• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Yeah I understand that... it goes a bit beyond that. Here's my reasoning:

1) Just because UC is being a bunch of slackers doesn't mean we have to be.

2) Aoki doesn't even realise he's in the war therefore he doesn't deserve the spot. i gave him the benefit of the doubt that he would pull through and on a scale of 1 to 10 hes scored a 0.

3) based on his post i personally doubt his capability of beating his oppenent. It just appears that he "needs to get back into his style" and we can't afford to lose a match to noobie mistakes.

@everyone who this pertains to: I understand you want to battle on hgss and you have lives blahblah, however this isn't an excuse not to battle. This is a competitive clan not a chatbox. School is an excuse, timezone really isn't. lucariogod there are 100,000+ plus members on serebii, 50,000+ battle you don't have to battle clan members to get better.

OK, firstly, wth? My post disappeared. Poo. I have valid reasons for inactivity, mainly now a history assessment next thurs. Gotta revise good!

Can't do today, computer went spaz.
Night.

tum
u need to update ur post
i got 3 wins and 0 loses/loases (however u spell it)

Aoki

Want to battle??
Wow it seems as if i missed a lot in the clan. I sent my opponent a pm but no response. (clears throat) on to more important business TuM....(clears throat again) so i don't think im in the war is that right. well ummm i do know that im in it. Like i don't know what to say anymore because it seems as if you can't read so i will leave it at that. Now until my opponent contacts me i will go back to battling people...Thank you all.

-AOKI

BadIntent

MSankey
2 more days..........

Damn it, your countdown just made me realize something. I can't even play HG/SS when they come out because I have to wait to learn how to RNG on them first. *sigh*. Better that than missing out on the legends though.

Well I'm going to battle Aaron(numbers) for my war battle today. We're going to meed on the Sppf League xat.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
why not beat the game then learn how?

Thats what im going to do.

How the hell do you you RNG?

Crap. Missed when I said. Give me two weeks, if I don't get it done, i'll drop out.
Night.

Bulletpuncher

Hi everyone. I'm in LMMSI from pe2k. It's been kinda frustrating communicating with you guys through skippy, don't know what his username is here, so I decided to make my own account here. My opponent is lucario god 1. My fc is 0302 8637 8608.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
way to go and take the initiative Bulletpuncher, i find that very impressive.

On other news: Lilith has yet to contact me at all.... granted i only left one VM, but i also posted on the war thread.... so unless she pops up tomorrow i won't be able to battle her

Aoki

Want to battle??
i sent my opponent a pm but he has yet to answer me so idk what to do...also do anyone want to battle me...one last note baseball season has started and i will not be able to get on due to the lack of practices school and tiredness but i will get on as soon as i can

Boredx10

The fact that my name is still on the list is nothing less than a miracle.Anyway,where is my welcome back party?

BadIntent

MSankey
why not beat the game then learn how?

Thats what im going to do.

There's a crap load of legends in the course of story mode that I'd rather not just let go. For instance, you have to encounter Raikou to advance through the game, and if you "beat" the game, its IVs will already be set. Then again, now that I think about it, the only legend that really fits my playstyle in HG/SS is Kyogre and I can get that post-credits.

Well I went on the xat, but Aaron wasn't there so I'll go on tomorrow. I'm online for a good eight hours on Saturday.

SRTHIZZ

The fact that my name is still on the list is nothing less than a miracle.Anyway,where is my welcome back party?

dude your alive....havent seen you for a long time, i thought you quit playing...you must be "bored" thats why your back now...lol...welcome back

Boredx10

dude your alive....havent seen you for a long time, i thought you quit playing...you must be "bored" thats why your back now...lol...welcome back

That and the fact that I got a new laptop.And thanks.I need to get a few battles in and a new team.I probably suck more than the last time I was here by now.lol

Shadow-What about me? o_O

jb-I'm getting soul silver tomorrow.Why?Because it has groudon and skarmory. <3

Boredx10

Didn't even know people still used primeape.lol

Arcanine was awesome in gold/silver though.I think gligar was useless though.

Warm up battle?I havn;t had one in a loooong time.Will probably get owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.