• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Midnight Lugia, take an Amaura. It will be revived from the fossil that Ledyba carries, so you cannot have it before the 5th gym. No restrictions on evolving, but you are not allowed to use TMs on it - the only moves it can know are those that it learns naturally. Name it Frosting.

Doge Emperor

I'd like to try this in Y, and make the challenges as weird as you can

Only Rules Are:
Everything Must Be Fully Evolved
Nothing Involving Trades
At Least One Pokemon Must Be Caught Before The First Badge

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
Doge Emperor, take a Butterfree. It must be fully evolved by the time you fight Viola, and it must solo her Vivillon. It can not forget Poison Powder once learned.

Doge Emperor

Team so far

Butterfree- Must evolve before fighting Viola, must solo her Vivillon, and can not forget Poison Powder

I'm excited to see what others can come up with

Attachments

• 012MS.png
    012MS.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 3

Kalosian

So long
Doge Emperor, take a Skrelp. It can evolve freely, but after evolving, it must be holding a Mental Herb and be in the lead spot in your party while you go through Victory Road. If the Herb gets used up, you must give it another one immediately afterwards. If you take nicknames, name it Dragoxic.

Doge Emperor

Team so far

Butterfree- Fully Evolved before Viola, must solo her Vivillon, and can not forget Poison Powder
Dragalge (Dragoxic) - Evolves freely, must hold Mental Herb after evolving, and lead the party in Victory Road

PikachuAddict

I'm going to start a run through in Omega Ruby.

Ground rules:
All Pokémon must be fully evolved.
No contests.
I would like as little type over lapping as possible.
All Pokémon must be nicknamed.

My team-
-Mudkip

celebimasters_93

Y Version is my choice for this scramble challenge :)

Rules:
Make it as impossible as can be( i love challenges that are frustrating, yes im weird like that xD)
Mons MUST be nicknamed(Midevil(i cant spell lmao) based nicknames if you can think of one when giving the mon)
Use mostly NFEs but ONE can be a fully evolved mon
CANNOT trade

Self-imposed rules for the challenge:
ONLY 1 use of a Pokemon Center in each town
NO status healing items shall be bought or used and if i pick one up i must throw it away immediately.
If I DO NOT complete the challenge in 20 hours of gametime, I MUST RESTART the challenge with the same team that was given to me until I CAN beat the challenge in under 20 hours. WAHA!

Side note: Im as crazy as Ozzy Osbourne >:D

Let the giving commence :D.

Celebi: You get Delcatty named, Purrault.
You get two options: Cute Charm w/only physical moves or Normalize w/only special. In either scenario, no support moves and it may only hold consumable items.
Let me know if you want more of a challenge.

I'll do a run in Alpha Sapphire too.

Rules:
No Restrictions on mons. Preferably no starters.
Give it a nickname.
Can't trade.
Won't do contests but will do restrictions like "cool moves only" if so desired.

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
@celebimasters_93: How about a Male Combee named Halbert, who may not learn any status moves.

@meliekpi: What about an Amaura named Amaya and you can't have any two moves of the same contest type.

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Oh yeah, can't trade, silly me. How about instead a Sableye called Sally who can't mega-evolve when at full health, you could do the 'can't have any two moves of the same contest type' restriction as well, if you like.

Alpha Sapphire~

Rules:
Give it a nickname.
Can't trade.
Won't do contests but will do restrictions like "cool moves only" if so desired.

Mons:
Sableye(Sally)- Can't mega evolve when full health, can't have two moves of the same contest type.

Feel free to keep going @AgentKallus. Seems like it would take a while to get a full party otherwise.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Okay then how about....

A grimer named Mukkey who may only have 3 moves at any given time. You also to get it to max happiness before you evolve it.

and

A kecleon(Color Change) called Leona who can only learn new moves on even levels.

@celebimasters_93. I'll give ya a couple more.

Ferroseed named Targe. Can't simultaneously know Protect or Substitute and a healing move.

Cubone named Odo. Can only hold a Thick Club while knowing 3 special moves.

