• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

720 New Avatars!

Zebi

Alakazam+Celebi=Win
Cool! :D <3

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Wow, great! These are cool. Im putting Torterra's as mine. =] Thanks lots, Joe!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
On almost all the avatar pages, half the page gets cut off, so I can't see all the avatars, or the page selection. Any way to fix this? :/
Its a problem with your browser. You are using Firefox correct? For some reason, Firefox doesnt render those pages accurately

Canis Lupus

Its a problem with your browser. You are using Firefox correct? For some reason, Firefox doesnt render those pages accurately

I'm pretty sure that it occurs for IE7, and it works on Firefox, but I'm not completely sure.

But anyway, wow! I can't wait until DP ranks!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer

it happens with me to....i use internt explorer(i dont know if thats the browser or not)