• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

720 New Avatars!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Well with DP on the way, I figured you guys may want to use the Pokemon Sprites more, and that said, I thought...why not get closer to them with the backsprites and thus I formatted them and here they are.

We have them all for all alternate forms and for the Pokemon with Male/Female Differences that are noticiable from behind...some Pokémon have differences only noticeable from behind as well. Bet you didn't know that. Here's just a few

003.png
006.png
009.png
045f.png
150.png
151.png
249.png
250.png
251.png
382.png
383.png
385.png
386-em.png
389.png
392.png
395.png
412-ground.png
413-steel.png
466.png
467.png
469.png
472.png
483.png
484.png
487.png
489.png
490.png
491.png
492.png
substitute.png

All 493 Pokémon, all various forms, all gender differences visible. Enjoy :)

Oh, DP Ranks will be up soon

Last edited:

Cipher 2008

Oh, DP Ranks will be up soon
Nice one, good to hear.

Also, great work with the avatars, I'll be going through them looking for a new one in about...oh, five seconds. :p

Oh, look at that, I already started. Oh, and I already found one. :p

Last edited:

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Pretty cool. ^^

Thanks, Joe.

TardisBoy

Thanks Joe, you're the best!

~TardisBoy~
;483;;484;

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Awesome idea Serebii! The backsprites of D/P look very good and are usable as Avatars indeed. I'm so glad I got a new Honchkrow avatar. It looks so cool.