• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoki

Want to battle??
yeah when im done with this battle

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
hey everyone, how's it going?

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
pretty good, been breeding and ev training ALOT of pokemon, XD.

FenixFox

マスターの
Hey guys i just downloaded all the pokemon games for pc other then HG and SS. I started playing Yellow and name my rival one of you guys guess. also the league is doing pretty good ^^

Aoki

Want to battle??
Anyone want to battle or shadow want to trade

Aoki

Want to battle??
Ok your on

Aoki

Want to battle??
I don't see you let's see if we put the fc in right

Aoki

Want to battle??
Gg how was it hax I had no crit hits I just had good prediction lol

Just checking in withone quick post...I'll probably be gone for the rest of the day...To those in the States, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
No because I would've 2hko it without the drop what about you lol you thunderbolt with a crtical hit and parahax and your pokemon went before a speed boost static And you got a power up from metor mash on your first try

darkdranzer

No because I would've 2hko it without the drop what about you lol you thunderbolt with a crtical hit and parahax and your pokemon went before a speed boost static And you got a power up from metor mash on your first try

Yeah, I know that why I said so much hax.
He was scarfed that why he outspeed him.

*random question*

Has anyone else had their post count reduced by spades? @-@ I swear I had, like, 240 posts and now I have 175...

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Anyone want to battle

You keep asking that... Are you payed to say that??????? *Jumps behind a sofa*

Sounds good,i got this gardevoir from the Umbreonmaster ask him i dont think its legit...

From TUM? I had a VC with him a few days ago. He just asked for a battle, don't worry.

Hey guys i just downloaded all the pokemon games for pc other then HG and SS. I started playing Yellow and name my rival one of you guys guess. also the league is doing pretty good ^^

Who?

Just checking in withone quick post...I'll probably be gone for the rest of the day...To those in the States, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy thanksgiving!

*random question*

Has anyone else had their post count reduced by spades? @-@ I swear I had, like, 240 posts and now I have 175...

176, actually.

I'm gonna be back at about 7, so cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.