• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 Sinners Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

FenixFox

マスターの
dont quit, just tell me what happen and i will see what i can do about it.

DarkCobalt86

Poke'saurus Rex
Just a small question. Do the challengers have to use the same team of pokemon with each gym leader challenge?

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Crobat, No You Dont. Well I Dont Mind Really. Rules Dont State It So Yeah lol

DarkCobalt86

Poke'saurus Rex
Okay then. Well I don't have my Platinum team ready, but I guess I can test my Diamond team out.

DarkCobalt86

Poke'saurus Rex
Hmmmmm... Sorry if I'm being all... question-ey, but is there a general timeframe the Gym Leaders are online, or are they just on whenever? X3

Last edited:

SRTHIZZ

me and darkcobalt had our battle with me winning 3-0...gg

DarkCobalt86

Poke'saurus Rex
Well, it seems I have some much needed work to do on my team. I shall return once I have a new team figured out ^_^

My gym is now (officially) open! Once Fenix puts up my banner and rules, I will start accepting challengers!!

*crickets chirp*

Come on, people, challenge us! >=D We're not that boring of a league! (Are we? .-.)

DarkCobalt86

Poke'saurus Rex
My gym is now (officially) open! Once Fenix puts up my banner and rules, I will start accepting challengers!!

*crickets chirp*

Come on, people, challenge us! >=D We're not that boring of a league! (Are we? .-.)

I would, but I'm still training ^_^;

FenixFox

マスターの
updates done

Status
Not open for further replies.