• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7 years and a half later…

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 years and a half later…

... and I am back on Serebii!

After a recent mishap where I created a new account, not knowing it was against the rules, I am back on Serebii with my old account.

I was not planning on using this at all and just waiting until April for the Name Change thread to open up again, but I'm going to try and be on. I'm not fond of this username anymore and it sorta brings back some memories I'd rather not be reminded of, but I'm just gonna try to ignore and look past it for the time being 'cause I'd really like to get back on here. And stuff.

So, yeah. Don't judge me by the username.
If you could instead refer to me by what I have on as my Title, that would be swell.

In any case, I have been playing Pokémon since the first Gen came out [started with Blue~] and have never stopped. It is one of my favorite game series and, with the release of OR/AS and some recent events, I am back into Event Collecting! So you can definitely see quite a bit of me on the Trading boards [once I'm done with the story on OR/AS]. I also do some competitive battling, so there's that, too. ^^

Hello, everyone!

Last edited:

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Welcome back, even though that's a long time!
Of course, I'm a newer member, but I've been playing Pokemon since 4th gen (Lol newbie)

I hope you like it here :3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well then, to avoid any further disagreements, be sure you properly read through the rules a few times, non?
Anyways, welcome back, have fun and throw me a PM if there is anything on your mind.

Well then, to avoid any further disagreements, be sure you properly read through the rules a few times, non?
Anyways, welcome back, have fun and throw me a PM if there is anything on your mind.

Disagreements? Nothing of the sort happened, I just hadn't noticed it was against the rules before making the account. There were no ill feelings from my side, as it was entirely my mistake. ^^

And thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Welcome to the forum! Don't worry, you're not the only one, most likely. Hopefully you'll enjoy the place! I first came here thinkin' I wouldn't stay long, but I was wrong. Nonetheless, again, welcome to the forums!

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Disagreements? Nothing of the sort happened, I just hadn't noticed it was against the rules before making the account. There were no ill feelings from my side, as it was entirely my mistake. ^^

And thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind.

I think Schade actually meant 'inconveniences', 'disagreeable situations', or something along those lines.

Anyways, welcome back, and be sure to check that your new username is available when the thread opens.

I think Schade actually meant 'inconveniences', 'disagreeable situations', or something along those lines.

Anyways, welcome back, and be sure to check that your new username is available when the thread opens.

Ahhh. Alright, I guess that makes sense.

Thank you! I am still rather on and off here, but I'm tryin'. I'll definitely keep an eye out when the day comes around. ^^

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome back to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

SchwaWarrior

Coffee is Love ♪
Hi, welcome (back) to Serebii! Great to see a fellow 1st Genner, I get a bit lonely surrounded by children in RL who don't even know what an authentic GameBoy is. *rolls eyes*

Don't get me wrong though, the newer games are great. Link Cables were a goddamn nightmare even back in The Day, I'm super glad we can do things like Secret Base visits over WiFi worldwide now, you know? And the GTS... man, that's quite possibly the greatest creation of all time regarding anything whatsoever to do with Pokemon.

Yo', if you ever want to trade or battle, hit me up! Though you may have to wait juuust a bit on that second offer, as I'm still "constructing" my WiFi team. Heheh, Pokemon's VERY grind-heavy even compared to any other game out there, when I think about it... probably outright rivals Disgaea in terms of grindiness. But since it keeps things fun, I never seem to mind.

Hope you enjoy it here, chatting with fellows over Pokemon and other things! May it be worth the 7-year wait. <:]

Status
Not open for further replies.