• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes!!! Got my name change!!! I didn't seriously think Ellie would approve it, but she did. ^_^

I am the artist formerly known as "jeyre80".

Cy3o

Where do you have too go to change your name? I think I need a change lol >.<

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
You have to wait until April, I plan on changing mine.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So the clan forum rules changed, so we can talk about gaming in general (if I understood it correctly). So what games (not pokemon) have you guise been playing. I;ve been paying Minecraft, Assassin's Creed3, Halo 4, and Black Ops 2 on my XBox.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
So the clan forum rules changed, so we can talk about gaming in general (if I understood it correctly). So what games (not pokemon) have you guise been playing. I;ve been paying Minecraft, Assassin's Creed3, Halo 4, and Black Ops 2 on my XBox.

I have been working on tactics ogre: let us cling together. Thinking of starting another secret of mana playthrough with my girlfriend though

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm thinking of doing a LASO, Speed Run of Halo 3 (LASO= Legendary, All Skulls On) Legendary is the hardest difficulty and the skulls make the game way harder. They do stuff like make ammo drops more rare, and the enemies more powerful.

EDIT:
Battled MasterKojondo last night, and came to the realization that I suck at battling. First game was 6-0, second was like I took out one poke.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Finally somebody posted :)

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Yeah I know right. There is a good chance I am good to leave the clan section and just pop on here every now and then this is just not even worth logging on to find no posts in a week. Plus jeyre is working alot at the moment so he doesnt have much time for the clan atm.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'unno. I have been trying to make a clan based on more then just Pokemon but I'm still trying to find leaders.

Yeah I know right. There is a good chance I am good to leave the clan section and just pop on here every now and then this is just not even worth logging on to find no posts in a week. Plus jeyre is working alot at the moment so he doesnt have much time for the clan atm.

Don't doubt me. I will have you know that even if I don't directly post, I view this thread NO less than three times per day.
)
*EDIT*

I would like to introduce a "dark horse" to 7DS's clan roster. From Smogon, "TheGreatMightyDoom"......................................

(more Smogon elite to come..................promise.................;)

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I am not* doubting you at all. Its mostly to do with the lack of interest in serebii as a whole.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I can't wait. This is going to be amazing (I hope).

Nelson-X

Who are you? (IGN): Nelson-X
What is your friend code? I don't use wi-fi
What is your name on Pokemon Online? BigNelson
What is your name on Pokemon Showdown? BigNelson
What timezone are you in? --
Why did you chose this clan? Someone on smogon told me to join
Who referred you to us? A friend on smogon
What tier(s)/battle formats do you specialize in? OU, but I do a lot of other tier stuff as well

Hey Skippy, your Smogon arsenal first comrade has arrived.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Hey Jeyre (James Bondage) I'll agree to that PM but not the condition. I found out what the condition was and I personally don't agree to it.

Terrakium

Who are you? (IGN): Terrakium
What is your friend code? I don't use wi-fi
What is your name on Pokemon Online? Terrakium
What is your name on Pokemon Showdown? Terrakium
What timezone are you in? --
Why did you chose this clan? Someone on smogon told me to join
Who referred you to us? A friend on smogon
What tier(s)/battle formats do you specialize in? OU

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
This is actually quite sad..... please tell me you guys aren't actually taking this seriously.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Yeah guys lets get it. We need another war now. Dragonuser please do not post in this thread unless you are going to become part of the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.