• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
What about your gf o.o?!?

*Pokes Hero*

I just realized, that a couple of us don't post weekly XD, and when they do post they only type "Wantta battle" Or something common does that count?
*cough*aoki*cough*
i know it bugs me to

and jeyre's gf is going through a very hard time. which is why jeyre is awol for a few and left me and manpecs in charge.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Naomi?
...May I ask why ya changed it? lol

sorry for double post. x_x

ya do remember how my cat "ate" the game? well it finally died. X_X so on my new game i decided to use the dawn character acuz after using the lucas for 900 hours he like will haunt me forever in my nightmares. so i didn't change it persay i just am forced to start over. T~T

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Hey guys Im at work but I wanted to say il be starting my YouTube battles again :)

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Hey guys Im at work but I wanted to say il be starting my YouTube battles again :)

I'm never battling you ever. End of. I hate youtube revealing teams, and especially my teams.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I might give up with the 7SS post, as I'm probably never gonna have a ready team. My acativity will go boom when HG/SS comes out in the UK, but until then I'm stuffed. OK, I won't give up on 7SS without going through HG at least. If I feel like: "Me no want be gym leader" I won't be keeping the post. If I think: "I want to eat pokemonz brainz by killing them in gym battlez" then I'll be keeping it.
Night!

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
I'm never battling you ever. End of. I hate youtube revealing teams, and especially my teams.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I might give up with the 7SS post, as I'm probably never gonna have a ready team. My acativity will go boom when HG/SS comes out in the UK, but until then I'm stuffed. OK, I won't give up on 7SS without going through HG at least. If I feel like: "Me no want be gym leader" I won't be keeping the post. If I think: "I want to eat pokemonz brainz by killing them in gym battlez" then I'll be keeping it.
Night!

Cool story bro. I wouldn't want to be embarrassed on YouTube either.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
what?!?! tyde is talking trash? wow times has changed huh? i missed the times when tyde got trashed by everyone......ahhh Good times, i was decent then

Shadowbolt200

Shadows r with u
hey guys..
i have been reading the last few post...
sorry for the losses in the war guys. but in the next one you guys will kick Asss
and if any of u want a UU/NU battle PM me..ill be here all weekend
PM me!!!!!!!!!
i got to destroy TUM!!!lol

H3R0

LordHotstuff
what?!?! tyde is talking trash? wow times has changed huh? i missed the times when tyde got trashed by everyone......ahhh Good times, i was decent then

inorite?
I miss Mukku and Clown lol

But anyways...Someone get a hold of Wassay.
He needs to do his war battle.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Lol ships how u been?

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Cool story bro. I wouldn't want to be embarrassed on YouTube either.
wow that was so mean but so funny to lol. when i get my teams back be sure to video of me whuppin you

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
been Good, came to 7sins because of you guys

though rusted in battles now

you up for a battle with your old boss?

Aoki

Want to battle??
Umm excuse me let me clear some things up wassay and tum I don't care if you don't like when I just post anyone want to battle. Also before you judge someone based on what they post I post about other things and last week tum I even took up for you when void got on your case but I see you got some issues and for you to be mad at me because I don't play pbr or talk to you on the phone about random games don't mean you can be rude towards me every chance you get becase if you look at the picture we still on the same team. Now it's your turn wassay I told you before if you didn't have anything positive to say then keep my name out my mouth. If anything you should be asking for battles because they seem to scare you since you rarely do them. You signed up for the war for what reason you don't even battle like really when was the last time you played that game on wifi. I'm tired of people saying things when I post I hardly ever say things when others post and if I do excuse me for defending someone or proving a point. Even the mod said I did nothing wrong so you know what I'm going to keep doing it because I want to get better. Wassay I don't care if you want to say aoki you are the best battler ever keep it to yourself. Tum as for you that's it I might have changed but so did you and it doesn't seem that we changed in a positive direction towards each other so you to can keep thoughts about me to yourself...but I know you going to post something smart but I don't care this is the last time I will talk about this.

@everyone I'm not mad at the clan I'm mad that people want to what seems like bashing someone for wanting to improve themselves. So what I ask a lot but I'm like this at everything school work everything that's how i feel that I've acomplished things. Next time someone post some people don't check in weekly and you think of me...look back to this and say "he did post recently".

Back on topic does anyone want to battle I'm testing out a new team also I have a nu and a uu team but I like using my nu team against uu teams. Vm pm post here just let me know

Last edited:

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
i'll take you on, aoki, uu vs nu huh? sweet

i'll be on wifi waiting

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Umm excuse me let me clear some things up wassay and tum I don't care if you don't like when I just post anyone want to battle. Also before you judge someone based on what they post I post about other things and last week tum I even took up for you when void got on your case but I see you got some issues and for you to be mad at me because I don't play pbr or talk to you on the phone about random games don't mean you can be rude towards me every chance you get becase if you look at the picture we still on the same team. Now it's your turn wassay I told you before if you didn't have anything positive to say then keep my name out my mouth. If anything you should be asking for battles because they seem to scare you since you rarely do them. You signed up for the war for what reason you don't even battle like really when was the last time you played that game on wifi. I'm tired of people saying things when I post I hardly ever say things when others post and if I do excuse me for defending someone or proving a point. Even the mod said I did nothing wrong so you know what I'm going to keep doing it because I want to get better. Wassay I don't care if you want to say aoki you are the best battler ever keep it to yourself. Tum as for you that's it I might have changed but so did you and it doesn't seem that we changed in a positive direction towards each other so you to can keep thoughts about me to yourself...but I know you going to post something smart but I don't care this is the last time I will talk about this.

@everyone I'm not mad at the clan I'm mad that people want to what seems like bashing someone for wanting to improve themselves. So what I ask a lot but I'm like this at everything school work everything that's how i feel that I've acomplished things. Next time someone post some people don't check in weekly and you think of me...look back to this and say "he did post recently".

Back on topic does anyone want to battle I'm testing out a new team also I have a nu and a uu team but I like using my nu team against uu teams. Vm pm post here just let me know

lol you apparently have some issues kid. take that crap to pm/vm. not everyone wants to read it.

edit: h3ro: im tryning to move wassay along.

Last edited:

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
been Good, came to 7sins because of you guys

though rusted in battles now

you up for a battle with your old boss?

sure bro i just got home. had alot of domestic issues during the past hour or so, iv been posting on my phone.

give me a bit though.

i must admit, im horribly rusty
i just started playing like a week ago.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
sure bro i just got home. had alot of domestic issues during the past hour or so, iv been posting on my phone.

give me a bit though.

i must admit, im horribly rusty
i just started playing like a week ago.
lol which is hillarious cuz u smoked nilla.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
lol which is hillarious cuz u smoked nilla.

i didnt SMOKE him, i jut gt him into a very bad situation inwhich he had no counter lol, so he ran.

happens to everyone... right? lmao

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
i didnt SMOKE him, i jut gt him into a very bad situation inwhich he had no counter lol, so he ran.

happens to everyone... right? lmao
oh pashaw, petty semantics lolol

Aoki

Want to battle??
GG wrecks you had me lol that's a lie he isn't rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.