• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins vs The Hoenn Triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
My PO won't work on my computer any more.
Image proof:
9Huvx.jpg

Please sub me. (Again :( )

Spacial

procrastination
Shame shade. And by the way, shade is a lady and wishes to be addressed as one.

Hokage I haven't really got any time apart from tomorrow since I'm going away on the weekend.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yayz we have one win. Lets get 2 more 7DS.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
who i am playing doesnt matter to me just know that i am on PO2 on the PO server at the moment, I can easily located in the 7 deadly sins channel

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Well, VEVOZ is wifi battler (like moi), I'm pretty sure he doesn't do PO anyways, and I haven't seen him for AAAAGEEEEES

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
unfortunitally i have not yet purchased bw2 nor do i have a wireless router so wifi is out of the question.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Kojondo do you want to switch opponents if possible. I have difficulty getting on PO but I can get on Wi-fi on Thursday night and can battle Shade while you battle Norns on PO.

Last edited:
I am available on all formats, PO2 / Showdown / WiFi B/W / WiFi B2/W2. If subs aren't working out, I will feel free to battle somebody else to make this all run smoother. Just PM/VM me the details.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Well Shade has wifi ( which Kojondo doesn't). But has PO ( which have trouble getting on) so if we switched that would solve the problem.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Kojondo do you want to switch opponents if possible. I have difficulty getting on PO but I can get on Wi-fi on Thursday night and can battle Shade while you battle Norns on PO.

as i said before i dont care who i face as long as this gets done. some effort from hoenn triangles side would be nice.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
OK then I guess we can switch opponents so I guess your battling Norns. and I'm battling Shade. Good luck Shade.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
it has to be okayed by their leader hokagi its not as easy as that

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ooohhh ok. I'll ask Hudsonn then or have you done it already.

Spacial

procrastination
as i said before i dont care who i face as long as this gets done. some effort from hoenn triangles side would be nice.

K then I'm battling you. I would be able to battle more, but 1) My PO doesn't save my teams so I have to make them every time I go on 2) my brother uses the only computer whenever I'm avaliable 3) I have loads of homework so I don't get much time

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
OKay then so that's that. I VM'd Shade to set up a battle last night and haven' gotten a a responce yet.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Ninja Eevee and I should be able to get our war battle done this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.