• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Soooo ya about that war.

Yeah, all this time they wanted a war, I finally challenged. I even took away the loser leaves stipulation, and wanted a normal 5 v. 5 war, and BH still said no, and she wanted to wait a month or two.

We're going to have to find ourselves another victim to hold us over.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Legacy????

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
OK I'll wait just let me know to stop being lazy:).

Hey James Bondage in the PM I meant whenever your ready to let me know and I'll do it. I'm not going to do it until given the OK.

Last edited:
Okay, my ideal (I think) got me completely ignored by BH.

You wanted Legacy, okay, for real, this time. Go ahead and make the arrangements. TA is taking too long/is scared/is......something.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
lol. When BH see that...........Her hair will become legit fire instead of just red. ok I'll challenge those guys.

EDIT:
I PM'd Ger so hopefully we will get a positive responce.

EDIT:
Ger said no, they don't have enough people on the team for war. So who shall I challenge next.

Last edited:
lol. When BH see that...........Her hair will become legit fire instead of just red. ok I'll challenge those guys.
Nah, if that was going to happen, it would have happened when I hipped her to the fact I am the reason one of her accounts on Smogon got banned. ;107;
EDIT:
I PM'd Ger so hopefully we will get a positive responce.

EDIT:
Ger said no, they don't have enough people on the team for war. So who shall I challenge next.

Oh, well. Maybe later for them, as well. On to the next one.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Maybe Team Enchanted Garden.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Eevee is busy atm so they might decline worth a shot though they are pretty good

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Well that was just an idea. I was also thinking Team Sky.

Think of me what you will, but as of 8am US Central Time, I will consider this thread closed.

To any mods that see this, let it stay open until then.....

AFTER that time, I am officially considering ALL members of 7DS as a part of this.

ALL current members of 7DS will be welcome. If you don't want in on this, speak before 8am US Central Time to say otherwise.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Yeah, no thank you I don't really want to be a part of it. I had a lot of fun as part of the clan. Good luck to everyone else with whatever endeavors they choose to pursue.

Status
Not open for further replies.