• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
7DeadlySins1.gif

As the name suggests, this is not a clan for the nice guys and girls, or the faint of heart. This clan is for those that will push themselves to the top by ANY means available to them. Those who seek to follow the ways of the Seven Deadly Sins should know this first...We are not the "good guys"!

Here follows the ranks of the sinners. Each member shall have a need to achieve a greater sin. There are, of course, Seven Ranks divided up into the Seven Sins.

Sloth (Rank #1)
Sloth4.jpg

This is where the learning of your sins shall begin. You have what seems to you to be the greatest of ideals and plans, but you have yet to achieve them. You need the get-up-and-go so you can be motivated to do what is really needed to make yourself as great as you want to be.

Envy (Rank #2)
Envy2.jpg

You now are begining to bring your ideals together, and are wanting to achieve a status that others have.

Anger (Rank #3)
Anger3.jpg

You now have seen what those others have, and you are enraged to the point of evil intentions to destroy whatever is in your way to your path of greatness. Most people fear you and hate you now. You have destroyed them and taken what they have earned for yourself.

Lust (Rank #4)
Lust6.jpg

You have now destroyed what was in your path to gain your status as something truely powerful, but yet you know there is even more out there to be gained. Thinking about what you have already done with your powers, you know you can now get more. You are now a thinker again, and you are filled with a need to learn how to obtain more power.

Gluttony (Rank #5)
Gluttony5.jpg

You are now wallowing in your power. You have more than you need, and you enjoy it. You are feared by all now, due to your over-abundance, and you are not wavering in your ways.

Greed (Rank #6)
Greed1.jpg

You do have a lust for more, but you are stingey with what you already have, allowing no one access to it. You sometimes tease others with by giving them the knowledge of the greatness you have achieved already, but never letting them know evenything.

Pride (Rank #7)
Pride7.jpg

You have it all now, and you are proud of yourself. You have stepped through all of the sins now, and have recieved love, hate, and fear, all at the same time by your piers. You are now the great one.

Abandon Hope
(Divine Comedy)

7.jpg

Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here! This rank is only for those who have committed to the most horrible atrocities known to man. We make thieves, whores, and killers look like saints. You are one of this clans proven top battlers. You have learned how to sin deep, and sin well, and have brought great atrocities upon all who have oppossed you!

How Can You Join?
Invite Only by a member that is Greed Rank or higher. This will be verified.

Username:
F.C:
What Clans you are in?:
Who invited you here?:

Member Cap: (25/28) This will happen when we reach 28 members (including the clan's Leader and Co-Leader). When we have that many, I won't be accepting any new members. I want to be able to keep this clan competitive, and be able t tutor the less compteitive members, so they, too, can be competitive. This section will say when we reach the member cap, as well, when it happens.

Member Sweeps: This will happen once a week, every Sunday at 9PM (GMT -5). If you have not posted on at least three days of the week, or given a good reason as to why you have not, you will be removed from the members list.

Member/Ranks:

Sloth
(This rank defines that you either need to be tested, or you will be assigned a tutor if it is made known that you are not yet on a competitive battling level.)
sloth.png

The Unreal Shadow Tracker F.C: Coming Soon (Shoddy username) Coming Soon

Envy
(Official members who have been tested and are still needing to be tutored.)
envy.png

javier5109 F.C: 2879 8591 2043 (10SP)
Lucario God 1 F.C: 3824-5541-9919 (130SP)
TheUmbreonMaster Platinum F.C: 1548-1831-0020 (220SP)
SRTHIZZ F.C: 3352-3067-7240 (80SP)
H3R0 F.C: 4340-1899-6295 (130SP)
Reji_72 F.C: 5456-1912-6219 (20SP)
jb08045 F.C:1419-2857-1057 (20SP)
BoredX10 (DJ) F.C: 1118-9572-1411 (20SP)
shipwrecks F.C: 1978-1031-5259
megamonk4 F.C: Platinum FC: 2622-1748-3491 PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 (80SP)
Gaiasa Hinuta F.C: 5027-2568-5282
Vapourdrip105 F.C: 1419-6793-0265
Shadowbolt200 F.C: Coming Soon
Wassay F.C: 0259-6290-9600 (240SP) (banner maker, for the clan, and for personal banners)
Void F.C: 4554-9210-6413 (Shoddy username) "Void." (Smogon server) or "Void" (PE2K server) (80SP)
darkdranzer F.C: 2622-0658-9319 (110SP)
Aerodrome F.C: 0818–2963–8117 (20SP)
Aoki F.C: 3910-5380-8903(260SP)
Mystery the Fated F.C: Coming Soon (Shoddy username) Coming Soon (110SP)
jeyre80 - F.C: 3352 0011 9241 (leader)
FenixFox F.C: 2750-8108-0294 (Shoddy username) "Fenix Fox" (Smogon Server)(co-leader)(120SP)

