• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Yeah good game.

When you switched i said "smart" cuz it takes away your lost stats,then i said how in the world can weavile beat gallade.

But anyways ya so close GG

Was Fun Fun...
Anyways Im Trying To Get A Eevee With Both Wish And Curse...
Sounds Hella Impossible

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Hi guys, school has taken all of my free time, I'm going to lindfield bonfire night soon, and that's another day without working on the gym team.

I might be on the runesacpe forums later, I'm just posting to say I'm still here.
And Weavile can kill gallade, night slash with low gallade defence and HP, with max attack weavile could kill, in my crazy theory, taking SR into account.

I'm again, going early, so Night!

H3R0

LordHotstuff
You sure?

I can try.
Ehh...I Dont Want You To Go Through A Hassle. But If You Can...Then Alright :)
EDIT. And Its Kinda True What Lucario Said. Either Or Gallade Woulda Died With Or Without The Stat Drop

SRTHIZZ

hey guys whats happening?? and hero, i think i have evee that has wish and curse..if u like u can breed it and give it back to me...

H3R0

LordHotstuff
hey guys whats happening?? and hero, i think i have evee that has wish and curse..if u like u can breed it and give it back to me...

Ugh Finally You Show Up lol
And Urm... Sure. Then.
Btw I Still Need You To Nickname DNite lol

SRTHIZZ

Ugh Finally You Show Up lol
And Urm... Sure. Then.
Btw I Still Need You To Nickname DNite lol

lol...whats the name u want? and where do i go to rename it? and ill look for my evee

Status
Not open for further replies.