• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~700 New Avatars

RzK

Meow
Wow, this is fantastic. Thank you so much, Serebii!
And Purrloin o_O

SeanAxel

Go to "Settings" at the top right of whichever page you're on, then to "Edit Avatar" under the "My Settings" panel on the left. The 3D models will be under the "Pokémon X & Y" category, while the Sugimori artworks will be under the "Official Sugimori Art" category.

Got it. Thanks. :)

Cool. Using one as my avatar right now.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Awesome to have all these new avatars! It must be really difficult to extract the XY models in such good quality, with them being 3D and all.

Thanks very much, Serebii! ^_^

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Thank you for taking the time to create this many avatars for all of us.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
The title of this forum: 700 new avatars XD
Thank you so much! They're all awesome!

Thanks Serebii! Awesome new avatars. Really appreciate it.
The only question..... Chesnaught or Heliolisk?

ysmr97

Sick! I finally get to rep my fav Gen 6's! Thanks 'bii!

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Glad to see you've already got most of the Pokemon's XY sprites up already. Hopefully we'll have all of them up by the start of 2014.

I'm doing River Vivillon right now, it's my native Vivillon pattern.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Glad to see you've already got most of the Pokemon's XY sprites up already. Hopefully we'll have all of them up by the start of 2014.

I'm doing River Vivillon right now, it's my native Vivillon pattern.

Well Bank won't need much to cover so I can probably do them a day or two after Christmas

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Thanks Serebii!

luigiis

Luck of Penguins
I love the new avatars very much. :)