• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Hello...
Lemme update you with some things...
1: Updated the w/l record...Aoki may seem to rank up very soon...which is liek...uber fast lol
2: The league...as some of you may heard...im in charge of it...but since its been real inactive and such...i may close it down
3: My activity will start to go down starting on Tuesday. Ima be going to college nd all that stuff...but it wont be too much. I just wont be on in the mornings is all.

...that's all...i guess...need anything just PM me

EDIT:...actually Aoki DID indeed rank up. Your in Anger now. Congratz Aoki

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I find it very amusing that jeyre nor h3ro have taken, mystery the fated, javier or dark dranzar of the roster. whats the point of making rules if even the clan leaders can't enforce them. neither mtf nor darkdranzor have posted since the clan has been restored nor have they given a reason for not doing so. and javier quit the clan a while ago. good work valiant leaders. well whatever.

and h3ro why didn't you update our battles?

Last edited:
I find it very amusing that jeyre nor h3ro have taken, mystery the fated, javier or dark dranzar of the roster. whats the point of making rules if even the clan leaders can't enforce them. neither mtf nor darkdranzor have posted since the clan has been restored nor have they given a reason for not doing so. and javier quit the clan a while ago. good work valiant leaders. well whatever.

Actually, Mystery and Javier will be gone tomorrow when the updates are suppossed to happen, unless they show up today and give a good reason for not being around. Darkdranzer will not...He will have one more week as of Monday to show some activity. If not, he will be gone then, as well.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Actually, Mystery and Javier will be gone tomorrow when the updates are suppossed to happen, unless they show up today and give a good reason for not being around. Darkdranzer will not...He will have one more week as of Monday to show some activity. If not, he will be gone then, as well.
lol, considering javier quit the guild in december i dont think he'll be posting here. he quit after pyth, and nilla did for the same reason.

Shadowbolt200

Shadows r with u
Hello!!
Seems that the war i was in was postpone.,
ahh

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
applebutter is starting the war thread as of now. knock em dead guys! good luck and raise hell!

Bonjour~ Been inactive due to brutal midterms + a busy birthday weekend out-of-town... Good luck in the war!

SRTHIZZ

hey guys i just checked just now and the war has started....

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
hmmmm well i guess its to be expected. i lost to basically all of the cheapest smogon combos/pokes. it was 1-0. gl guys ur gonna need it cuz they don't hold back from spamming smogon tricks. its like expect a bandscizor and scarftran on every team bad. anyway im gone for awhile peace guys.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
I have been updating the w/l record TUM look at the posts

Urgh...weekend was busy...nd school hasnt even started

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario

I wonder that too, but jeyre is our clan leader and can kick us from the clan if we annoy him badly(and I can't remember anyone doing that)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's some news if you want to battle me - It's forcasted to snow on wednesday. Every wednesday this term it has snowed. My mum thinks it's cooking fruit crumble in food tech that's doing it. I think it's my birthday, influencing wednesdays.
Night!

Aoki

Want to battle??
Wow come on guys we can still win my new team will be perfect for those type of teams also do anyone want to battle this time I want to battle nu uu Im trying to get useto it

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Im just wondering do shoddy battles count as you winning matches and if yes do u want the log or what?

I think they do,cause Hero said "ALL" Serebii battles count~! x3

And heyo~!

Im just wondering do shoddy battles count as you winning matches and if yes do u want the log or what?

Yeah, like Wassay said, if the person you battle has an active Serebii account, the shoddy battle counts.

Also, something I meant to do yesterday...clan member updates...Javi, Mystery, and Renji are out. darkdranzer and Aerodrome are on the button. Those two aren't out yet, but will be next weeek if their activity doesn't vastly improve.

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Wow come on guys we can still win my new team will be perfect for those type of teams also do anyone want to battle this time I want to battle nu uu Im trying to get useto it

you do realise how little sense that made right?

Void

hmmmm well i guess its to be expected. i lost to basically all of the cheapest smogon combos/pokes. it was 1-0. gl guys ur gonna need it cuz they don't hold back from spamming smogon tricks. its like expect a bandscizor and scarftran on every team bad. anyway im gone for awhile peace guys.

Honestly, you can't call yourself a good unorthodox battler if you can't even beat standard stuff. If they use stuff from Smogon, that actually makes prediction far easier. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.