• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Oh O_O I got scared for a sec when you said "12 pages 12 hours" I was like "SERSLY LIEK WDH O_O" xD *Goes back to finishing up something and looking for songs*

@Everyone o.e I'll start to work on everything when FF tells me what he wanted me to make for him ( Wantta work on everything at once xD Makes it somewhat easier for me 8D) *Points at new sign* Is it any good o:? xD

Okay o.o *Looks for whos in League and what pokemons they said for meh to use for um~*

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Hi's, I'm annoyed. Headache, cross country in PE tomorrow (when it should be basketball) and I'm in no fit state to work on my gym team. And FF, I won't have this gym team ready for at least a month, given that I'm getting the same homework amounts as I am now. (which is more than the teachers should be giving)

I want to be on longer, but It's impossible with this ever-worsening headache. The forums here are the only place that I can feel relaxed, even if I'm getting 7b's in science tests (the year 7 average is 5a/6c) and crazy like I like to.

I may take a very long break, and I need opinions for the gym team. If someone helps me with the water pogemanz, the team could be ready in about 2 weeks if I'm not as depressed and metally pained as I am now.

I'm going early, as I need a good night's sleep. If I can, I'm putting 110% into the gym team on saturday, and I've got an idea, FF, for if my team's not ready fast enough. Someone in the clan could act as a filler or supply while my team's under construction.

I'm breeding the scizor and lucario, then EVing them.

Again, help with the waters is appreciated.

Night!

Oh O_O I got scared for a sec when you said "12 pages 12 hours" I was like "SERSLY LIEK WDH O_O" xD *Goes back to finishing up something and looking for songs*

@Everyone o.e I'll start to work on everything when FF tells me what he wanted me to make for him ( Wantta work on everything at once xD Makes it somewhat easier for me 8D) *Points at new sign* Is it any good o:? xD

Okay o.o *Looks for whos in League and what pokemons they said for meh to use for um~*

Huh we have a league? I was thinking of making Shadows Arena a league,"The league of shadows" or sumtin*runs away and rethinks name*

argh i got nothing 0_o.

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
xD I can help you pick a name if you like 8D? And finally someone posts somthing after a hour DX

H3R0

LordHotstuff
*YAWWNNN*
Dang...Only 5 PM And Im Tired...Whats Good People?
Battle?

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Nothing really good T_T Looking for a good anime and ****** my brother bought home something like sea monkeys xDD

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Sea Monkeys Ehh?
Never Really Seen Them...I Thought They Were Just Foamy...Thingys

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Lmfao me too o.o Darkrai I think the clan is fulled But PM/VM Jeyre and ask him if he will/can add you 8D

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Username: Darkraicaptured
F.C: 2407 5010 7765 (plat)
What Clans you are in?: The resistance
What brings you here, sinner?: need battling and war, and this seems to be an active place.

Aye!
I Know You lol
But You Gotta Send Application Via PM To Jeyre If You Want To Join.

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Hmm If I was you I wouldn't leave that post there. The new rules say taht o: DX I made that same mistake DDX So delete that post. (Just telling you~~)

o: Now we wait

*Looks for animez*

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
Anybody want to battle

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
I'm not stupid I know o.o~~~~

*Dies from boredom* R.I.P Wassay?

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
o.e Brb noa~~ I think I know What to watch now o.o Also shadow can you breed me a Cradaily with 14+/12+/18+/x/29-31/x 8D With Egg moveh Curse? Please and thank you~?

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
Sorry ive been gone guys i should be back tomorrow :S ive been grounded all week so :S

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Sorry ive been gone guys i should be back tomorrow :S ive been grounded all week so :S

Wb~~ I haven't seen you on for like ever DX *After the first war we had when the clan reopened*

Status
Not open for further replies.