• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~700 New Avatars

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Nice Serebii!

Might change my Avatar soon! I am not too fond on my current one!

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Noibat's official artwork is so cute!
...And Espurr's stare still scares the crap out of me (it's still cute though). xD

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Over 700? Dang that's quite a lot; though it does make me wonder when you'll be updating the user ranks and titles; like including the Kalos Gym leaders and the those new gym leaders from Black and White 2.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
The interface to choose your avatar is still extremely horrible. Someone needs to fix it. The avatars aren't even in any specific order.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
700 more?

o_O

Of course, I can't imagine myself using any of them, unless Surskit is one of them.

But, still, pretty amazing!

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
That's out of our control
I don't know how the avatars are organized, but I assume it's relatively easy to fix. Can you organize the avatars in alphabetical order?

Uh, there's this thing called "Being thankful we got any avatars at all."
Who said I'm not thankful? If you don't speak up about the problems of the site, things will never improve.

700 more?

o_O

Of course, I can't imagine myself using any of them, unless Surskit is one of them.

But, still, pretty amazing!
Since Surskit is in X/Y, I'm guessing there is a new Surskit avatar.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Will there be avatars for X/Y where the Pokémon is facing forward from the camera like those in B/W?