• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins vs The Hoenn Triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
http://i50.*******.com/140eo9x.gif
VS.
TheHoennTriangle.png

Rules:
★5v5 - 5th Gen OU War.
★All battles will be done in Standard 6v6 OU unless agreed by both battlers to battle in a different tier.
★First team to reach 3 wins will win the the war.
★Current Smogon Tiers will be used.
★All battle results must be posted in this thread to confirm a win/loss.
★No flaming, trolling, or spamming.
★All battles will be done via PO2 unless agreed by both battlers to use Wi-Fi/Showdown.

Rosters
7DS:
jeyre80 (PO2 / Shwdown / WiFi)
the3rdH0kage (PO2 / WiFi)
MasterKojondo (PO2 / Showdown)
EXIE (PO2 / Showdown)
Dr.Chaos (PO2 / Showdown)

Subs:
JB (PO2 / WiFi)
JOKERS_WILD (WiFi)
Thunder_Chad (PO2 / Showdown)

---

The Hoenn Triangle
-NinjaEevee-PO2
-Klinklang_1024-PO2
-Norns-PO2
-N_Shadow 19-PO2
-Shade2000-Wifi/PO2

SUBS:
Hudsonn98-Wifi/PO1
VEVOZ-Wifi

Match-Ups
Klinklang_1024 v. jeyre80
Norns v. the3rdH0kage
N_Shadow 19 v. EXIE
Ninja Eevee v. Dr. Chaos
Shade2000 v. MasterKojondo

-All battles are to be done by November 4th-
Good luck to both teams and have fun!

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Hokage! You're against me! But just because you're a former THT member, it doesn't mean y ou'll get mercy

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
PMed shade2000 awaiting his response.

edit: N shadow 19 I can arrange your battle with EXIE he is college in the UK at the moment but I talk to him often just let me know when you are free.

edit: N shadow 19 I can arrange your battle with EXIE he is college in the UK at the moment but I talk to him often just let me know when you are free.

If you will (guessing you might have already though), please PM/VM N Shadow with what you posted here, as well, just to be certain it is seen.

*EDIT* Nvm. He seen it. lol

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Ok, I've already sent him a PM and I was waiting for his answer. I'm free during most of the day, unless something unexpected happens, so it's up to him. I'm in UK time zone too so feel free to check his availability.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Hokage! You're against me! But just because you're a former THT member, it doesn't mean y ou'll get mercy

Good Luck to you to Norns. And I don't except any mercy.

and Good Luck to both sides. (But lets bring ome our first war as a win 7 Deadly Sins.)

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
lo Anyway Shade do you know when Norns might be able to battle.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
oh, well i never would have saw that coming lol, we have orginized a battle potentially to be on wednesday I apologize for calling you a guy ^_^

EXIE

Netherworld Overlord
reporting in my win against N_Shadow 19. Bom jogo!

Status
Not open for further replies.