• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTHIZZ

i thought that we agreed or we are told to pm the win/lose to hero, so we should and nowhere else. and if i was mistaken and we didnt agree to pm all the win/lose, i really think that we should cause if we post it here, were just spam this thread full of "I won, lost" even though it has to do with battles

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
anyone want to battle

Void

Yeah...Here's whats new to UU, BL, and NU...

In the OU Metagame, Cresselia and Porygon-z have moved down to UU due to lack of regular usage.

Gallade and Honchkrow were moved from UU into BL.

Also due to lack of usage, Electrode, Espeon, Gardevoir, Magneton, Miltank and Typhlosion have moved down to NU.

Newcomers to the UU Tier are Cloyster, Leafeon, Nidoqueen, Poliwrath and Qwilfish.

Porygon-Z is so broken in UU lol. It definitely get bumped up to BL soon. Maybe Cress too, but for me, Cress is rather underwhelming.

Porygon-Z is so broken in UU lol. It definitely get bumped up to BL soon. Maybe Cress too, but for me, Cress is rather underwhelming.

Yeah, but I have an HP Fighting one for WiFi battling, and with the lack of auto-weather teams in UU, Moonlight becomes reliable recovery. This makes for Cress being an excelent Calm Mind Sweeper now.

..............i know

lol...Who knows...Maybe this will give Hippopotas some NFE usage in UU.

*edit* Looking at some Smogon sets made me think of this...

In UU, how long do you think it might be before people start asking for a "Cloyster/Cress/Chansey" clause, having much the same reasoning of the "Skarm/Cress/Bliss" clause in OU?

Last edited:

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Alright.
SRT brought up a interesting note...He battled a Smogon Member.
Now here's the problem. I decided to mark the W/L record to people ON SEREBII(Srry SRT)
Reason is that we are a Serebii clan, no need to prove how we are in other forums, just in this forum.

Is everyone alright with that?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
lol...Who knows...Maybe this will give Hippopotas some NFE usage in UU.

*edit* Looking at some Smogon sets made me think of this...

In UU, how long do you think it might be before people start asking for a "Cloyster/Cress/Chansey" clause, having much the same reasoning of the "Skarm/Cress/Bliss" clause in OU?

Not long from now.....i was already Chansey/registeel walled by shadowbolt lol

@ vapordirp; My mix DDlapras with pychic would like to have a word with weezing

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Alright.
Now here's the problem. I decided to mark the W/L record to people ON SEREBII(Srry SRT)
Reason is that we are a Serebii clan, no need to prove how we are in other forums, just in this forum.

Yep. What did you say? I wasn't listening that hard.

I know, but Cloyster has Spikes and Toxic Spikes...Which let it function in much the same way Skarmory does in OU.

Doesn't skarmory have sr, but not cloyster?

Not long from now.....i was already Chansey/registeel walled by shadowbolt lol

@ vapordirp; My mix DDlapras with pychic would like to have a word with weezing

? Dragon dance and psychic?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, if anyone was on, or if you see me on and want a non-rank-up battle, PM me.
Night!

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
so heres a question. whos mantaining the league? lol *fail*

@gh: didja eva get ur bird?

I'm not sure if we will go against SA or UC first, but SA is really pushing me to get on the war with them first. Not sure why, since the better part of there members are also in UC...But here would be a line-up I would propose...Let me know if anyone has any better ideas......

Shadows v H3R0
Apple v TUM (Needs to be on PBR)
Nilla v Wassay
ApplePie v SRTHIZZ
Freze v Void (Needs to be on Shoddy)

Aoki

Want to battle??
I have a question this had happened to me many times does using two or more of the eeveelutions break species clause because it seems like using porygon2 and z or galade and gardivoir since they come from the same pokemon

I have a question this had happened to me many times does using two or more of the eeveelutions break species clause because it seems like using porygon2 and z or galade and gardivoir since they come from the same pokemon

I am not positive if it is or not, but I highly doubt it. I would have no reason to believe that is the case, due to the fact that each Eevee evolution and the aforementioned Pokemon have completely unrelated functions and stats.

I have heard, however, about the Species clause banning different forms of the same Pokemon, such as Deoxys-N/Deoxys-A, two Rotom forms, etc.

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
I'm not sure if we will go against SA or UC first, but SA is really pushing me to get on the war with them first. Not sure why, since the better part of there members are also in UC...But here would be a line-up I would propose...Let me know if anyone has any better ideas......

Shadows v H3R0
Apple v TUM (Needs to be on PBR)
Nilla v Wassay
ApplePie v SRTHIZZ
Freze v Void (Needs to be on Shoddy)

I think that is perfect, cause Tum also battle's though PBR, and Void loves Shoddy, and that Nilla understands I got a shitload connection. It's 5vs5?

SRTHIZZ

Alright.

whatever u decide, i told you my reason why im battling somewhere else so none of the other serebii member will know my team. but i will battle people here in our clan. we were told to report any win or lose to u so i did....
and the line up seems fine to me....*thumbs up*

Shadowbolt200

Shadows r with u
Hello....
The war with the uc seem not to come
@jb well that battle was something to remember.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.