• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
@Brandjay

Have an Inkay from the Azure bay

Name it Azure

Azure the inkay must have the ability contrary and learn superpower before you can evolve (If you even want to evolve it. requires a trade while holding the ds upside-down.)

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Looking for a Y challenge- please don't make the requirements insane, this is literally my first Scramble. Starter is Fennekin, other mons are up for suggestions.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Given so far:

Death Baller the Drifloon - Must be first Pokemon caught on Route 8, before battling any trainers on that route or getting to Ambrette. Must be male and have Unburden. Must be immediately in party, and can't faint on the route. Must defeat a wild Mawile and Kangaskhan in Glittering Cave to evolve. Must learn and keep Shadow Ball, Fly and Explosion.

Heidrun the Skiddo - Must be female. Must learn and keep Surf asap. Other than that she must learn all level up moves. To evolve she must beat Ramos' Gogoat 1v1.

Eevee - Can't evolve until after it knocks out Valerie's Sylveon. If it tries to evolve via happiness before this, that is the only evolution option.

Azure the Inkay - Must have contrary as its ability. Must learn Superpower to make it eligible to evolve.

(need two more)
--------------------------------------------

@Moonsong: Take a Honedge. It can evolve in to Doublade if it solos an entire route of trainers. It must not evolve in to Aegislash until you are in Mountain Kalos.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Given so far:

Fennekin "Ylvis" (Starter/My choice): No restriction
Honedge: Evolves into Doubled after it solos an entire route of trainers. Can not evolve into Aegislash until I have reached Mountain Kalos.

Anyone else? I'm also taking things or whatever you call them on the Kanto starters.

Kalosian

So long
MoonSong, take a Dedenne. Catch it in a Premier Ball and nickname it Mususimus. It must be Male and have Cheek Pouch as its ability. It must also learn and keep Thunderbolt and Thunder Wave.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Given so far:
Fennekin (Ylvis): No restriction(s)
Honedge: Evolves into Doublade after it solos an entire route of trainers. Can not evolve into Aegislash until I have reached Mountain Kalos.
Dedenne (Mususimus): Must be male, have Cheek Pouch as ability, and be caught in a Premier Ball. Must learn and keep Thunderbolt and Thunder Wave.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
@moonSong

take a Swablu (Pirra if female, Tellex if male) - Must learn a dragon type move and fly before evolving. After evolving it must always have at least pone dragon type move in its moveset.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Given so far:
Fennekin (Ylvis): No restrictions
Honedge: Evolves into Doubled after it solos an entire route of trainers. Can not evolve into Aegislash until I obtain the Mountain Kalos Dex/ reach Mountain Kalos.
Dedenne (Mususimus): Must be male, have Cheek Pouch, be caught in a Premier Ball, and know & keep Thunderbolt and Thunder Wave.
Swablu (Pirra/Tellex): Must learn a dragon type move and fly before evolving. Once evolved it must keep a dragon type move.
Psyduck: Must be caught while surfing on Route 22, have a Lonely nature, hold a Water Stone, and cannot evolve.
Still looking for one more! I am playing Y for this challenge, so I suggest you suggest Pokémon available in Kalos.

Last edited:

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
brandyjay, Have a Clauncher. It must keep and learn Heal Pulse and Water Pulse.

Woodpecker

LC queen
Moonsong
Use psyduck. She must be caught while surfing on route 22. She must be a lonely nature and she must hold a water stone at all times. She can not evolve under any circumstances.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
So, I want to do a Scramble/Nuzlocke for X, so I will ask you guys for no repeat types, restrictions, and early to obtain as possible. I will update my location so you can determine which Pokemon are currently obtainable or I am close to being able to obtain. You can choose the starters I take and I am currently still in my pajamas. (In-game, not real life)

-Kalos starter. (Restrictions welcome.)
-Kanto starter. (Restrictions welcome.)
-
-
-
-

