• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
@BlackwingMarauder For your fairy type take a Gardevoir it must be female and it has to learn and keep magical leaf. It may evolve freely to Kirlia but to evolve in to Gardevoir it must produce 3 eggs and hatch them while in your party.
caught on route 4 it must be named 4 or Four (take your pick).

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
I want to make my next Shiny Badge Quest interesting :D

Here are my rules-
No Pokémon I already have as Shiny, if I already have it shiny I will let you know.
No harsh conditions (Ex- Take a Shiny Spoink, can't evolve until it solos the 8th gym)- That sir, is harsh.
Won't accept extremely weak/unusable Pokémon such as- Delibird, Unown, etc...

Here are the slots-

1- (Bug type) (Pokémon not accepting- Venipede, Burmy, Weedle, Shelmet, and Scyther)
2- (Rock Type) (Not accepting- Geodude, Rhyhorn, Larvitar, and Cranidos)
3- (Fighting Type) (Not accepting- Meditite, Mankey, and Riolu)
4- (Grass Type) (Not accepting- Cottonee, Budew, Pumpkaboo, and Tropius)
5- (Electric Type) (Not accepting- Rotom)
6- (Fairy Type) (Not accepting- Cottonee, Swirlix, Mawile and Sylveon)
7- (Psychic Type) (Not accepting- Inkay, Meditite, and Munna)
8- (Ice Type) (Not accepting- Bergmite, and Dewgong)

@ Meganinja-
Take a Litleo, since he is a Noble, yet wild Pokémon his moveset must contain- Noble Roar, Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, and Wild Charge. To evolve he must defeat 10 Fighting types. Nickname him Nova.

Take a Chespin for Grass. It must be the starter received at the start of the game. It is not allowed to recover HP via held item or moves (items you use and pokemon centers are fine).

Kalosian

So long
BlackwingMarauder, take a Cubchoo for Ice. It can evolve after participating in a Double Battle together with one other member of your team.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
@ Regiultima, I hatch my shinies sorry :/ But I can take the other Restriction!

@Meganinja123456, Same as Regiultima, I hatch my Shinies, and no promises that it will be female :/ And I use my own nicknames for shinies, sorry!
Should have made it more clear :/

Team-
1- (Bug Type)
2- (Rock Type)
3- (Fighting Type)
4- Chespin- Can't regain HP from Items and moves. (Juggernaut)
5- (Electric Type)
6- Gardevoir- Must keep Magical Leaf, for Kirlia to evolve, must produce 3 eggs. (Daenerys)
7- (Psychic Type)
8- Cubchoo- Must participate in a Double Battle with one of my Team Members in order to evolve. (Jack Frost)

Need 5 more! Please start sending more in! If you have already sent me a Pokemon, go ahead and send me another if you want!

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
@ Regiultima, I hatch my shinies sorry :/ But I can take the other Restriction!

@Meganinja123456, Same as Regiultima, I hatch my Shinies, and no promises that it will be female :/ And I use my own nicknames for shinies, sorry!
Should have made it more clear :/

Team-
1- (Bug Type)
2- (Rock Type)
3- (Fighting Type)
5- (Electric Type)
6- Gardevoir- Must keep Magical Leaf, for Kirlia to evolve, must produce 3 eggs. (Daenerys)
7- (Psychic Type)
8- Cubchoo- Must participate in a Double Battle with one of my Team Members in order to evolve. (Jack Frost)

Need 5 more! Please start sending more in! If you have already sent me a Pokemon, go ahead and send me another if you want!
Take a Starmie for Psychic. The restriction depends on the ability it hatches with. If you use an Ability Capsule to change the ability, you must take both natural ability restrictions.

Illuminate- Must evolve into Starmie after gaining at least one level but no more than 10 levels.
Natural Cure- Must hold Black Sludge as soon as it is obtained. Cannot hold any item beforehand (except EV gaining items).
Analytic- Cannot learn STAB (includes water and psychic attacks regardless of evolution stage) attacks via TMs (HMs acceptable).

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
BlackwingMarauder, take a Bellsprout/Weepinbell for Grass. It can evolve into Weepinbell freely if you catch it as a Bellsprout, but to evolve into Victreebel, you must max its Affection in Pokemon-Amie, then max its EVs in Super Training, and then win a Leaf Stone from the Secret Super Training and use it to evolve it. Nickname it Celosia.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Team-
1- (Bug Type)
2- (Rock Type)
3- (Fighting Type)
5- (Electric Type)
7- Staryu- Depends on ability. Illuminate-Must evolve after gaining at least 1 level, but no more than 10 levels. Natural Cure- Must hold black sludge as soon as obtained. Can't hold any item beforehand (Except EXP gain ones) Analytic- Can't learn stab attacks, via TM (HM acceptable)

Need 4 more! Please start sending more in! If you have already sent me a Pokemon, go ahead and send me another if you want!

