• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

757 New Avatars

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Thanks for these avatars Serebii! They all look awesome!

Sephora

yes I'm back
Brilliant idea! Thanks a whole bunch :)

Illusione-Tempus

No, Serebii! Don't make me change my avatar again! Dang, and I've switched avatars 3 times due to the purge of 900 avatars. xD

Anyway, thanks for this purge of avatars. xD

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Thanks for amazing avatars! I've been looking for good avatar about Zebstrika for long!

Rakansen

ラルフ
Wow, cool! They perfectly match the site. I'm going to start using these once I get tired of my Groudon avatar. ;)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
THey are great avatars, I have this avatar for like 2 years by now. I'm that attached to it lol.
but I might change it, these avi's are nice.

Btw, everyone should check out Barbaclade's and Binacle's battle trozei avatar,
its so creepy xD.

SailorSketch

Pixel Mage
Omg! I love them, I was so hoping we would be getting these.

Now let the panic attack of not being able to decide on one begin fweeeeeee!

Last edited:

Anzzi

They look great...... except Magcargo! OMG LOOK AT HIM, I know he has terrible stats but look his face is now bad too :(. He's almost at the end of the list.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Whoa, are you implying that the previous set of avatars was bad?

That's just mean.

That is not what I mean. I was talking about the fact that Serebii already made a lot of avvy's and then also made the Trozei ones. I thought that would be a lot of work to do.

Silicone

Poison Moth
Some of them are full bodied, and it makes them feel so out of place..

But whatevs, this Dustox one is cute :3