• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Sinners Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
I've beaten SRTHIZZ too, 6-1[R].
Update it please

FenixFox

マスターの
all updates complete

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Urgh, can you please hurry with the sub for Aerodrome and replacement for Wassay ? ;-;

Kay taht sounds SOO dam mean ~~ and Renji!!! *points at you* You get 6th gym leader spot till I come back. Ciao for noa~ x3 *Throws a cake and a metal pan at Connor* T_T Epic MeanLordz~ xD

Renji_72

So Bored
Kay taht sounds SOO dam mean ~~ and Renji!!! *points at you* You get 6th gym leader spot till I come back. Ciao for noa~ x3 *Throws a cake and a metal pan at Connor* T_T Epic MeanLordz~ xD

Umm......yay?

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
o_O? WAit DX Do you even want it? I don't care any more who ever wants it take it~~~ *goes now* O: YAll know how to Find Wassay x3~~

Renji_72

So Bored
o_O? WAit DX Do you even want it? I don't care any more who ever wants it take it~~~ *goes now* O: YAll know how to Find Wassay x3~~

i don't really want to sub for 2 gyms,so someone else can have it.

I believe I'll be taking the 6th Gym Leader spot. I simply need approval from FF first.

Boredx10

FF-The rules of my gym were supposed to be changed a while ago lol.Now they are:

"No stealth rock"
"Only one ice type"
"Only one uber may be used"

Update whenever you get the chance.Not trying to rush you but it will be misleading for me to smash someones UU/NU team.lol

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
im tryin to train my team damn it!
but homework comes first =P

Annoyingly true, that's what's been keeping my team so far away from completation.

Bye wassay.

I believe I'll be taking the 6th Gym Leader spot. I simply need approval from FF first.

YOU'RE SUBBING FOR MY GYM!!!!!!!!!! (roars with rage)

FF-The rules of my gym were supposed to be changed a while ago lol.Now they are:

"No stealth rock"
"Only one ice type"
"Only one uber may be used"

Update whenever you get the chance.Not trying to rush you but it will be misleading for me to smash someones UU/NU team.lol

Damn, the updates weren't complete...

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
I have to say that the No Stealth Rock rule is retard.
It's not our problem that your team have a massive weakness to it...

H3R0

LordHotstuff
I have to say that the No Stealth Rock rule is retard.
It's not our problem that your team have a massive weakness to it...

I Have To Say, But Gerbil's Right Boredx10.
You Need To Find A Way To Deal With Stealth Rock, If Its A Prob...Use A Rapid Spinner Or Something. Just For The Purpose Of Getting Rid Of The Rocks.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
I Have To Say, But Gerbil's Right Boredx10.
You Need To Find A Way To Deal With Stealth Rock, If Its A Prob...Use A Rapid Spinner Or Something. Just For The Purpose Of Getting Rid Of The Rocks.
SRT too.
Also, Bored.
Only one Ice type?
If I want to bring 2, I can't?
It's not our problem that you choose Dragon and that you can't handle Ice, geez. =\

Connor™

Showstopper
So hang on. Someone PM me a revised list of leaders, so I can see who it is I need to battle, because this all just got disorganised from my point of view.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
Aren't gym rules for extra coverage? And brining more than one pokemon of a type would count as a counter team, which is AGAINST DA DANG RULES.

THEN WHY HAVING THE SAME RULE TWICE?
And we don't really care about coverage, it's you, the GLs, who needs to deal with what we bring against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.