Winter02- I have Chespin as my grass type already.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
take a Pangoro it is uncreative so no restrictions

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Team-
1- (Bug Type)
2- (Rock Type)
3- Pancham- Uncreative, No restrictions. (Ardue)
5- (Electric Type)
7- Staryu- Depends on ability. Illuminate-Must evolve after gaining at least 1 level, but no more than 10 levels. Natural Cure- Must hold black sludge as soon as obtained. Can't hold any item beforehand (Except EV gain ones) Analytic- Can't learn stab attacks, via TM (HM acceptable) (Superioralis)

Need 3 more! Please start sending more in! If you have already sent me a Pokemon, go ahead and send me another if you want!
Types needed- Bug - Rock - Electric!

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Team-
1- (Bug Type)
2- (Rock Type)
5- (Electric Type)
7- Staryu- Depends on ability. Illuminate-Must evolve after gaining at least 1 level, but no more than 10 levels. Natural Cure- Must hold black sludge as soon as obtained. Can't hold any item beforehand (Except EV gain ones) Analytic- Can't learn stab attacks, via TM (HM acceptable) (Superioralis)

Need 3 more! Please start sending more in! If you have already sent me a Pokemon, go ahead and send me another if you want!

Take a Heracross for bug (if you don't mind a third suggestion from me), your restriction is two-part. One being regardless of your choice and the other depends on whether you want it to mega evolve or not (must choose before starting challenge, only post the restriction based on your choice):

Regardless of choice: Must solo Grant
Mega Evolve- Cannot use STAB multi-hit moves
No mega evolution: Cannot use STAB moves unless they are multi-hit moves

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Team-
1- Heracross- Must solo Grant. Can't use stab multi-hit moves. (Beatbox)
2- (Rock Type)
5- (Electric Type)

Need 2 more! Please start sending more in! If you have already sent me a Pokemon, go ahead and send me another if you want!
Types needed- Rock - Electric

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Team-
2- (Rock Type)
5- (Electric Type)

Take Eelektross for electric. In order to evolve from Eelektrik to Eelektross it must successfully evade 5 ground type attacks.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Team-
2- (Rock Type)
5- Tynamo- In order to evolve to Eelektross, must successfully evade 5 ground attacks (Moray)

Need 1 more! Please start sending more in! If you have already sent me a Pokemon, go ahead and send me another if you want!
Types needed- Rock

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
For the rock type, use Carbink.
It must have a hidden ability, and you must OHKO all of it's buddies in the Hoard with Surf. It must always use Stealth Rock when ever it is sent out, and must have a final move set of Stealth Rock, Trick Room, Stone Edge, and Gyro Ball. Lastly, it must die against Diantha's Mega Gardevior but still get both Trick Room and Stealth Rocks up.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Team-
2- Carbink- Must use Stealth Rock when sent out. Must have a final move set of- Stealth Rock, Trick Room, Stone Edge and Gyro Ball, it must lose against Mega Gardevoir, but still get Rocks and Trick room up. Not accepting first 2, I hatch my shinies. (Diamond)
5- Tynamo- In order to evolve to Eelektross, must successfully evade 5 ground attacks (Moray)

Done! Thanks, this is quite an interesting team, 3 Fighting types... 2 Fairy... 2 Psychic... hmm not a team I would normally use xD

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Need a replacement for Ice. Just got a Shiny Cubchoo for my current Shiny Badge Quest xD

Team-
2- Carbink- Must use Stealth Rock when sent out. Must have a final move set of- Stealth Rock, Trick Room, Stone Edge and Gyro Ball, it must lose against Mega Gardevoir, but still get Rocks and Trick room up. Not accepting first 2, I hatch my shinies. (Diamond)
8- (Ice Type)

Kalosian

So long
BlackwingMarauder, take a Snover as your new Ice type. Evolve it into Abomasnow after it beats a fully evolved Fire-type. Nickname it HoodWammer.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
BlackwingMarauder, take a Snover as your new Ice type. Evolve it into Abomasnow after it beats a fully evolved Fire-type. Nickname it HoodWammer.

Winter02- I use my own Nicknames :/

Team-
8- Snover- Can evolve after beating a fire type. (Jack Frost)

Swordfish

Flying Fury
Alright, so I recently failed my nuzlocke in X, so I thought that i would try a scramble!
5 pokemon, my first starter is already chosen.

-Dedenne/Sparky-no restrictions
-Spritzee/Milady-cannot evolve unless it knows Aromatherapy and Charm. She must also solo the Fighting Gym.
-Glaceon/Ice Queen-Must hold Black Sludge throughout challenge.
-Ralts/Crash/Charm-Mustlearn and keep Magical Leaf.Must wear all green to evolve and then produce five eggs to evolve again.
-Amaura/Frosty-Can only evolve if a pokemon faints due to hail that it inflicted. It must have Hail forever.
-Yanma/Mega Toaster-Evolve after beating 4 hordes without using STAB moves. Must also learn and keep Air Slash and Bug Buzz

Please don't suggest Greninja,Raichu,Tyrantrum,Sylveon,or Charizard as I used those in Y.
Fire away!

EDIT: Thanks Guys!

Last edited: