• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
I'm ready, just trying to breed a pokemon real quick...

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
ZOMG 200+ Page 8D YAYAY Also Hioi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ o_O how are yall?

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Void, your in the league right o:? 8D o-o. Also if your in the war go to the war page thing and you'll see your name somewhere on the first post xD~~

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
okay my opponent is online. I just hopes he VMs me his FC so we can get this battle done and over with...

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
GL+HF~~~ And I think I'm off for awhile o.o(1-2hours o.e~~) 8D So bais for now~~

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
GL+HF~~~ And I think I'm off for awhile o.o(1-2hours o.e~~) 8D So bais for now~~

he logged off again though...I need a new opponent cause this isn't working...

Void

Void, your in the league right o:? 8D o-o. Also if your in the war go to the war page thing and you'll see your name somewhere on the first post xD~~

Yeah, I'm in the league.

And no, I can't do that, because I'm only just subbing in for the war. Meaning, I'm going to get a new opponent. Jeyre said I'd be informed about who it was, but I haven't got anything yet.

FenixFox

マスターの
Yay you get that, anyway guys something big will happen to the clan soon.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Updates:

Nilla's quiting for 30 seconds seems a little irrelivant...I'm going to act like t never happened.

ShadowsFalling both ranked up (I'll send you two the user bars shortly).

Gaiasa is actually th 3rd girl, the first was super inactive, and the 2nd just recently rejoined(Jesse&James).

OMG. End of story.

Ok kiddies stop the spamming plz, also i have been talking to jeyre about something veery important and it will be revealed soon if we go along with it ^^

Tell me please? *makes a doggie-eyes face*

it's a tournament *spoiled!*

Jk idk

Shadows your way late dude the gyms and elite four have been chosen already I'm numba 2 :D

I'm gym #1 lol.

League? when? what? where :O

When: Ahes ago. What: The clan's league. Where: In our heads.

The amount of members we have of girls we were talking about...What were you thinking lol*steals thoughts*

U gots post 4000... Gratz lol.

Yay you get that, anyway guys something big will happen to the clan soon.

TELL ME!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!11!!11!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Wassay: Are you gonna fix the banner, or not?

Anywayz, Morning.

I'm off now, so cya after I've done my homework, damn it!

Last edited:

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
Thats Not True!
People Be Using Female Avatars And They Males...
No Offense Wassay But I Thought You Was A Female How You Typed And All lmfao
What about me...?

Anyway, I might be up for some PBR later tonight (My time). Hopefully.

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
Updates:

Nilla's quiting for 30 seconds seems a little irrelivant...I'm going to act like t never happened.

ShadowsFalling both ranked up (I'll send you two the user bars shortly).

Gaiasa is actually th 3rd girl, the first was super inactive, and the 2nd just recently rejoined(Jesse&James).

o_o I'm not a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.