• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Can't. I lost my Ds charger and im going to pick one up when I get HG on sunday

Boredx10

Ah,that sucks.lol

When you do get HG,think you can help me trade some pokes over from my diamond?Namely arceus.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Bored want to battle

Boredx10

After this battle.It's suicune vs suicune so yeah...Gonna take a few hours.rofl

SRTHIZZ

After this battle.It's suicune vs suicune so yeah...Gonna take a few hours.rofl
i wish i have a suicune....anyone wanna clone me one or i can clone it....:) hg/ss is coming out on the march 14(sunday) so 1 day and 1/2 left....

Boredx10

idk.My suicune is epic.Might break your game. =P

It's the TRU arceus that unlocks the event,right?

Boredx10

Yeah,no prob.I probably wont do anything with my pokes until after I beat the game anyway.And thanks. =D

SRTHIZZ

idk.My suicune is epic.Might break your game. =P

It's the TRU arceus that unlocks the event,right?
if you talking bout if a clone poke would break your game, it wouldnt...had couple clone done already for other people and for my self...and what event are you talking about?

Boredx10

I know,I was jk lol.And you know the arceus event in HG/SS to get dialga,palkia or giratina...

Boredx10

Hey,TUM.Remember me?

Boredx10

idk.Half the people here don't remember me lol. And I don't know if I should be welcoming you back to 7DS or if you should be welcoming me back to the forums. =P

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
idk.Half the people here don't remember me lol. And I don't know if I should be welcoming you back to 7DS or if you should be welcoming me back to the forums. =P
lol i forgot i left before you did lol the beautiful irony is now im co-leader (though i know alot of people resent it). but ya, in light of not wanting to be a hypocrit please takes convos such as this to vm/pm, thax :3

@j-man: is this war even worth extending? its like they arent even taking it seriously. so much for a pro clan eh. i dont think its us that need to sub. in case you guys are wondering deadline is tomorrow.

lol i forgot i left before you did lol the beautiful irony is now im co-leader (though i know alot of people resent it). but ya, in light of not wanting to be a hypocrit please takes convos such as this to vm/pm, thax :3

@j-man: is this war even worth extending? its like they arent even taking it seriously. so much for a pro clan eh. i dont think its us that need to sub. in case you guys are wondering deadline is tomorrow.

I just posted my thoughts in the war thread. But probably not. If another battle hasn't been completed by the deadline, I'm asking for a draw with no extensions. Our side has at least been trying to find their opponents. Can't really say it's our fault for not getting this finished if we aren't getting answers from our opponents.

Should the draw happen, we officially get the odd distinction of having breaking a record of being the clan with the most draws in official wars in Serebii's history. It would make our official record in wars be 3W/3L/5D.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I just posted my thoughts in the war thread. But probably not. If another battle hasn't been completed by the deadline, I'm asking for a draw with no extensions. Our side has at least been trying to find their opponents. Can't really say it's our fault for not getting this finished if we aren't getting answers from our opponents.

Should the draw happen, we officially get the odd distinction of having breaking a record of being the clan with the most draws in official wars in Serebii's history. It would make our official record in wars be 3W/3L/5D.

hoorah! we break useless records like champs! oh, btw bored refabricated and is on a hot streak, id like you to battle him at some point to see if hes war worthy in my stead.

in other news my mother said shes not going to be able to get my ds back at least april or later T~T.

BadIntent

MSankey
1.......more.......day....I hope yall get ready for the massive forum lag.

Lag? Dude, Serebii's gonna be DOWN. As in "could not connect to server", try again later down. I absolutely refuse to use this site tomorrow. I preordered the wrong game btw =0 Have to wait at least a 2-3 weeks before my brother gets the other one so we can trade carts. Gives me time to hit up that RNG though. Since there's no guide for HG/SS, maybe I can teach you all once I'm done. That Smogon guide for DPPt RNG is not very good and it's unclear.

And just saying I've been putting forth effort to battle, but my opponent hasn't been on to schedule a time.

SRTHIZZ

i saw skynet today when i came on...vm him right away and no respond...even went to their chat box to tell him then he went away...:p im kinda tired of chasing them.

Shadowbolt200

Shadows r with u
Alot of problems between u guys!
And i said i was bored k.. Not u boredx10. :)

SRTHIZZ

atleast i got one out of two war battle done today...beat my opponent lu1z from the other site tournament...4-1 run my way.
@jeyre i pm you bout this too on the other site...

Status
Not open for further replies.