• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

757 New Avatars

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
These do look pretty cool I will admit that, but personally I'd rather have an avatar of the whole body of a Pokémon and not just their face, just my opinion though.

Tepig360

BUTTER
Cool add more though I would like if you add more legendarys

Tepig360

BUTTER
Okay I got the original trzei game it had not a lot of legendarys so I thought I would now

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Could use an adorable Vivillon avatar from Trozei for a change. ^^; (Plus, just recently got into this game, and I'm enjoying it a lot!)
Seemed way too soon to compile all of these after having recently updated the avatar selection with 900+ new avatars, but dang. xD
Thanks for compiling them otherwise, Serebii Joe! :]

Pilpulp

美的
I haven't been able to find any but are there character avatars e.g., Siebold as there was Marlon for example for BW2?

DSDark

Breeder
very cool. Greninja is one of my favorites