• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried out javier5109 for the clan. I did pull off the win...Due to some hax, but he did have a very impressive team, and will be a credit to the clan.

Please welcome Javier. He has already been added to the OP.

As far as the war, I sent the line-up to TAC leader, The Count, but he hasn't gotten back with me as of yet. I will keep you all posted.

shawdow goes to tell u lead salemence is not always bad.....

jerye my team is not very imprissive- due to lots of people saying i can get easily sweept or stalled

well i hope i can do something for this clan and would like to meet all u guys

H3R0

LordHotstuff
shawdow goes to tell u lead salemence is not always bad.....

jerye my team is not very imprissive- due to lots of people saying i can get easily sweept or stalled

Oh Lookie.
New Blood To Be Tainted By Sins lol
Welcome Kid To The 7DS.

Hmm... I'm pretty sure we have already met, no? You were a part of Aces High before you joined, were you not?

yes i was in team aces high
but then i quit because i joined shawdows clan and since my and my friend were going to make a new clan soon i had to quit someones clan so i choose team aces high lol
but as it turned out my team quit serebrii and we didnt make the clan so i decied to join this clan lol-but my other choice was church of huh but they want u to be only in that clan so i kinda gave that up

Boredx10

Welcome fresh meat. =P

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Welcome javier enjoy your stay they'll make it hell for you *jk*

ha ha ha ha funny i dont go down without a fight~~~~~~~~ just wait till i get a team that fits my style lol anyone want to battle me? with this new test team i have? i only got about 5 mins on the computer but can take any wifi battles

Boredx10

Sure.I'll battle you.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Awww I'm mad I'm late oh well anyone want to battle

meet u online with the fc u have in you sig gl and hf

im talking about Boredx10 he challeneged me first ill get to ya tomorrow if i can

but dont expect alot from me as i just started pokemon battling back in(the first of the month after aguest)

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Awww I'm mad I'm late oh well anyone want to battle

The mecha has dissapeared...

But anyway, I gtg.
Cya later.
EDIT: OMFG! No posts for almost 12 hours! (Am I hallucinating?)
I just can't bear to not be listening to the team charm theme tune (Spec ep 4 or 5 PMD3) It's addictive.
Anyway, Night!

Last edited:

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Im Home!!!!
Finally lol.
Updated My FC's And Blah....So Im Ready To Trade With Ya Jeyre.

Status
Not open for further replies.