• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD Yours can't be as lazy as mine~~~ Jeyre are you going to be in the league? If yes, tell me what you want on your banner and at lest one pokemon if you want them to know ate lest one xD (If not I can just put a big question mark xD)

PLUS Get off that lazy couch/What ever your sitting on and go shopping DX It's fun while it lasts (Not for me xD But for you maybeh 8D)

Yes, and use Groudon.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Morning Guys.
...Dunno What To Say Really lol

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
o.e Omg Jeyre= Using ubereh team xD

Info: Jeyre (Forgot Leagues name) Champion Type: Unknown?

and just put a Groudon anywhere? xD And for your userbar

Info: Jeyre (League name enter here) Colour:? Picture: Shiny Groudon?

@Hero I know what to say 8D *Tackle hugs* (No homo o.e~) Hero I 4got if your in the league if so look back at the last few posts I made and answer my question DX Please + Good Morning~

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Urm?
You Talking About UserBars?
lmao Cuz Like You Talking To Everyone lol

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
8D Not talking to eveyone just everyone whos in the league xD *Points at the people* I just forgot whos in the league so I cna't pm um I lost the list FF sent me o.e~ So who'd you like on yours 8D?

H3R0

LordHotstuff
8D Not talking to eveyone just everyone whos in the league xD *Points at the people* I just forgot whos in the league so I cna't pm um I lost the list FF sent me o.e~ So who'd you like on yours 8D?

*Sits Down And Think*
...Oh!
Jumpluff. I Want Jumpluff

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Tch. Awh
I Wanted To(Sorry Bored lol)

Whaa t-t Hero answer me DX? *waits* Also o.o Whats a good Steel type? Or a Bulky rock/ground type that won't get OHKO'd by a water move (Waterfall+Surf+Pump)

Answers in bold......

o.e Omg Jeyre= Using ubereh team xD

Info: Jeyre (Forgot Leagues name) Champion Type: 4:6 MonoGround Uber Tier

and just put a Groudon anywhere? xD And for your userbar Put it on the farright

Info: Jeyre (League name enter here) Colour:? Picture: Shiny Groudon?

Make the user bar Black, all black, but make the userbar look shiny. Keep Groudon it's normal red color.
Also, for types that coul survive some water type move...Scizor, Hippowdon, Registeel...

Last edited:

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Whaa t-t Hero answer me DX? *waits* Also o.o Whats a good Steel type? Or a Bulky rock/ground type that won't get OHKO'd by a water move (Waterfall+Surf+Pump)

I Said Jumpluff lol
...The Only Pokes That Come Into Mind For You Will Be Registeel...
Maybe Cradily...Alot Of Rocks Dont Carry Sp.D. If It Was Ina SS It Would Be Different

Last edited:

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
YES SIR~ xD But after I'm done doing something~~

SSBB123

Hawtie
hey guyz, sorry for not posting much
i got a half school day :D so im home early
and i sent u a pm about the league banners awhile ago wassay
battle anyone?

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
*Face Palm* Sorry Hero I never saw it DX And o.o I thought ish lost it *Looks for SSBB's PM*

Sorry I keep asking I just gotta finish these stuff quick T~T xD I've kept Inuyasha on hold for almost 2 weeks now DX xD (Got no other good animes to watch atm for meh dX) *Gievs cookies to everyone* SSBB I can battle you in 30-55mins o.e~ If you like

@Hero ya o.e there gonna be in a SS team xD (Thats like the only team I use atm DX)

Last edited:

H3R0

LordHotstuff
*Face Palm* Sorry Hero I never saw it DX And o.o I thought ish lost it *Looks for SSBB's PM*

Sorry I keep asking I just gotta finish these stuff quick T~T xD I've kept Inuyasha on hold for almost 2 weeks now DX xD (Got no other good animes to watch atm for meh dX) *Gievs cookies to everyone* SSBB I can battle you in 30-55mins o.e~ If you like

@Hero ya o.e there gonna be in a SS team xD (Thats like the only team I use atm DX)

I Seriously Want A Cookie...All We Have Is Cheesecake...Too Chocolaty For Me lol.
And Yeah. I Say Go With A Cradily. Thing Can Take Special Attacks Like Its Nothing

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
xD Lawls okay~ o.e I just want some Lasagna. Haven't ate some for ages~ and thank you~~~ *Brb gotta see how people make those hax Banners+signs DX Makes me look like a totally noobish idiot t-t~

@Jb I've been away for 2 days and theres only been 8 pages T_T So How is it you left for 12hours and theres 12pages? xD This clan doesn't spam a lot t-t unless when theres 3-6people talking about pokemonzs~

H3R0

LordHotstuff
...I Should Make A UU Team. A Main One...
Will Be Fun For A Bit

BTW Anyone Have A Treeko? Just A Reg One. No Specific Nature And All That
...Actually...A Female...But Either Or

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
xD Lawls okay~ o.e I just want some Lasagna. Haven't ate some for ages~ and thank you~~~ *Brb gotta see how people make those hax Banners+signs DX Makes me look like a totally noobish idiot t-t~

@Jb I've been away for 2 days and theres only been 8 pages T_T So How is it you left for 12hours and theres 12pages? xD This clan doesn't spam a lot t-t unless when theres 3-6people talking about pokemonzs~

Just exgeration(cant spell) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.