• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
and then we realized just how dead serebii has gotten -_-

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
thats not saying much however lol, jeyre you didnt update my showdown on the OP. rawr

thats not saying much however lol, jeyre you didnt update my showdown on the OP. rawr

My bad. Fixed it.

Also, has anybody battled the3rdH0kage yet? We are one person away frombeing able to war (albeit, w/o subs). I want to know how good he is if we want to get some things jumping in the clan.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Nobody's battled me yet. I've been training my team but ATM my only fully trained team kid my league team for the league I run.

Nobody's battled me yet. I've been training my team but ATM my only fully trained team kid my league team for the league I run.

What all do you need for your team. I have lots of stuff.

Or you could always try out Pokemon Showdown, or Pokemon Online.

Showdown requires no downloads, but is still in beta testing. Pokemon Online requires a download, but is in all other ways reliable.

Either way... Either by getting Pokes for your game carts, or by playing at your computer, online, the rest of us could help you get ready if you want us to.

*EDIT*

Nostalgia moment.

Went looking through all of the old clans around here, even the locked ones, even from three and four years ago. Wonder if any of my old homies from Team Luminion or Team Good are still battling competitively. I was never in those clans, but I had quite a few old homies in them that were nightmarishly good back in the day.

Time to scout for some more members.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
How do.you check old threads for clans. I only see 2pages.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Cool thx. So I wont be on Tomorrow. First band comp of the year.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So the band won the festival. So happy but anyway, whats up guys.

Good to hear. All is well with me. Testing out my first deicated weather team of the B/W2 era right now.

Also, I see Kojondo on PO2 now, but he isn't accepting PM's, and is battling a different format than I am, so I can't challenge him, either.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Who are you? (IGN): ... Dr.Chaos
What is your friend code? no bw game, no wifi access
What is your name on Pokemon Online? Dr.Chaos usually
What is your name on Pokemon Showdown? Dr.Chaos
What timezone are you in? US Central
Why did you chose this clan? looked cool
Who referred you to us? Master Kojondo
What tier(s)/battle formats do you specialize in? Ubers and OU mainly, some UU, a bit of RU, 1 team in NU, a failed attempt in LC, and a bit of DPP OU

Who are you? (IGN): ... Dr.Chaos
What is your friend code? no bw game, no wifi access
What is your name on Pokemon Online? Dr.Chaos usually
What is your name on Pokemon Showdown? Dr.Chaos
What timezone are you in? US Central
Why did you chose this clan? looked cool
Who referred you to us? Master Kojondo
What tier(s)/battle formats do you specialize in? Ubers and OU mainly, some UU, a bit of RU, 1 team in NU, a failed attempt in LC, and a bit of DPP OU

Welcome to the clan. I'll add you to the OP shortly. Been having internet problems though most of yesterday, and today, but I plan on having it fixed sometime tomorrow. I should be more active then.

*EDIT*

Just letting everybody know that my internet problems have been solved, and I am definately back online again.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So I was looking through some of the older clans and noticed something. The Legacy, us (7 Deadly Sins), Team Seasoul, and Draceana, all whenever their thread closed they opened a new one with a different leader. That confused me a little. and that was my day and our biggest band festival was last night and we took Grand Champion.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
the only other person thats led this clan is me. (with some odd exceptions)

So I was looking through some of the older clans and noticed something. The Legacy, us (7 Deadly Sins), Team Seasoul, and Draceana, all whenever their thread closed they opened a new one with a different leader. That confused me a little. and that was my day and our biggest band festival was last night and we took Grand Champion.

the only other person thats led this clan is me. (with some odd exceptions)

I was the originator of 7DS, and it later went through two different OP changes during it's time. The only other leaders or co-leaders that did stuff here worth mentioing were Kojondo (known as TheUmbreonMaster back then), and Tyde, in my opinion, anyway. Tyde was only a co-leader while Kojondo was leading this place though.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
The name "7DS" always reminds me of yugioh funny enough. And congrats on your band competition, the3rdH0kage.

Status
Not open for further replies.