• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
any torchic would be fine.

Just letting everyone know we will be going against Untold Chaos soon in a war. I told them I would have the lineup sent to them by Saturday. We will be going against Shadows Arena right after that if they don't get themselves into another war right away. If you don't get picked for this war, you will have a chance right after this war to be in the next war.

Aoki

Want to battle??
I want to be in the war

I want to be in the war

I was just actually just about ready to post the lineup for the war versus UC...And yes, you are one of the 7 I picked...And we are looking at 7 v. 7...

The following will be the lineup for the war versus Untold Chaos...

jeyre80
Aoki
Shipwrecks
Mystery the Fated
Aerodrome
jb08045
Shadowbolt200

New thread, new war, so I want to give a couple of the new people their chance to see what they can really do here with 7DS. I'll send all the people I listed a PM. I have not decided the subs yet.

Last edited:

SRTHIZZ

^ i care more to be in the war with SA, but if u dont have anyone else as a sub, let me know....

Aoki

Want to battle??

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
^ i care more to be in the war with SA, but if u dont have anyone else as a sub, let me know....

As said above o.o. ~~~

Aoki

Want to battle??
Anyone want to battle my war team

SRTHIZZ

sorry aoki, i was eating dinner...u still wanna battle?
edit:tum gotta point, seems like some are getting special treat. but lets not start anything within the clan.

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
sorry aoki, i was eating dinner...u still wanna battle?

Most certainly thank you for responding to my challenge lol and as far as my win streak I've been playing plat on wifi for about a week now and my record is already 41-5 that seems like a streak to me

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
alright i'm going to be pm'ing some of you guys for help with my war team.....havent had to do that in a while so i might be rusty..... i dont think my chatot team or digimon team is going to be a good war team so i'm asking for your help guys

Shadowbolt200

Shadows r with u
So guys what is going on?
Suddenly im in the war line up..why did u pick me jeyre?
And what is the official tier for wars?
Hey i need to battle..soccer is keeping me away from my DS..
Hey TUM want to battle tomorrow..

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
just practiced with aoki for the war
good and close game with me coming out on top 4-0 (2 of my pokes were in the red)

gg aoki, i need to improve my team a bit

Void

I was just actually just about ready to post the lineup for the war versus UC...And yes, you are one of the 7 I picked...And we are looking at 7 v. 7...

The following will be the lineup for the war versus Untold Chaos...

jeyre80
Aoki
Shipwrecks
Mystery the Fated
Aerodrome
jb08045
Shadowbolt200

New thread, new war, so I want to give a couple of the new people their chance to see what they can really do here with 7DS. I'll send all the people I listed a PM. I have not decided the subs yet.

Just letting you know, I'm available for a sub spot. :3

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Member guys if you battle someone, PM me So i can update the second post.
Other than that...Urgh Still not in a war lol...oh wells.

Oh i just realized...7 vs. 7...Seven Deadly Sins lmao
sorry...im just sick and all

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
hey guys sorry i havnt been on uch, i moved to internet was an issue, im very rusty amd il need some warm up battles, im in orlando right now so il ave to wait til i get home to battle, thanks guys.

-edit- also im sorry if i didnt give a heads up, but famil yissues kinda caused it to be fast and urgent. rank demotes are fine but i hope you can forgive tyde =D

Last edited:
hey guys sorry i havnt been on uch, i moved to internet was an issue, im very rusty amd il need some warm up battles, im in orlando right now so il ave to wait til i get home to battle, thanks guys.

-edit- also im sorry if i didnt give a heads up, but famil yissues kinda caused it to be fast and urgent. rank demotes are fine but i hope you can forgive tyde =D

You weren't removed. You're fine. I need to know how active you can be. I would like you to be in the upcoming war, but I didn't see very much activity, so I chose someone else. I'll PM you about it. In the mean tme, I'll give you a coming back battle to see whrere you are still at.

*EDIT* He got away...Should have used my Master Ball on him. If Tyde can be active within the next week, or so, cnsistantly, I will be moving Mystery the Fated to be a sub for the war, and Tyde will take his place in the main line-up.

Last edited:

H3R0

LordHotstuff
I think Mystery should be dropped Jeyre...Like Jb said, I haven seen him around

Shadowbolt200

Shadows r with u
so where do we post our battle record for the rank system?
hey guys..
Jeyre please PM with war updates..

Status
Not open for further replies.