• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
Hey guys... still wont be active till monday... gotta get my grades in line

Aoki

Want to battle??
Anyone want to battle

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Whoo.
Still Raining Down Here...Dayum El Nino lol.
Finished Watching The Mist...Amazing Movie lol.

Whats Up With You Guys?

Aoki

Want to battle??
Whoo.
Still Raining Down Here...Dayum El Nino lol.
Finished Watching The Mist...Amazing Movie lol.

Whats Up With You Guys?

Hero want to battle

does anyone want a battle

SRTHIZZ

hey just got home from work...looks like everyone stop posting for a long time...neway ill be on for the next 2 hrs if u need anything...

I'm going to need help soon transfering some pokes from Platinum back to my old Pearl game (once I get far enough to get to the down stairs part of the PokeCenters). PM me if you can help. My Platinum has too many pokes on it...I do not have any box space, nor do I have any spots in my party leftover.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Anyone want to battle

See? he's a machine thingy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately, yesterday was a **** hole of unorganisation, and no homework got done. I mihgt change my gym team's deadline to June, and no platinum is possible today. **** homework, I'm ina bad mood, and I'm gonna be every inactive next week due to homework. Mornings should be a posttime, and I should get a post in later in the day. I've gotta do some homework, and I'm taking a break from runescape (1weekish for homework) so that I have more free time for pokemon.
Today is a goner, so I'll be saying bye early.
If I suddenly take a week off afterschool from serebii, then that'll be the pokemon week off, with platinum and PMD3 my only pokemon concerns.
PM whatever you need to, it will be next to impossible to catch me next week, and if I get the weekend off, then I'll be active. From the 19th onwards, its the christmas holidays, so if I can kill all of the homework before christmas, then I should have a good week after boxing day for my gym team.
I hope this will explain next week.
Night!

Dayum Void...Thought You Died...Or Something lol
Oh Jeyre...If You Still Need Any Help, I Can Help Ya Transfer Pokes

I might, or I might not. I might just release them....In a heart breaking manner. Some of them are 3rd gen events I will probably never see again. I just don't use them. And when I say I have no box space left, I do mean I ave no eggs to be hatched (no including the Manaphy Egg yuou traded me), and no spots left in my party. I am going to look over each and every one of my Pokes one last time to see if there is anything I want to release that isn't an event first.

Status
Not open for further replies.