• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

burninator59

Just finished my X Nuzlocke playthrough, and I want to start a new game right away.
So I'll take this challenge thing. Make the challenges as weird or interesting as you would like.

Just a few things:
-All fully evolved
-Nothing that involves trading
-No Pokemon that suck. You know which ones I mean.
-No Greninja, Pidgeot, Florges, Pyroar, Sneasel, or Clawitzer (Those were on my Nuzlocke team)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Just finished my X Nuzlocke playthrough, and I want to start a new game right away.
So I'll take this challenge thing. Make the challenges as weird or interesting as you would like.

Just a few things:
-All fully evolved
-Nothing that involves trading
-No Pokemon that suck. You know which ones I mean.
-No Greninja, Pidgeot, Florges, Pyroar, Sneasel, or Clawitzer (Those were on my Nuzlocke team)

Alright, take a Fennekin.

In order to Evolve, it must get OHKO'd by 50 Surskit or Masquerain.

In order to Evolve again, it must solo Valerie.

It must also solo Siebold's Clauncher and Barbaracle, Drasna's Dragalge, and Malva's Talonflame.

It must know the following Moves when available at all times: Mystical Fire, Psychic, Shadow Ball, and one Move of your choice that must change after every Major Battle (Rival, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, Team Flare, etc.)

Charoshi

Charmander is best
burninator take a Nidoking. It may evolve whenever you want, but it must solo the gym leader you fight after it is evolved.

Crimson Impact

burninator59!!!

*rubs hands together* Catch a Riolu and name him Hiro (if you don't mind. Otherwise, your choice). He must solo Korinna's Lucarios and then bring down her Hawlucha before evolving. It cannot mega-evolve (and you cannot mega-evolve Korrina's Lucario) unless it's HP is in the red.

Kalosian

So long
burninator59, take a Magneton, evolve after it beats your Rival's fully evolved starter. It must also learn three moves through TM.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Burminator59:
Get yourself an Eevee that will evolve based on its highest stat at level 30.
HP: Flareon
Attack: Vaporeon
Defense: Jolteon
Sp Attack: Sylveon
Sp. Defense: Umbreon
Speed: Espeon
Once evolved, he or she must solo all of the trainers in Valerie's Gym.

crobatman

I am ready for a SCRAMBLE!!!! I am doing it for X version, so give some random ones to use that are available throughout the game. I request not using Charizard, Greninja, Gengar, Ampharos, Tyrantrum, Gogoat, or Salamence since those were my main pokemon in my Y version.
Also, I would love a mega on my team. I used Mega Gengar mostly on Y version. Also, I would be ok with subbing some pokemon in the team. So, I would like at least 9 to use.

Last edited:

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
crobatman
Your starter must be a Chespin. It must learn Needle Arm before evolving, and it must never forget Needle Arm

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
crobatman
Once able you must catch a Sigilyph and solo Clemont's team with it using only the moves Air Cutter and Synchrnoise. Sigilyph must never forget these moves.

crobatman

Last edited:

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
how about not evolving chespin till lv26, then quiladdin learns needle arm.

also, catch a pancham, but in order to evolve it you need to solo all of olympias gym( the psychic one) so you dont repeat types, just catch A dark type and level up pancham. or if your after a harder challenge, you cant evolve the pancham ever.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
crobatman, take a Mareep. It can evolve into Flaaffy after defeating a Lapras, and into Ampharos after soloing three trainers in the 4th Gym. You may Mega Evolve it (unless you get another Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, then I guess you can choose which one to use). But before Mega Evolving Ampharos, it must solo five trainers in the 5th gym.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Crobatman take a Clawitzer. Once it learns aura or pulse moves it may only attack with those in trainer battles.

crobatman

Chespin
Sigilyph
Pancham
Clawitzer

Mareep was another I used in Y version for battling. My Ampharos is amazing in that game. So, I would like something else. Thanks!

Kalosian

So long
Mareep was another I used in Y version for battling. My Ampharos is amazing in that game. So, I would like something else. Thanks!
Oh well. Sorry about that. Take an Axew instead. It can evolve into Fraxure after beating five Pokemon that you meet through fishing, and into Haxorus after beating an evolved Fairy-Type. It must also learn and keep Dragon Claw and Taunt.

crobatman

Nice! I will try a Haxorus

Chespin
Sigilyph
Pancham
Clawitzer
Axew

I need one more for a team! I will still take a few more to sub throughout the game too.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
I don't know what you will think of this restriction, but take a Zubat that can never become a Crobat. It can become a Golbat if it Solos Valerie.