• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
OKs and thanks Dr.Choas

To all Wi-fi users in the clan. I am the owner of the Aces League and I have a Leader and an Ace(pretty much E4 spot open) If your interested PM me or just apply on the thread.

EDIT: AGAIN

You guys enjoy the pic in my sig.?

Last edited:
So, we have enough people here to start a "party". Me, TUM (Kojondo), and EXIE are definately in. I need to know which two of you other three are solid enough to join in the fun.

We have enough people. It should be war time.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
By party do you mean war? ??

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I'm not the greatest, but I will join the party. and yes he means the war team..

We need to get tesams ready though. All of us. And we need to see how good they really are. I need people to set up times to battle versus either myself, Kojomdo, or EXIE, so we can get a win whan we go to war.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
So, who are we going to war first?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Jeyre PMd me about a week ago asking about my opinion on warring TA.'

They are the ideal first target, but maybe we should have just one quick war versus some random other nobody clan first, so we can really know all of us are in this to win this. I'll go shopping for us a victim. ^_^

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
We could war THT but if we do I call Hudsonn.

Hmm, might as well. I only know of one person in THT, but haven't talked to him sine I was a regular poster on Pojo and Marriland, something like three years ago.

I'll give Ninja Eevee a shout out and see if something can be arranged.

*EDIT*

PM sent to Hudsonn and Ninja Eevee.

*EDIT2*
Obvious war team right now due to low membership is obvious......

Line Up:
jeyre80 (PO2 / Showdown / wifi)
the3rdH0kage (PO2 / WiFi)
MasterKojondo (PO2 / Showdown)
EXIE (PO2 / Showdown)
Dr. Chaos (PO2 / Showdown)

Subs:
JB (PO2 / WiFi)

There will be allowed two more subs, based on when/if they enter the clan before the end of the war. These two will simply be on a first come, first serve basis.

*EDIT3*

We will be warring them, but with the upcoming release of B/W2 this Sunday, we will be waitting two weeks (both me, and Hudsonn98 have agreed on the wait for this reason). Oct. 19th will be the expected starting date for the war. I will be getting my copy of at least one of them on the release date, so I will be open to battles on B/W2 wifi soon.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Will we be using B/W2 meta or B/W 1 I haven't quite learned B/W2's yet.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
^ yeah that is a good question cuz i use bw2 metagame atm on PO2

It will be B/W2 unless both opponents agree on a different metagame, or tier.

Within the time frame that is set up, I shopuld be wifi compatable for B/W2. I will be getting at least one of them on Sunday (most likely Black V. 2 first).

Welcome to the clan. I'll update the OP now. Let me know when you have some free time to battle. I am available on both Showdown and PO2.

Also, on a side note. I have posted in the username request thread. So that my username will match on all the forums I frequent, I requested my username to be changed to "Joel". Yeah, I know, very common, but no gimmicks with it. It's my real first name.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
The war team seems good. I am pretty used to the BW2 metagame by now so unless something random comes up like Excadrill's unbanning or DW Chandelure is released I should be fine.

Excadrill isn't any worse than Sandslash, and Chandy only locks in one Poke. Set up some rocks. It won't be switching in too often.

They aren't really too big of threats. Excadrill = Sandslash. Chandy = Wobbs or Gothetelle. No big deals, really.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
koolio I plan on getting it sometime soon.

EXIE

Netherworld Overlord
Excadrill isn't any worse than Sandslash, and Chandy only locks in one Poke. Set up some rocks. It won't be switching in too often.

They aren't really too big of threats. Excadrill = Sandslash. Chandy = Wobbs or Gothetelle. No big deals, really.

I'd have to step in and say Exca is far superior to Sandslash, which is why it's in ubers in the first place. Having said that I would still like to see it in OU because I don't think its OP at all. And Arena Trap Chandy is beastly from my experience in DWOU, and would shape the tier around it if it found itself in OU. It's SpA and STABs are far superior to Gothitelle, slap a scarf on it and you have a revenge killing machine.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I'd have to step in and say Exca is far superior to Sandslash, which is why it's in ubers in the first place. Having said that I would still like to see it in OU because I don't think its OP at all. And Arena Trap Chandy is beastly from my experience in DWOU, and would shape the tier around it if it found itself in OU. It's SpA and STABs are far superior to Gothitelle, slap a scarf on it and you have a revenge killing machine.

I'd also like to add that Shadow Tag is the thing which has gotten Wobbuffet and even Wynaut banned for the past 3 generations. With all the new stuff, Excadrill is just another good pokemon although FAR superior than Sandslash. It's main advantages are its base 135 attack and better speed which allows it to outspeed everything in the OU tier in sand while Sandslash can't outspeed even scarf Mienshao (lol) in sand even with a Jolly nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.