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
SerenadingCelebi, choose Chespin as your starter. Must be nicknamed Chesto. It must defeat at least 3 wild Skiddo by itself at Route 5 before evolving into Quilladin and 3 wild Haunter at Route 14 before evolving into Chesnaught. It must have at least one attacking Grass move and Spiky Shield in its final moveset.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
-Chespin. Must be nicknamed Chesto. It must defeat at least 3 wild Skiddo by itself at Route 5 before evolving into Quilladin and 3 wild Haunter at Route 14 before evolving into Chesnaught. It must have at least one attacking Grass move and Spiky Shield in its final moveset.
-Kanto starter. (Restrictions welcome.)
-
-
-
-

Thank you for giving me a bit of a challenge, even if I can easily do that bit with the Skiddo with Pin Missile. I just watched the catching Pokemon tutorial, so Route 1, Santalune Forest, and the routes surrounding Santalune and onward past Lumoise are open.

Last edited:
SerenadingCelebi - not sure if I'm getting too far ahead, but choose Squirtle as your Kanto starter. Must be nicknamed Shellshock. You can't evolve it until you have at least 3 badges. It must only have attacking/damage-dealing moves in its final moveset. No Mega Evolving unless your opponent also uses a Mega.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
-Quilladin. Level 21. Evolved on Route 5. Nicknamed Chesto. It defeated 3 wild Skiddo by itself at Route 5 before evolving into Quilladin and must defeat 3 wild Haunter at Route 14 before evolving into Chesnaught. It must have at least one attacking Grass move and Spiky Shield in its final moveset.
-Squirtle. Level 13. Nicknamed Shellshock. Can't evolve it until I have at least 3 badges. It must only have attacking/damage-dealing moves in its final moveset. No Mega Evolving unless my opponent also uses a Mega.
-
-
-
-

Not getting too far ahead, after all, that's what I asked for. Good choice, I've always liked Squirtle and since I am using a Chespin this time around, I miss my water type usual, Froakie. Plus, I get the reference in the nickname, if we were thinking the same thing. I have just reached Camphrier Town, so you have a lot more options to choose from.

Last edited:

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
Hi I'd like an alpha sapphire team please I have no problem with any restrictions or anything
So go wild with your suggestions everyone thanks in advance

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Take a Ralts, UltimateCharmander. But you can't evolve it into Kirlia until it is level 50 and has soloed two of Wally's Pokemon in the Victory Road battle. It can't know any Psychic or Fairy moves after level 30 and has to know Shadow Sneak. Must also be teamed with a Pokemon under level 40 against Tate and Lisa and it is the only Pokemon you can use when facing wild legendaries. You can only evolve it again after beating the E4, but before Steven.

Tangeh

SerenadingCelebi - Take a combee. Must be female. Name it Checkmate. It must evolve before reaching level 29 and cannot learn bug buzz. Before evolving, it must land the KOing move on at least one of Grant's pokemon. As a vespiquen, it must have attack order in its final moveset.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
-Quilladin. Level 21. Evolved on Route 5. Nicknamed Chesto. It defeated 3 wild Skiddo by itself at Route 5 before evolving into Quilladin and must defeat 3 wild Haunter at Route 14 before evolving into Chesnaught. It must have at least one attacking Grass move and Spiky Shield in its final moveset.
-Squirtle. Level 13. Nicknamed Shellshock. Can't evolve it until I have at least 3 badges. It must only have attacking/damage-dealing moves in its final moveset. No Mega Evolving unless my opponent also uses a Mega.
-Combee .Must be female. Checkmate. It must evolve before reaching level 29 and cannot learn bug buzz. Before evolving, it must land the KOing move on at least one of Grant's pokemon. As a Vespiquen, it must have attack order in its final moveset.
-
-
-

Thank you for the input. I think I will have a bit of a challenge on this one, but that is what this is for, right?

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
Thank you
1) ralts-can't evolve it into Kirlia until it is level 50 and has soloed two of Wally's Pokemon in the Victory Road battle. It can't know any Psychic or Fairy moves after level 30 and has to know Shadow Sneak. Must also be teamed with a Pokemon under level 40 against Tate and Lisa and it is the only Pokemon you can use when facing wild legendaries. You can only evolve it again after beating the E4, but before Steven.

Serenadingcelebi take a male espurr nicknamed ....you (dots included and massive props if you get the reference) he can only evolve after Serena/calem's espurr and must solo one gym of your choice