• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins vs The Hoenn Triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
OKay then so that's that. I VM'd Shade to set up a battle last night and haven' gotten a a responce yet.

She was probably at school.

I'm going away until the 30th, so I can't battle until Halloween and after that.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
K then I'm battling you. I would be able to battle more, but 1) My PO doesn't save my teams so I have to make them every time I go on 2) my brother uses the only computer whenever I'm avaliable 3) I have loads of homework so I don't get much time

Your PO saves your teams you are just not doing it right. Anyway vm/pm me when you can battle please.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
thats fine as I said please vm/pm me when you are available to battle.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'll probably be battling Shade tonight.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I really hate these time differences. Just sayin. Shade I should be able to battle Tuesday if my sister goes to karate.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Im waiting for Dr. Chaos to get time that works for both of us. were these fixtures randomised or based on timezone, cos this is actually annoying me

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Finally managed to be on at the same time. Beat Ninja Eevee 5-0! Lets clean this up 7DS.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Lost to Dr. Chaos, i think there was some hax, i cant remember though. i had my hazard setter taunted so i couldnt set up SR and toxic spikes :L I just realised how weak my team is to physical and fire moves once skamory is gone :L

Lost to Dr. Chaos, i think there was some hax, i cant remember though. i had my hazard setter taunted so i couldnt set up SR and toxic spikes :L I just realised how weak my team is to physical and fire moves once skamory is gone :L

Hax, or no, you are still a loser. Congrats! ^_^

side note* swseep rape activity post!!!

At this point, someone hand me a broom!!!

Last edited:

Hudsonn98

Sorry for not posting...I'm in the middle of a f**king hurricane...I'm fine with everyone switching opponents....

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Yeah, come on THT. This is kind of pathetic, arguing and all this. I wish both teams good luck though (can I still do that?)

snivy trainer out.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
hudsonn i know how u feelz im in it to.

Jb, you need to update the thread, please. Dr. Chaos beat Ninja Eevee.

Also, since Hudsonn agreed, I will accept fthe first battle request from either Klinklang_1024, Norns, or Shade2000 that I get so we can finish this.

Again, I can battle on all formats... PO2, Showdown, B/W wifi, and B/W2 wifi.

If in a rare occurance one of those people want to go and battle Gen. 4, I can also do Shoddy, NetBattle, or D/P/Plt/HG/SS wifi.

Pretty much, however you want you *** kicked, I'll give it to you. ^_^

Was PM'd by Klinklang_1024 today and he said he could battle. This was at 1:09pm according to the time stamp on the PM.

I returned the PM, and told him I just got off of work. This was about an hour and a half ago................

Still no word from Klinklang since his las PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.