---
Alpha Sapphire~
Rules:
Give it a nickname.
Can't trade.

Mons:
Kecleon (Leona)- only new moves on even levels
Grimer ((Mukkey)- only 3 moves at a time, must be max happiness to evolve
Sableye (Sally)- no 2 moves of same contest type. can't mega evolve at 100% hp

I still need 3 more as well!

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Ok @meliekpi

So, 3 more

A female Taillow named Aerona, she must know Wing Attack until she’s a Swellow, than she should learn Aerial and defeat a Geodude with it in order to evolve.
A Pineco named Cone, in order to evolve, it must learn 2 TMs.
A male Psyduck named Donald. It must evolve as soon as possible.

Celebi, you get a female Ducklett named Lady who can evolve after she beats 3 Electric types with low health. She must hold a Focus Sash and learn Surf.
As well as a Helioptile named Arthur who is male that can be evolved after singly beating Shauna’s team in Victory Road.

Last edited:

eltigras

Hey people. I would like to try this out on my x game to see if i can do this. I have been doing wonderlockes quite often now so i am up to a new challenge and i need a full team of six from you.

My rules.
I want fully evolved mons ( or viable pokemon that cant evolve )
No trade pokemon
Different types, but since my favorite type is fire i want at least a fire pokemon.
Pls no extreme restrictions.

Lets see how this turns out

Hey people. I would like to try this out on my x game to see if i can do this. I have been doing wonderlockes quite often now so i am up to a new challenge and i need a full team of six from you.

My rules.
I want fully evolved mons ( or viable pokemon that cant evolve )
No trade pokemon
Different types, but since my favorite type is fire i want at least a fire pokemon.
Pls no extreme restrictions.

Lets see how this turns out
I know this is pretty late and I'm gonna give you a few pokemon but anyway:
Start off with Fennekin, your choice on nickname, and it can evolve once you've OHKO 5 Axews with flamethrower. To evolve again, it must solo Clemont's Heliolisk and Valerie's Sylveon.

Then grab a Gulpin and nickname it Stockpile. It must solo Ramos to evolve. It must learn Stockpile as soon as possible and can't forget it. It must also have the relaxed nature.

Finally, get an Ampharos. You can evolve it into Flaaffy whenever but must solo 5 ground types to evolve into Ampharos. It must learn Thunder and Rain Dance. It can mega evolve only when Ampharos knows Dragon Pulse.

Now, when I can, I'll try an X (or Y) Scramble. I have the following restrictions:
I don't want too hard restrictions
No Fennekin because that is who I used in my original play through in Y
Allowing multiples of one type up to only 2
Must have a mega
Must have an electric type other than Raichu
No fossils
Must be completable in 3 weeks or less

Edit: This may be late but this is for Celebi:
Get a Magikarp and nickname it worthless. In order to finish the game, this pokemon must solo all gym leaders and E4 members. I MEAN SOLO!!!! Also, it must use splash against pokemon at least 50 times (not including when you catch it) in order to use moves other than splash on Magikarp. This may be too insane for you but I like going all out insane like this.

Last edited:

eltigras

Lol i completely forgot about this xD.

I can do with those or at least i will try xD. When does fennekin learn flamethrower because tbh if its really highleveled like 32 or something then killing those axews is a formality but okay i will try.

I like using gulpin. Its mostly my defensive mon. It will take a while though before i have a relaxed gulpin.
Soloing ramos with it should not be a problem if i raise my defenses enough against the jumpluff i hope i wont get killed by the gogoat.

Long time ago i just ampharos so that will ve epic. The 5 ground types should not be a problem. Wild mons tend to be dumb and use stupid moves.

Lol 3 more then xD

I will give you also something to work with.

You can use a froakie that has to solo viola and grant before it evolves.
It can evolve again in greninja when you defeated ramos his gogoat and olivias meowstic with it...like in the anime.

Secondly take a volbeat. One of my fav mon ^^. This pokemon can be your annoyer annoyer and has to have 3 status moves and one attack.

For the electric type use a plusle. It needs to have nastyplot and can only have 1 special attack move.

Last edited: