• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Hey could somebody here get me torchic or one of its evos plz? the natures/iv/ev dont mattter.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
i know what you mean aoki, my "OU" teams that i make usually happen to be made up of 1 NU usually 3 UU and 2 OUs

i didnt even plan for it but thats always the results

btw: just my guess but chatot is your fave?? well thats the poke that i've been using lately

U made some banners for us... welcome anyway

no my favorite pokemon is linoone i love that pokemon its so cool like when i first started competitive battling every team had to have my linoone and i didn't care if it had a good place on the team or not it was there........the good days

What were the good days like?

Errr... PEOPLE BACK TO TOPIC!! DX I'm away for a lil while and I see 1 1/6 page of stuff out of topic DX...

@TUM!!! D; YOU KNOW I WOULD CRACK, AND YOU STILL LET THIS HAPPEN! Plus you didn't reply any of my vms DX.

@Everyone, o_O I guess you all forgot, it's my birthday today 8D.... , Plus sorry o_o.

Happy Birthday!

Limited and predictable movepool. >_>

Poor ninetales

Oh, Umbreon? Are you playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world as well?

What do you think of it?

Have u played Zelda Spirit Tracks yet BTW? Mah brother's completed it... It's short compared to the last two zeldas I played

Aero, you should ask that to Tum though VM/PM XD. You should know that by now DX. Your a mod at PokeStory..... DX And you also forgot to look at the events today right 8D?

Speaking of Pokestory... Mah account hasn't been activated yet lol

Yes, I know. But this thread has like 5000 posts. People here talk so much, I'd consider it a social thread.
musical_note.gif

Also, can you please link me to the events that have happened today?

Yay

A few things here...

1) When this thread closes, and the new one opens, it will be competitive right from the get-go. I have already let Goke know I don't want this to be in the casual section.

2) I'll go ahead and PM Shadow Arena, since a few of us want to go at them.

3) If they accept, SRTHIZZ and TUM WILL be in the war.

*EDIT* Shadows Arena say they are already in a war, as well...So I guess we will play the waitting game...We'll take on whoever finishes up first between Shadows Arena and Untold Chaos.

*EDIT #2* I will be putting the finishing touches on the (kinda) new front page for the new thread...Just ignore the front page of this thread, for now. I will be doing the edits on there to see what the new one will look like.

Can I be in this war if I get practising some stuff on plat?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been too ill to be on the thread new years day, Went to a wedding yesterday... that's why I've been inactive - and here comes spring term: Less activity. anyway, Night thread, cya never, btw I'm gonna die on mafia soon unless someone realises... anyway, I'll be back afterschool tomorrow, so., probably for the last time in this thread and definately of this term and the first time in 2010....
Night!

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Hey could somebody here get me torchic or one of its evos plz? the natures/iv/ev dont mattter.
when i get my ds back tomorrow i'll give you a torchic egg. i just need to breed my blaziken.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Anyone want to battle

im quiting this clan......
idk just want to....
people told me to...... cya....

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
im quiting this clan......
idk just want to....
people told me to...... cya....
well good so we have no more shadows arena garbage here. vappy are you in shades arena to? if so i would change that if i were you.

Aoki

Want to battle??
This is getting serious but why....last time I checked shadow arena is made up of 8-13 yr olds so why are we even caring what they do they are dirty and cheap and look up to us

In my opinion, it shouldn't matter whether or not Shadows Arena are taking our members or not... if we crush them in our next war it won't even make a difference. :)

Last edited:
well its not really the clan.... just that everytime i check u guys aint on when im on.... and lots of people said for me to quit this clan....
and aoki.... lots of (shawdows arena) garbage has made it into this clan.... so i wouldnt be talking

Jb

Tsun in the streets
It doesnt matter. theless people we have the more we can know eachothers strenghts. it always the clan with 30+ members that fails because they think the others members will pull their weight and then tend to become inactive and join other clan. I bet if we ask SA leader what Tier Ou/Uu each of His members were best at he couldnt do it. Unlike here where we know where each of the members excel.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
It doesnt matter. theless people we have the more we can know eachothers strenghts. it always the clan with 30+ members that fails because they think the others members will pull their weight and then tend to become inactive and join other clan. I bet if we ask SA leader what Tier Ou/Uu each of His members were best at he couldnt do it. Unlike here where we know where each of the members excel.

Isn't the Shadows Arena leader Shadowsfalling?

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Isn't the Shadows Arena leader Shadowsfalling?
correct hinuta shadowsfalling is in fact the leader. hes not a bad kid hes just a little leaguer playing in the big leagues.

@javier: i have nothing against you personally but you leave on poor terms you get negative feedback. in my opinion your guy's loyalty is a joke. you all shhould've thought to leave when your poor excuse for a leader did. no offense lol

@jb: well said

Last edited:

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Hey guys.
urm...went bowling today lol
...Hispanics fail at that game XD

And TUM. When we finna do battle?

Herm... I took a little visit to the Shadows Arena clan forum, and I picked up some juicy gossip from one of their members, as well as a comment from shadowsfalling...

By AppleButter2:
"lol, it is interesting to me that they are acting so childish over a game. That is pretty much what it comes down to. Also, the people in that clan who waste their time trash talking are just hypocrites in my opinion as they are calling us immature and they say we are dirty and cheap, which I fail to see how, when they are the ones trash talking. Last time I checked that is immature, and I don't see what we are doing. They accuse us of "stealing" their members; however when they lack proof, The Umbreon Master holds a strange grudge against shadows, and I don't see why we would waste our time doing that anyways, they effectively can't say we are doing that. If they just took a minute to stop flaming perhaps they could think that there is the possibility that some of their members didn't leave because they only wanted to be in this clan? I myself can vogue for Nilla as he has told me a countless number of times that he wants to quit himself, in his own mind and reasoning. While they continue to waste their time flaming us in their thread, we can just sit back and watch, minding out own business, like we have been doing this whole time.

My thoughts on the matter anyways, but this is all I will disclose as I really don't want this thread or our chat to turn into a flame war."

And the reply by Shadowsfalling:
Those punks are in way over their heads,tbh only a loser with no guts could say that,they are making fools of themselves,say it to my face.

(May I remind you that you WERE one of "those punks", mister. D: )

Even though they have somewhat of a logical point, they take no restraint in insulting us in the same fashion as we're doing them...

Status
Not open for further replies.