• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

6th Member Help

So i have now played through the game and have all the pokemon I planned to have. Here is my team on white currently.

Serperior

Giga Drain
aerial ace
leaf blade
Dragon Tail

Excadrill

brick break
Earthquake
Rockslide
x-scissor

Archeops ((Must leave the team)

rock slide
aerial ace (acrobats if no held item)
fly
Dragon Claw

Scrafty
Moxie
neutral

Hi-Jump-Kick
Crunch
STone Edge
Dragon Claw

Hydreigon,

Dragon pulse,
Flamethrower
Surf
Crunch

Volcarona,

Flamethrower
SIlver Wind
Psychic
Quiver Dance

I really love all of my guys, except one...

Archeops. He MUST go. I really dont like him, he is terrible. I am writing this thread in hopes that you guys can repair my team and help me with a sixth guy. I currently have a ditto and am battling in the subway to get the brace items so EV and IV training are no problem. In fact, I encourage it so that it gives me something to do (also egg moves are good as well). I already have 2 dark types so please dont suggest any of those, and I am fine with all of my movesets, they are just there to give an idea of what kind of coverage I have.

LinkToTheFuture

Ground Type Master
This is kind of a shot in the dark as this comes down to your personal preference, but I would suggest Jellicent.
You could give Jellicent
- Surf
- Recover
- Hex
- Will-o-Wisp
That frees you to take Surf off of Hydreigon (unless you have that there for a reason), and doesn't add any new weaknesses to your team. Jellicent seems like a good tank, while adding some status affliction to your team (which makes Hex twice as strong).
I know nothing about IV or EV training, but I think www.smogon.com entries on Jellicent could show you that.

I think an electric type like Eelektross could also make a good addition.

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
I'm surprised you find your Archeops bad. I trained one in my team, and it was epic for me. Maybe you got screwed over by a bad nature and bad IVs.

TheAwesomeOne

You need a bit of Rock power try Gigalith:
Gigalith@Leftovers/Quick Claw
RELAXED-It is important
-Stone Edge
-Explosion
-Gyro Ball
-Earthquake
Gyro Ball gets power with low Speed. The other moves are very powerful and will leave a dent in the opponent.

And you might want some Psychic power in replace for Hydreigon:
Reuniclus@Leftovers
Modest
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Psycho Shock
This Pokémon is quite good on your team. Psychic is the main STAB. Psycho Shock for Special Walls. Shadow Ball for Ghosts and other Psychic's(But I doubt that you will out speed them), and Energy Ball rounds off the coverage.

Last edited:
Thank you for both your help :D Unfortunately i dont have wifi until the 29th of march so gigalith is out for now. Reuniclus and Jellicent sound like good choices. I here that a life orb works on reuniclus if you have magic guard? Does anyone know if thats true?

As for why my archeops was bad, terrible defences and his ability made him unusable at times. Also i had a neutral nature and i never checked the IV's do to all the trouble in getting him.