played XY. Else pick Black))

Your Pokemon will be Inkay. It may only know Psychical and Status moves, and must know at least 1 HM after evolving. Because it is held upside down, like Patrick star reading a book, it must have the contrary ability. And because it likes Harry Potter, It must know Switcheroo. Name it Harry or Hermany depending on gender

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Read the rules
Rules
~Pokemon X version
~the first person to give me a pokemon has to give my hero a gender and color scheme as well as a pokemon
~all restrictions should have some reference to a good book or movie or something like that (not a hard and fast rule but nice if you can do it)
~no starters on the team please and pokemon that can be obtained fairly early in the game

Team so far

Female @Charm (thanks to Shiny Swalot)
Color scheme-Pink (thanks to Shiny Swalot)

~Inkay-It may only know Psychical and Status moves, and must know at least 1 HM after evolving. Because it is held upside down, like Patrick star reading a book, it must have the contrary ability. And because it likes Harry Potter, It must know Switcheroo.
name it Silver (Thanks to DarkLucarioADV)
~Talonflame- It likes the movie Bug's Life, so it must beat any bug type that you encounter in the wild.
Name it BugSlayer (Thanks to LAWLZ FUNNY MAN)
~
~
~

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Read the rules
Rules
~Pokemon X version

Team so far

~Talonflame- It likes the movie Bug's Life, so it must beat any bug type that you encounter in the wild.
~
~
~
Take a Furfrou. It enjoys solving mysteries so name it Scooby. You must keep it as Star Trim form before you challenge the Fairy gym and must keep it in that form from then on. As soon as it hits level 27, it must KO every Ghost type pokemon you encounter with a normal type attack. Also catch it in a Luxury Ball to prove your bond.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
meganinja123456, take a Yanma. It must be male and it must learn and keep Rest and Detect. Evolve it into Yanmega after a STAB Rock-type move misses against it. Name it Bailey.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Sorry winter02 could you give me another either mega evolver or a flyer plz thank you

~Pokemon X version

~Furfrou-You must keep it as Star Trim form before you challenge the Fairy gym and must keep it in that form from then on. Also catch it in a Luxury Ball to prove your bond.
name it Scooby (Thanks to Regiultima)
~
~
just a flyer and mega left

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Sorry winter02 could you give me another either mega evolver or a flyer plz thank you
Yes.
Take a Snover.
Evolve it into Abomasnow after it beats one Pokemon from all species that appear on Route 17.
The first time it Mega Evolves must be in one of the battles against Lysandre.
It must also learn and keep Ice Shard and Ingrain.
Nickname it Frost Nova.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
@meganinja123456, take a female Doduo to fly around. To evolve, this Doduo must be put in the Daycare and produce 3 eggs. Nickname it Kevin (the movie Up reference).

Crash & Charm

Back I guess

Name it Silver (Thanks to DarkLucarioADV)
~Furfrou-You must keep it as Star Trim form before you challenge the Fairy gym and must keep it in that form from then on. Also catch it in a Luxury Ball to prove your bond. It must solo all rival battles. If it fails to do so, it must hold Black Sludge for the rest of the game (or when obtained if it fails at an earlier rival battle).
Name it Scooby (Thanks to Regiultima)
~Snover- Evolve it into Abomasnow after it beats one Pokemon from all species that appear on Route 17. The first time it Mega Evolves must be in one of the battles against Lysandre. It must also learn and keep Ice Shard and Ingrain
Name it Frost Nova. (Thanks to Winter02)
~Doduo- must be female. To evolve, this Doduo must be put in the Daycare and produce 3 eggs.
Nickname it Kevin (the movie Up reference).(Thanks to The Prince of May)

~wildcard~
The wild card pokemon must beat the battle chateau single handedly
~Litleo, since he is a Noble, yet wild Pokémon his moveset must contain- Noble Roar, Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, and Wild Charge.
Name him Nova. (Thanks to BlackwingMarauder)

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I want to make my next Shiny Badge Quest interesting :D

Here are my rules-
No Pokémon I already have as Shiny, if I already have it shiny I will let you know.
No harsh conditions (Ex- Take a Shiny Spoink, can't evolve until it solos the 8th gym)- That sir, is harsh.
Won't accept extremely weak/unusable Pokémon such as- Delibird, Unown, etc...

Here are the slots-

1- (Bug type) (Pokémon not accepting- Venipede, Burmy, Weedle, Shelmet, and Scyther)
2- (Rock Type) (Not accepting- Geodude, Rhyhorn, Larvitar, and Cranidos)
3- (Fighting Type) (Not accepting- Meditite, Mankey, and Riolu)
4- (Grass Type) (Not accepting- Cottonee, Budew, Pumpkaboo, and Tropius)
5- (Electric Type) (Not accepting- Rotom)
6- (Fairy Type) (Not accepting- Cottonee, Swirlix, Mawile and Sylveon)
7- (Psychic Type) (Not accepting- Inkay, Meditite, and Munna)
8- (Ice Type) (Not accepting- Bergmite, and Dewgong)

@ Meganinja-
Take a Litleo, since he is a Noble, yet wild Pokémon his moveset must contain- Noble Roar, Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, and Wild Charge. To evolve he must defeat 10 Fighting types. Nickname him Nova.

Last edited: