• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reznor

Flame on...
Can't. I lost my Ds charger and im going to pick one up when I get HG on sunday

Concerning this... when you hop on Jeyre, see if you can find a sub for this person. i'd rather get into a battle rather than just have a forefit. you know how that goes.. we'll talk more about it over on pe2k if need be

Concerning this... when you hop on Jeyre, see if you can find a sub for this person. i'd rather get into a battle rather than just have a forefit. you know how that goes.. we'll talk more about it over on pe2k if need be

If he is getting the chargr tomorrow, one day won't be that long to wait. If for some reason he doesn't get it tomorrow, I will get a sub for you.

Reznor

Flame on...
If he is getting the chargr tomorrow, one day won't be that long to wait. If for some reason he doesn't get it tomorrow, I will get a sub for you.

Yeah i should have it by tomarrow

good deal. i can wait that long definitely.. i'll take time out of playing SS to get the match done

The war is officially over, and has been declared a draw. On that note, for myself, the time has come to move on. With HG/SS coming out today, there will most likely be a massive appearance, and reappearance of people old and new, and with me going on 30 yrs. old, I wanna leave pleanty of room for the younger, and newer people to have their times to shine around here.

I AM NOT going to request this closed though. You all seem to be a close knit group, and I don't think it's right for me, on my own, to decide the clans fate.

This belongs to TUM now, and whoever else might wanna carry the torch for 7DS. I will still be around the forums, and still be an active member of the clans section, but not as a leader...At least not for a while. Who knows though. I might start something back up at a later point and time.

Don't forget about the tourney with the LMSSI. It seems to be picking up, and everyone still seems to be enjoying it.

As my last official act here in 7DS, I am going to host a three day long giveaway. The rules to the give away are pretty simple...

1) I will be offering up 6 Pokes. You must take all six.

2) You must PM/VM me to get the Pokes within three days (This does not include TUM, since he doesn't have his DS back yet. He can get them when he get his DS.)

Here are the Pokes you will all have the chance to get if you PM/VM me...

Suicune (UT Lvl 40)
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric 70)

Raikou (UT Lvl 40)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)

Entei (UT Lvl 40)

Jirachi
Jolly
31/31/31/30/30/31

Beldum - Lvl 1 (UT and Shiny)
Naughty
31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70)

Magikarp - Lvl 1 (UT and Shiny)
Jolly
31/31/31/*/31/31

And on this note...I'm not here anymore. It's been a great and fun run. I'll see you all around the forums.

SRTHIZZ

thanks for everything jeyre...ill be seeing you around and hope to battle with you when you have time....
and congrats TUM, another promotion for you....:)

Shadowbolt200

Shadows r with u
Ts been a pleasure having u around jeyre.. I still remember when i battle u for the first time... We defenetly need a rematch.. Congrats TUM u officially have been promoted to do evil once more..7DS..

Boredx10

Later jeyre.Sad to see you go and hope you come back soon.

Who here has HG/SS?

Shadowbolt200

Shadows r with u
Ts been a pleasure having u around jeyre.. I still remember when i battle u for the first time... We defenetly need a rematch.. Congrats TUM u officially have been promoted to do evil once more..7DS..

Aoki

Want to battle??
i have hg but i need someone to trade over my pcp and jirachi with any offers

SRTHIZZ

got my ss few hours ago...but i havent open it yet...i will in a minute...

It's good to know you are thinking about me...But just remember, with the close of Untold Chaos, you guys now have the top clan on Serebii...This might at some point be contested by Shadows Arena, since they did beat us, but 7DS does have the over-all best war record of all the active clans in the Competitive section. It's up to you guys and girl if you want it to stay there.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
It's good to know you are thinking about me...But just remember, with the close of Untold Chaos, you guys now have the top clan on Serebii...This might at some point be contested by Shadows Arena, since they did beat us, but 7DS does have the over-all best war record of all the active clans in the Competitive section. It's up to you guys and girl if you want it to stay there.

Well j-man, it seems you gave what i said some thought, though in the meantime i am promoted again without warning. But i am honored to take your place as leader.

With that being said you are and always will be my best bro here, we had good times and greta battles, and a lotta laughs. you know i dont like using other peoples pokemon so i'll let the others have dibs on the giveaway.

As your new leader i would like to address two important matters:

1) I can't assume all of you here like me are okay with me being the leader, thus if you want out or think you are better suited for the job, let me know, we will work something out.