Anger
angerw.png

Lust
lust.png

Gluttony
gluttony.png

Greed
greed.png

Pride(Anybody in this rank may give test battles. All test battles will be OU Single battle format.)
pride.png

Devine Comedy
hope.png

4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse (War Managers)
(These four members are not allowed to be in any other clan.)
userbar773430.gif

Void
Lucario God 1
H3R0

Garden of Sinful Delights
This is the section that you should come to to find all of what can bring greater pleasures to your War Battles.
(Sponsored by War Manager FenixFox)
"This is the Garden of Sinful Delights"
"If there was a pokemon you had really wanted for a war but didn't have the time to do something about it, pm FenixFox, he will breed it and then get it trained then put it up for hire"

For Hire:
Physically Based MixApe
;392; hasty, 31/31/27/31/31/24, Close Combat, U-turn, mach punch, Overheat - EV: 252 Atk / 64 SpA / 192 Spe - shiny x1

Anti-Lead
;461; hasty, 31/31/30/16/15/31, Fake Out, Night Slash, Counter, IcePunch - EV: 4HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - shiny x1

Tank
;477; impish, 31/28/31/x/31/x, Pain Split, Will-o-wisp, ice punch, Earthquake - EV: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 228 DEF - shiny x1

Hired Out:
None

To come:
Toxic Spiker
;073; calm - Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, ice beam, Surf - EV: 252 HP / 120 DEF / 136 SpD - shiny x1

Sword Dance
;475; Jolly, 21/31/31/30/31/31 - Swords Dance, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Night Slash - EV: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 speed - shiny x1

Choice Band
;475; Jolly, 21/31/31/30/31/31 - Shadow Sneak, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut - EV: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 speed - shiny x1

Choice Scarf
;475; Jolly, 21/31/31/30/31/31 - ThunderPunch, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Night Slash - EV: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 speed - shiny x1

Request:
Pure Baton Passer-Requested by Wassay
;472; Timid - Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Taunt, Baton Pass - EV: 252 HP / 196 SpD / 60 Spe​

Clan War History:
7 Deadly Sins v. The First Church of Huh? (1-4 Final)
AppleButter2 v Cousin__Dan
freakinlaserbeam v OMN's_SkyNet18
darkdranzer v Flamethrowa55
Wassay v Goketsu
Reznor v Torterra14
Royal Arcanine v BaldWombat
JOKERS_WILD v Shiny Magmortar

7Deadly Sins v Team Luminion (2-2 Final)
jeyre80 v Salavoir55
megamonk4 v Kebilito
Void v gingbino22
Jiraiya07 v Hobby
ivanreal v Calum

How can you rank up?
1) You must win three consecutive battles versus other clan members.
2) Beat two leaders from other clans.
3) Win a war battle, in a war that we win.
*These wins must be reported. If the win comes from another clans leader, that clans leader must also report the win.*

How can I loose a rank?
1) Loose a battle against a lower ranked clan member.
2) Loose a war battle, in a war that we loose.
3) Be inactive for 7 days or more.

What will get someone removed from the clan?
1) Be inactive without letting the clan leader know why for more than two weeks.
2) Posting something about another clan members team in this thread during a war. (Keep convos about teams in PM's, please.)

How does one earn their Sin Points (SP)?

It depends on how large of a sin you are able to commit without feeling guilt. Here is your guide on how to sin.

Join the clan: 10 SP
Being active: 10 SP per week if you post something all seven days
Invite someone else to follw your sinning ways: 10 SP
Win your first battle in the clan against a fellow sinner: 20 SP
Win a war battle: 30 SP
Keeping us alive in a war: 10 SP
Win your war battle as the deciding battle (i.e. 2-2 with your victory winning the war for our clan): 100 SP
Donate to "The Devil's Plaything's": The SP given will depend on how good your donation is.
Rank up to a higher level of Sinner: 50 SP

SevenDeadlySins.jpg

"The Devil's Plaything's" a.k.a. The Clan Shop
Devil's Plaything's

NOT REDISTRIBUTABLE OUTSIDE OF THE CLAN!!!(UNLESS YOU ARE THE OT)

WILL RETURN SHORTLY AFTER THE NEW THREAD IS OPENED!

The New User Bars

Sloth-Bar.png

Envy: Coming Soon

Anger-Bar2.png

Lust-Bar.png

Gluttony-Bar.png

Greed-Bar.png

Pride-Bar.png

Abandon-Hope-Bar.png

Other sig bars and banners

userbar750381.gif

http://i44.*******.com/xqj62v.gif

http://i43.*******.com/jt5v6h.gif

http://i39.*******.com/2niput4.gif

MyBannerMaker_Banner-1.jpg

Honorary Members List
This section is going to be allowed for very few to enter. They have either helped in some way to lead this clan where it is today, but are not official members. Honorary members are free to post here whenever they wish, without having to officially enter the clan.

