• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins vs The Hoenn Triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
Avaliable now, anyone around?

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I think what should have been done is a specific time should have been set up (Ex. 3 pm EST on Friday or something) that both people agreed on and the person that didnt show up would be the loser.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
@Norns: What part of pm/vm did you not understand. If you have read the rules of war threads you would know you aren't supposed to schedule battles in the war thread.

We're up, 2-0 in this war, but I'm not going to sup[pose any of the other battles will get finished. I was the first to suggest an extension of one week, but nothing has happened. I know for sure Kojondo was around here daily, and I was only away for one day.

Let's go ahead and call this thing for 7DS now. We have another clan waitting to war with us anyways.

EDIT

7DS wants to war with Omega now. Can we get this locked since it seems as if no one from THT is going to put anymore real effort into this, please?

7DS would like to get on to the next one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.