• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Arceus500

@siempathy
Take a Staravia. To evolve into Staraptor, it must solo Clemont, and must keep Growl.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@siempathy: take a Scatterbug. It may only evolve into a Spewpa after it has learned Bug Bite. To evolve into Vivillon, it must solo the three forms of Burmy. If it has evolved, it must alway know one non-damaging move and one TM move. These may NOT be combined. Name it Butterflea

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Siempathy - take a Lapras. It must be caught in the wild and not the gift Lapras. It must solo Ramos without super effective moves before it can use super effective moves on anything.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Siempathy- Take a Zangoose. You must catch it from a Horde, and it must have its hidden ability Toxic Boost. On any route where there are Sevipers, it must beat fifteen of them before moving on.

Zoreos

Hey guys! I want to do a scramble challenge for Pokemon X! If you guys could give me 6 Pokemon buy tomorrow night that would be awesome! I want this to push me, but not frustrate me. If you contribute thanks!

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Zoreos: take a roggenrola. U must catch one that has an everstone attached. It may evolve into boldore freely, but to evolve into gigalith, it must defeat 2 trapinch, dugtrio, and gible in route 13

Zoreos,
Consider a Tyrunt. Must be female OR with an +attack oriented nature. In order to evolve, it must defeat 5 fairy types and 5 of any ice/dragon/water types that are higher level then it. If not defeat, then land the finishing blow with a super effective hit.
If you want a harder challenge, breed one elemental fang move onto it, and keep it on the entire time.

Siempathy,
Consider using a yanma. Try to catch it with a wide lens attached. It should know both Reversal and Rest. To evolve, it has to breed 25 eggs that are all sent out on wonder trades. Up to you if you wish to breed on egg moves.
Good luck!

Last edited:

Zoreos

Sorry, should have been more specific. I don't want challenges for the Pokemon like "can only evolve if it solos the 3rd gym. I would just want "Put a Raichu on your team". I have X so Y exclusives are out. Also, I need these by this Thursday night so any help is appreciated!

Sorry, should have been more specific. I don't want challenges for the Pokemon like "can only evolve if it solos the 3rd gym. I would just want "Put a Raichu on your team". I have X so Y exclusives are out. Also, I need these by this Thursday night so any help is appreciated!
Understandable, I got a bit carried away on that Tyrunt. Same point though, use a Tyrunt. Challenge yourself.

Zoreos

Team so far:
Zangoose (Suggested by Regiultima)
Tyrunt (Suggested by ZephyrWindSpirit)

Still have four spots left for anyone who wants to make a suggestion!

Zoreos

Team so far (UPDATE):
Pikachu (Suggested by Shiny Swalot)
Yanmega (Suggested by Winter02)

Two spots left on my team! If you want to make a suggestion do it now! I need this team by around 9PM! Any suggestion will help!

Zoreos

I just need 2 more Pokemon for my challenge to start! Anyone want to participate?
So far I have:
Pikachu (Suggested by Shiny Swalot)
Yanmega (Suggested by Winter02)

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Zoreos, I'll finish you off- get yourself a Garbodor.

GopherKing

Hey, I'm starting a scramble challenge on pokemon Y, this is my first ever scramble challenge so please don't make the restriction to hard. I don't want to use Chestnaught, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Clawitzer, Charizard, or Azumaril because I used those in Y. So, With that said, wanna give me a pokemon? and please, be gentle~