2) obviously we are now co-leaderless. My first candidate would've been tyde but i assume he left, but if you happen to read this tyde the offer still stands. Otherwise, pm with a application, just saying why you want to be co-leader and why you think you can handle it. You must be an active battler to apply.

Sorry for such a long winded message. >.>

The direction i would like to go with 7ds, is basically the way its been going accept less spam please. If you guys want to rank-up you NEED to notify of your battles. I will do my best to be as active as possible.

in closing; good luck with all your future endeavors jeyre and dont be a stranger.

PS: dun worry guys ima try and be less abbrasive and more "chill".

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
did anyone get hg or ss yet i did and its pretty fun can't wait to start competitive battling on it give me a day

Boredx10

I got SS.Trying to transfer my team and arceus to it though so I can unlock the event.(It is TRU arceus that unlock the event,right?)

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I got SS.Trying to transfer my team and arceus to it though so I can unlock the event.(It is TRU arceus that unlock the event,right?)
Yes TRU arceus unlocks either Shadow Sneak; Giratina, Hydro Pump; Palkia, or Metal Burst; Dialga.

Event notification:
if you preorder tickets to pokemon 13, you get one/all of theshiny dogs/cats with the moves flare blitz/zap cannon/sheer cold respectively. You also get a Celebi. Enjoy!

@aoki: do me a favor, lol insert the "FC" next to "heartgold and platinum" plox its driving my ocd nuts.

Last edited:

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Well j-man, it seems you gave what i said some thought, though in the meantime i am promoted again without warning. But i am honored to take your place as leader.

With that being said you are and always will be my best bro here, we had good times and greta battles, and a lotta laughs. you know i dont like using other peoples pokemon so i'll let the others have dibs on the giveaway.

As your new leader i would like to address two important matters:

1) I can't assume all of you here like me are okay with me being the leader, thus if you want out or think you are better suited for the job, let me know, we will work something out.

2) obviously we are now co-leaderless. My first candidate would've been tyde but i assume he left, but if you happen to read this tyde the offer still stands. Otherwise, pm with a application, just saying why you want to be co-leader and why you think you can handle it. You must be an active battler to apply.

Sorry for such a long winded message. >.>

The direction i would like to go with 7ds, is basically the way its been going accept less spam please. If you guys want to rank-up you NEED to notify of your battles. I will do my best to be as active as possible.

in closing; good luck with all your future endeavors jeyre and dont be a stranger.

PS: dun worry guys ima try and be less abbrasive and more "chill".

*fangirl scream* *PMs TUM*

wait...
*re-reads*

I ACCEPT!

Boredx10

I object!

jkjk.Congrats. =P

Void

The war is officially over, and has been declared a draw. On that note, for myself, the time has come to move on. With HG/SS coming out today, there will most likely be a massive appearance, and reappearance of people old and new, and with me going on 30 yrs. old, I wanna leave pleanty of room for the younger, and newer people to have their times to shine around here.

I AM NOT going to request this closed though. You all seem to be a close knit group, and I don't think it's right for me, on my own, to decide the clans fate.

This belongs to TUM now, and whoever else might wanna carry the torch for 7DS. I will still be around the forums, and still be an active member of the clans section, but not as a leader...At least not for a while. Who knows though. I might start something back up at a later point and time.

Don't forget about the tourney with the LMSSI. It seems to be picking up, and everyone still seems to be enjoying it.

As my last official act here in 7DS, I am going to host a three day long giveaway. The rules to the give away are pretty simple...

1) I will be offering up 6 Pokes. You must take all six.

2) You must PM/VM me to get the Pokes within three days (This does not include TUM, since he doesn't have his DS back yet. He can get them when he get his DS.)

Here are the Pokes you will all have the chance to get if you PM/VM me...

Suicune (UT Lvl 40)
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric 70)

Raikou (UT Lvl 40)

Entei (UT Lvl 40)

Jirachi
Jolly
31/31/31/30/30/31

Beldum - Lvl 1 (UT and Shiny)
Naughty
31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70)

Magikarp - Lvl 1 (UT and Shiny)
Jolly
31/31/31/*/31/31

And on this note...I'm not here anymore. It's been a great and fun run. I'll see you all around the forums.

Well, I guess this means I'm leaving too. I really just stuck around because I knew jeyre from PE2K, and knowing TUM he'll eventually kick me out for inactivity too (with jeyre was different, I still had contact with him).

Not too many of you all knew me all that well since I hardly got on, but bye anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.