• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I have to many gaming systems. Not going to list them. But would you be interested in joining my league on here I need a 4th E4 member.
Will this clan have a Xat soon.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
And JB, all I have now for the clan is the old banners and userbars we had. If you want to throw any ideals out there, and create some fresher looks for us, feel free.

Ok cool, when I get some free time(Games and college ect) I'll see what I can come up with.

I have ps3 cuz ps3 > xbox :3 and thank you J-man. Ill be on Po2 for a bit. Any tier you had in mind?

edit: btw i just made a showdown account, got to 1635 in like 10 mins, what a sad bunch thats on there. (its LilPrinnyDood)

edit2: for the record I just made a 7ds channel on PO2 so be sure have it on autojoin

OU for now, unless you are feeling really adventurous, and want to do GBU Rules Triples. I have a decent UU team, and a POS Ubers team though, as well.

I have to many gaming systems. Not going to list them. But would you be interested in joining my league on here I need a 4th E4 member.

Possibly. I'll look it over.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?

I have:
NES
SNES
N64
Wii
Ps2
Ps3
PSP
DS
GBA
GBC

notice the lack of microsoft there lol

Dusts off stuff in my closet... I have an Atari 2600, an NES, GameBoy/GameBoy Color, SNES, N64, and Sega Genesis.

God, does that ever make me feel old. >_<

*edit*

I also have two GBA's, but neither of them work.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Similar list but no NES and SNES and add Xbox and 360. and old games are where its at. I'm only 17 and I prefer older games over newer ones. Still getting Halo 4 and Black Ops 2. But I can still rock out to some Pitfall on Atari.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Yeah I had atatri, sega mastersystem, sega genesis, and sega saturn but those are long since gone. I miss sega, so i got the genesis collection for psp and ps3.

phantasy star <3

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Nice and phantasy star is awesome.

Nice and phantasy star is awesome.

<-------------------- Lamer, gamer here, but what's a "Fantasy Star"???

And on a side note, I have a good ideal as to wh 7DS's first targeted warshould be against. We just need the ecative membership to kick the **** out of this target that needs to be taken down, ASAP!!!

*edit* I have PM'd one memeber of the targeted clan that I really do like, even though he might very well be more of an ******* that I am, but I want him to join our resistance, and become one of the truly great ones on Serebii. He is worth it. ;)

*edit#2* To the3rdH0kage: When we have the membership, I have my eye on a clan to war. A VERY sharp eye. However, you are currently the onl assigned war teammember, so I do want your input on my ideal of dropping Team America off the radar!

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Sent yo a PM and thought it over a bit more and I thinkk we should that would be a great expirence for the War Team. But phantasy Star (not fnatasy star) is a JRPG (Japanese Role-Playing Game that is awesome and really fun to play.

Last edited:
That's how we got our good name around here the first time. We always challenged the best, and aside from one time, we came out as the winners everytime, when we weren't expected to be.

I figured we should one of the toughest clans here. Even if we don't wqin, it will set the bar as to what we need to do to be that good.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah I guess. Bu I'm not a war team I'm part of the War Team so we needs some new people for the team.

EXIE

Netherworld Overlord
Hi 7ds I'd like to join your clan, because I know how awesome you guys are ;).

Who are you? (IGN): EXIE (duh!)
What is your friend code? Umm I don't play the actual games anymore...
What is your name on Pokemon Online? EXIE
What is your name on Pokemon Showdown? EXIE (I think)
What timezone are you in? GMT 0
Why did you chose this clan? Well, if Masterkojondo is a member, it must be a good clan!
Who referred you to us? jeyre80 (thanks dude!)
What tier(s)/battle formats do you specialize in? I used to specialize in DWOU until the new abilities got released. Now I just play wifi OU (somewhat more dull)

Hi 7ds I'd like to join your clan, because I know how awesome you guys are ;).

Who are you? (IGN): EXIE (duh!)
What is your friend code? Umm I don't play the actual games anymore...
What is your name on Pokemon Online? EXIE
What is your name on Pokemon Showdown? EXIE (I think)
What timezone are you in? GMT 0
Why did you chose this clan? Well, if Masterkojondo is a member, it must be a good clan!
Who referred you to us? jeyre80 (thanks dude!)
What tier(s)/battle formats do you specialize in? I used to specialize in DWOU until the new abilities got released. Now I just play wifi OU (somewhat more dull)

Welcome aboard, and I think both myself, and MasterKojondo could share in this recruitment. It's good to have you here.

EXIE

Netherworld Overlord
thank you! hope I have a long and prosperous time here ^^

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
wow never thought id see the day you joined serebii. LOL well welcome aboard bro!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yayz new pol.

Status
Not open for further replies.