• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

757 New Avatars

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Well, I've finished Battle Trozei coverage now, so we have a new category of avatars, using the same images we use on the site. Here's a few examples

006.png
150.png
251.png
220.png
154.png
342.png
386.png
421.png
495.png
646-w.png
649.png
018.png
208.png
321.png
650.png
714.png
579.png
707.png
668.png

Please don't use these elsewhere without sourcing me. Took ages to crop and format them.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Sweet, you worked on these quickly. I like them emblem-esque look.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
900 avatars and now 757 more? You're on a killing streak, Joe. Good job, and thanks!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I like them. They're a bit.... huge. But I like them. Thanks a lot

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
EEEEEE Cubchoo! CUTENESS LEVEL IS OVER MAXIMUM CAPACITY.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
you're all huge dorks for playing Trozei, that game is clearly for kids

thanks for making this possible

Wow, you put in a lot of effort in making that many sprites after the previous ones where made.

Whoa, are you implying that the previous set of avatars was bad?

That's just mean.

Last edited:

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Wow, you put in a lot of effort in making that many sprites after the previous ones where made. They are very nice. Thanks a lot ^^

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!
These avatars are awesome Serebii! Thank you so much for them!