Honorary Members:
Moyito
The Unreal Shadow Tracker
Gorgonopsid Master
ivanreal

credits and thanks to those who have helped so far:
shipwrecks: For creating excelent Sin Rank sig bars.
ivanreal: For becoming the first member after this clans creation.
sealboyno1 from Pe2k: For creating our flashing sig bar, and war managers sig bar.
Zapdogre: For all of the animations (not including sealboyno1's flashing sig bar)
Wassay: For creating the clans new Sig Bars. FenixFox: For creating the clans new top banner.
SRTHIZZ: For creating the "Are you a Sinner" banner.

Last edited:
We are big boys here...TH?...TAC...Team SeaSoul...We have two official challengers, and one challenge sent out...But in all honesty, a group of sinners versus an entire church seems very fitting for the new rules in the section. I will get with my members and sort this all out very soon.

Iggly

Banned
We are big boys here...TH?...TAC...Team SeaSoul...We have two official challengers, and one challenge sent out...But in all honesty, a group of sinners versus an entire church seems very fitting for the new rules in the section. I will get with my members and sort this all out very soon.

Im very glad to hear that, contact Cousin_Dan (our war Bishop) for setting this up via pm.

See you on the battlefield!

BTW (off of the wr topic for a minute)...I have a few updates and new things I am going to add to the front page post. With the revamped section, there are going to be a few things revamped in this thread, as well. So keep an eye on the front page.

Oh man, another war? .-.

We have two challenges, and one challenge sent...Time to man up. I am putting SeaSoul on hold. I am appointing war managrer's very soon (by the end of today), to decide whether we want to go against the PoJo Powerhouses of TAC, or having our group of sinners confront The Church. Either way, we war...and soon.

I suggest you (along with everybody else) to read the new rules.
Two wars isnt allowed. ;P

And to add to what Iggz stated...I wouldn't want to war with more than one clan at a time. When we war, we need to focus on that war, at that time, no matter what.

Last edited:

Icup

Username:Icup
F.C: In sig
What Clans you are in?: Ace High
What brings you here, sinner?: I've heard good things from this clan from my younger brother (Jiraiya)

Username:Icup
F.C: In sig
What Clans you are in?: Ace High
What brings you here, sinner?: I've heard good things from this clan from my younger brother (Jiraiya)

I never thought I'd need to do this, but i am going to have to request that you wait to join. I will consider you an "unofficial" member (which means by only being allowed to join two clans, don't join another one), but I need to do some updates on the clans front thread which may or may not effect your decision to be here. Please give me the time needed to do the updates. I will PM you when they are complete, and you can decide whether or not you would still like to join...

On a side note, untill the front page has all of it's updates made, I will not be accepting new membership. The updates will be complete by the end of today, but I want to get those out of the way first, before updating the members section.

Also, Ivan and Wassay, you two were my two members that appeared in more that the two clans now allowed. If by midnight tonight, you have not decided on the clans you will be in, I will be forced(by the new rules of the clans setion) to take you off the members list for the clan. I really hope this action does not need to happen, and I will PM you both so I know you see this, but I do need this info A.S.A.P.

Icup

I never thought I'd need to do this, but i am going to have to request that you wait to join. I will consider you an "unofficial" member (which means by only being allowed to join two clans, don't join another one), but I need to do some updates on the clans front thread which may or may not effect your decision to be here. Please give me the time needed to do the updates. I will PM you when they are complete, and you can decide whether or not you would still like to join...

On a side note, untill the front page has all of it's updates made, I will not be accepting new membership. The updates will be complete by the end of today, but I want to get those out of the way first, before updating the members section.

It's ok I'm a very patient person, I will wait. And also...personally I never liked being in more than 2 teams..so rule or no rule 2 is more than enough for me.

Edit: And also...can I talk to you on you chat thingy?

Okay, most of the updates have been completed on the front page. I removed a few pics that were cluttering things up, added a war history section, and added a war managers section.

The war manager's section members is listed just below "Devine Comedy" rank. It is listed as "4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse". These members will have special user bars assigned only to them, which will be specific for them only. They are being made, and should be ready by tomorrow.

I will be appointing four (yes four) people to the war managment section. These people will need to stay on top of the goings-on of ALL CLANS war histories, who they have beaten, who they have not challenged, how well they did in their wars, ect, so the four people who I will appoint (you will be notified in PM's) will need to be dedicated to their war managers spot. These four members will be REQUIRED to be in ONLY 7DS.

The Shop section has been temprarily moved, as well. It was also causing unneeded clutter, but will return soon, for everybody to use.

Last edited:
Anthor war?><
But this has only just restarted.

Yes...Here is the situation that will decide who we will accept in our war...

Team Apollo Creed chalenged us FIRST, however, there clan has not been approved yet. If there clan is approved before midnight tonight (GMT -5/my time), we will war with them, beings there challenge came first, but if they are not accepted by then, we will accept The Church's challenge.

So pretty much our first war in the new clans section will be decided by the moderators.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
well this sucks I wanted to be the first to join oh well do I have to do the sign up form again?

Status
Not open for further replies.