• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Generatrion-Pokemon Adventures

We all know that once the 6th Generation games comes out..there will be a manga based on it..i am just wondering...what would you like to see in the 6th Generation Pokemon Adventures Manga..post in the comments below

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
We all know that once the 6th Generation games comes out..there will be a manga based on it..i am just wondering...what would you like to see in the 6th Generation Pokemon Adventures Manga..post in the comments below

Can we wait till the thing is announced first?

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
Whew, for a moment there I thought that I had pulled a "Rip Van Winkle" and woke up in 2014.

Seriously, what is there to discuss? We're two or so years away from having any information about Gen VI and while we might see one or two Gen VI Pokemon before then, that's nowhere near enough to make any sort of assumption about what Kusaka might do.

e9310103838

I just do not want to enter the 6th generation in the next year (and not even want to launch any new version......), but many people seem to can not wait to the generation change.

This will make B2W2 chapter into trouble, especially when it has not yet been formally serialized now.

However, taking into account the operation of Pokemon on 3DS, this is not impossible......Oh.

Although I hope SP can have a great end, but it should still continue to follow the pace of the games to go. So, only hope that B2W2 chapter can not be rush...... ;273;

Last edited:

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I would like to see generation VI Pokémon on it... how about that? :p

I just do not want to enter the 6th generation in the next year (and not even want to launch any new version......)
Don't worry, the likes of the Generation VI being released next year are very low.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I highly doubt that Gen 6 will be released very soon. For the games, it still has RS remake (or some other stuff, they most likely will do it though) to go through. Right now, the book version has yet to finish HGSS, which was 4th gen. So the manga will do 6th gen (at least in book version) awhile after 7th gen gets released. So yeahhh

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
But i am 100 % sure we will see a RS Remake or Sequel
I have my reasons to believe we will get something related to RS in the actual generation, but I think it will be most likely remakes.
They wouldn't release sequels before remaking the actual games.

2013: Remakes
2014: Generation VI

I have my reasons to believe we will get something related to RS in the actual generation, but I think it will be most likely remakes.
They wouldn't release sequels before remaking the actual games.

2013: Remakes
2014: Generation VI

Personally i would love to see sequels where Dexoys plays a much bigger role but Remakes are more likely (I wouldn't mind a remake)

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Personally i would love to see sequels where Dexoys plays a much bigger role but Remakes are more likely (I wouldn't mind a remake)

Yep, but lets end this discussion here. It is prohibited to discuss about non-announced future games here, if I am not mistaken.

G-SANtos

Don't worry, the likes of the Generation VI being released next year are very low.
I don't think so. Genesect has already been released, what else they can possibly have for this Generation? The only things left outside the manga and spin-offs are Best Wishes Season 2 and the sixteenth movie. When Arceus was revealed (February 2009), HGSS were almost being announced (May 2009, if I'm not mistaken). Arceus's movie debuted in July 2009, four months after his announcement, and HGSS were released in September 2009, seven months after his announcement.
Genesect was announced five months ago, his event has already happened, and nothing else has been announced for the main series. There's nothing else this Genereation can pull, nothing else to use. Generation V is pretty much over. The only thing they could do to prolong Generation V is releasing the Original Dragon in a game, but I doubt it'll happen. Nintendo probably wants to start the 3DS games and thus ended this Generation earlier.

I highly doubt that Gen 6 will be released very soon. For the games, it still has RS remake (or some other stuff, they most likely will do it though) to go through. Right now, the book version has yet to finish HGSS, which was 4th gen. So the manga will do 6th gen (at least in book version) awhile after 7th gen gets released. So yeahhh
Why does everyone think there'll be a remake of RS. I can see reasons for both having and not having a remake, but like I said, there's nothing else Generation V can pull. Even though next year is Gen III's anniversary, I can't see a R/S remake unless they give new forms to Groudon and Kyogre or put the Original Dragon in the game.
Reasons to have:
-Generation III and IV brought remakes of previous games.
-Hoenn is the only main region to not have been in 3D.

Reason to not have:
-Gen I and II happen simultaneously to III and IV respectively, while Gen V explicitly happens many years after everything else.

Last edited:

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
Generation V is pretty much over. The only thing they could do to prolong Generation V is releasing the Original Dragon in a game, but I doubt it'll happen. Nintendo probably wants to start the 3DS games and thus ended this Generation earlier.

That's a good point. Gen V is about changes, so why not change the duration of the generation in order to take advantage of the 3DS's capabilities for Gen VI.

(Even after someone points out that talking about remakes is against the rules, people keep talking about it. Never ceases to amaze me.)

That's a good point. Gen V is about changes, so why not change the duration of the generation in order to take advantage of the 3DS's capabilities for Gen VI.

(Even after someone points out that talking about remakes is against the rules, people keep talking about it. Never ceases to amaze me.)

That is true but i still like talking about the future of Pokemon