• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always. You know how I am about trying to beat people up. lol

Our last wa was a draw, so yeah, I wanted to get us in another one right away to be able to square off that draw.

you mean two wars in less then 5 months....im not sure i would know what that feels like..lol

sounds like i might want to look into buying some land around here and setting up vaction home ...LOL.

It would be a welcome addition, but remember, just like of there, without a name here, it would be rogh going unless you can get a little backing from your friends on the other forum.

Btw...I never went back to see your responce in the thread...Care for that battle?

It would be a welcome addition, but remember, just like of there, without a name here, it would be rogh going unless you can get a little backing from your friends on the other forum.

Btw...I never went back to see your responce in the thread...Care for that battle?

im really not digging the internet at night as much, my new apartment has it set up across the house and its cold..lol
also if i make a move over you better believe im going to try and bring most of the boys over ;)
also battle tomorrow. going back to ev training..its bee taking up my time

FenixFox

マスターの
I haven't been active for awhile, so i need punishment. Jeyre think up a punishment for me.
Anyway i'll be active again soon and will do something special for the clan ^^

Aoki

Want to battle??
I haven't been active for awhile, so i need punishment. Jeyre think up a punishment for me.
Anyway i'll be active again soon and will do something special for the clan ^^

You can battle me as punishment

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Hai guys!
I'ms back for the weekend.
If I can get enough done, I should have about 4 hours on plat and serebii on sunday. Tomorrow: Runescape, homework and funorb.
Just notifing that I'ma gone from here for a day.
I'ma go early.
night!

anyone up for a battle( i was supposed to finish teh team i was working on but im to lazy to ev train lol- and it cost me to ev train and i dont have the money)
so i ask my question again anyone up for a battle?

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Everyone's Busy With EV Training.
I Need To Revamp My Weather Teams.

Gunna Show These New Members How Frighting I Was When I Joined This Clan A While Back lol

Aoki

Want to battle??
im looking to battle some as well also looking for a rival

SRTHIZZ

will do and c me on with an unwanted poke...

Status
Not open for further replies.