• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

720 New Avatars!

Harukuro

Thanks for the new avatars Serebii!! I wonder which one I should pick first...I love the Slacking one though (he really is picking his nose)

Raikou77

I went through 21 pages to find Raikou, and its backsprite is terrible imo. I'm going to use Slaking for a little while =D

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Hmm, i might think about using one of these, *waits for D/P ranks*

Those sprites are awesome! Joe, you rock! :D

Brady91

Japanese Rocker!!
Awsome avatars! I am still trying tell the diffrence between the boy and girl pokemon.(I know some)

-Buoysel-

Spins Tails Rapidly
Weird, earlier today I saw the back sprites for the past genos, and I thought where is Floatzel? But now I guess it wasn't uploaded yet...

Kalavinka

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
wow kool thanks serebii

and i cant wait for the Ranks
*hopes for one with Darkrai*

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Awesome job, Joe! I'll be using these for a while...

Thank you!

Last edited: